Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ham View Post
    I second that!
    I'm tempted to third it, if I knew what the hell it meant? Naaah, casgrain wouldn't ever say nuthing bad about you - I'll third it.
    Hi by the way - I think this is my first visit to your place.
    pee x

Comment

Originally posted by ham View Post
      I second that!
      And I make three!!

Cheers JC

Comment

Just for you pee I'll translate it. Don't forget it's meant for Toby

I think you're a very beautiful girl, you have an angelic face that makes you look very young and possess a marvelous smile. I also think that you're doing a terrific job with the camera. You have all my admiration.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
          Just for you pee I'll translate it. Don't forget it's meant for Toby

I think you're a very beautiful girl, you have an angelic face that makes you look very young and possess a marvelous smile. I also think that you're doing a terrific job with the camera. You have all my admiration.
          naaaaaaw casgrain, that's just beautiful - I'm starting to tear up. I definitely third it !
          thanks casgrain
          pee x

Comment

I hate to admit it Toby, but I miss you! Come and help me with the madness, NOW!

Comment

Ha ha! you guys are great! Thanks for the Jemima feedback, that is one of my all time favorite shoots... The setup was just so big too, and we kinda planned it on the fly, so having it work out so well was really rewarding.
              There is a shoot with Darya coming up (soon i hope) that I'm really excited to go up. They are all fun, but some shoots just stand out to me for different reasons.

Thanks so much to Casgrain!!! (and for the translation) my french is pretty lame right now, i have been podcasting lessons and listening to them on my rides to work (in one ear only though, i'm kinda nervous to be completely aurally oblivious to whats going on when i'm riding my bike through the busy streets) I can say "I am called toby" and "today i am feeling well" and "today the whether is sunny, raining, hot" or "cold" yup... I'm practically french!
              My learnings have been annoying Jacki somewhat... hee hee, she's tough.

Greta!!! I want to come visit you in Paris!!!

Aggie, no probs! i would love to meet you in Vegas and snap a pic with yourself and all the models! we might have to recruit Jacki to snap one of you and I!!

Comment

ha ha ha... patience my dear, patience.

Comment

Hey Toby you could practice your french with me, then I'd have you Jacki and Chloe.

Comment

collecting the set huh?

Comment

Toby,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I haven't visited your thread yet, but I do admire the work you do and the very excellent instruction you are providing to Jacki. I agree with Althea, you are very sexy and cute and.. and... well, very pretty indeed! I'm hoping to meet you in Vegas. Forgive me for not posting here yet? I would blame it on other "distractions" but your beauty is a distraction so I can't use "distraction" as an excuse!

Anyhow, thanks for your work. The ladies all obviously love you, as they should.

hugs to ya!!! Z

Comment

May be cheating but I paste phrases into Alta Vista or my Mac widget. I only speak Eng and a little Spanish.

Comment

Originally posted by toby View Post
                          Ha ha! you guys are great!
                          There is a shoot with Darya coming up (soon i hope) that I'm really excited to go up. They are all fun, but some shoots just stand out to me for different reasons.

Thanks so much to Casgrain!!! (and for the translation) my french is pretty lame right now, i have been podcasting lessons and listening to them on my rides to work (in one ear only though, i'm kinda nervous to be completely aurally oblivious to whats going on when i'm riding my bike through the busy streets) I can say "I am called toby" and "today i am feeling well" and "today the whether is sunny, raining, hot" or "cold" yup... I'm practically french!
                          My learnings have been annoying Jacki somewhat... hee hee, she's tough.

Greta!!! I want to come visit you in Paris!!!
                          I'm proficient in French and now trying to get my Spanish up to scratch too. It is nice here in London to have the other European countries nearby so you can go and immerse yourself in the language and culture. I hear quite a few different accents and languages spoken around this fair city too, you won't go many days without coming across a couple of 'belles francaises', speaking away in French.

You mean Darya the Finnish girl Toby? Gosh she's gorgeous , that the shoot where you took her out nude onto the street. Naughty Toby.

SF
                          Last edited by Frans; 12 January 2008, 11:53 PM. Reason: quote fixed

Comment

Wish I could do that. I spoke Spanish fairly well as a child and really should regain the lost lingua. I guess I'm LAZY. My Dad gave up on French (his teacher told him to get out) as he kept regressing to Spanish because of their closeness.

Comment

- toby - i want you to visit me in paris!!!!! think of all the mischeif we could get our selves into - teheheheheeheeee..
                              hopefully see you round the office soon lady
                              gx

Comment

Salué Greta!

That would be great!!! i can only imagine, it'll be "The Perthites that Ate Paris!"

Comment

oh toby, you're so creepy

Comment

Originally posted by toby View Post
                                    Salué Greta!

That would be great!!! i can only imagine, it'll be "The Perthites that Ate Paris!"
                                    If you go with Greta, don't forget a camera.

Greta, that goes for you to. Please send us some pics of Paris that's not already in print.

Cheers JC

Comment

- oh to think ,, the ideas are endless jc
                                      and as for you toby my dear ,, ill be seeing you tomorrow night at this shindig you guys are putting on,, doesnt look like im going to working so ill be popping in
                                      and you just walked in!!! it must be fate!!!!
                                      yey!!
                                      see you soon ya big baboon
                                      gx

Comment

It was great seeing Greta this morning!!! and a bunch other other models, i spose you guys are ok too.
                                        Cleo! I was very impressed to see you up and at em this morning! I was just looking through the pics and they are pretty neat! The light looks lovely.

Creepy, me!? only after yesterdays shoot, ha ha ha...

Comment

Bonjour Toby,

Je veux dire que tu es vraiment une personne doue/talentuese avec tes photos. Mon ami sweatyfox ma montre un petit extrait des vos photos et je suis vraiment impressione. Bravo Toby, et j'espere que tu vas continuer a nous montrer les meilleurs aspects de tous les jolies et tres belles filles de AW que tu rencontres.

Si je peux dire, tu es aussi un tres belle femme toi-meme, j'aime beaucoup te voir dans les photos de 'backstage', c'est fantastique et interessant de voir comment tu travailles avec les filles quand tu es 'on a shoot'. Merci bien Toby, a bientot.

Jean Pipi de Popo de Foxcelebre

Comment

Hiya Toby, just wanted to say thanks for yesterday! That was by far the most fun I've ever had during a shoot *squeal* It was just the best time and I think we made an absolutely beauty! I am in love with the whole theme and feel that we created yesterday, you rule!

Thanks again Toby, see ya!

Luv Melinda

Comment

Which reminds me, there are lots of nice pics of Toby in Backstage 177, just in case somebody missed those... can't have that

Comment

I Agree Frans, I was looking at those pics of the lovely Toby as well. What a stunner!

oxoxox

Comment

Thanks Frans for the heads up on those lovely Toby pics.

As well as having some more photos of the foxy young lady herself , it's really cool to see her at work doing what she does best. I really like some of those positions she gets into on the bed while trying to get some good shots of Shelly B there. See what the photographers do to get those nice shots for us members.

Bravo Toby, I think your hair looks really nice in that hairband.

SF

Comment

Have a merry merry xmas baby girl, and a kick ass new year. love ya long time xoxoxo its been totally awesome working with you this year.

Comment

Toby my love, hope you had a great chrissy! look forward to catching up with you in the new year, hopefully for some Fun and Happy party times.

oxoxox

Comment

Happy New Year! See you in Vegas!

Comment

Gah! Thanks guys!
                                                          I'm so excited about Vegas, only a few more sleeps! I've been busy today hanging with Patience and the models and posting a bunch of pics for you guys... I'm really looking forward to getting over and meeting everyone, checking out the show and seeing Giselle!. My favorite thing about traveling is getting out of the airport and having the foreign air hit you in the face for the first time, and taking in a big deep smell, ahh. i wonder what Vegas will smell like?!

Comment

Toby, great posts today.. it struck me that your avatar is always looking at the first line of text you type at the top of your posts.. is that a clever photograph-taking-person artistic device?

Comment

Hello Toby, How cute are you! I'm sure you often get mistaken for a model. And such a pitty that you're not, but all the more tantalising as all things are when you cant have them!! Anyway, so how did you come to be working at AW and what did you do before? Have you always been artistic / photography minded? Sorry if you've answered this before but I've not found it yet. Anyway enjoy Vegas (and watch out for Sue-Ann!). If you need anybody to selflessly throw themselves infront of you if she attacks I volunteer! I'm a proffessional afetr all! Take care xx

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X