Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girls: Panty peeks, upskirts, and all that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey ilikecheese, I agree with you there is a difference between enjoying something as it happens and going out of your way to make it happen. Interesting that you like peeks at waistbands and bra straps too! Do any other people like the see that? I think that a really visible g-string riding up from the back of someone's pants looks kind of off, really - thank god that look is going out of fashion - but I like a bit of visible bra strap myself, or a little bit of lace or something showing - I think that looks nice.

As for penises, I think that the degree of aesthetic appreciation I feel for my partner's depends on how close we are! I think that it's a good sign that with my fiance I find his quite attractive but with my previous partners I never really did... But again, with Ainslee - it's the thought of what can be done with it that's REALLY exciting LOL

Comment

Originally posted by emmar View Post
      As for penises, I think that the degree of aesthetic appreciation I feel for my partner's depends on how close we are!
      Why.... D'you mean that it looks better from a distance....?

Comment

...Interesting that you like peeks at waistbands and bra straps too! Do any other people like the see that? I think that a really visible g-string riding up from the back of someone's pants looks kind of off, really - thank god that look is going out of fashion...
        Curious as it may seem, I'm not really a big fan of thongs. I prefer to glimpse a bkini or other panty waistline, as the thongs are really meant to be seen. Regular panties are more often hidden, hence the thrill in catching a glimpse.

As I said in my post, its not really what I glimpse, but the fact I did catch a glimpse of something that a girl didn't want glimpsed!

(queue the creepy perv music)

As for penises...
        I don't mean to brag, but my wang is quite striking!

Comment

Originally posted by dacooper View Post
          Why.... D'you mean that it looks better from a distance....?
          LOL ok... maybe I phrased that poorly!!

ilikecheese (BTW, what kind of cheese DO you like??) it's not creepy perv music time unless you are deliberatelytracking some poor girl night and day with not purpose but to slaver over every exposed piece of fabric... (you're not, right? )

Personally, I find the (sometimes more than) glimpse of rumpled boxers you see hanging out the back of some young guys low-slung jeans less than appealing... LOL What a serioualy dumb look. Wear a belt!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I really don't wear too many skirts or dresses, but I do tend to agree with the majority - I really only care if someone is clearly going out of their way to get a peek. If by some chance, a skirt flies up because of the wind or I was drunk and bent over carelessly, then it's another story cause it's probably my own stupid fault!

Comment

isn't it said that it's often when people aren't trying to look overtly sexy that they do the most? unintentional sexiness is awesome and also surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by evie View Post
                isn't it said that it's often when people aren't trying to look overtly sexy that they do the most? unintentional sexiness is awesome and also surprising.
                Well said.

As far as my cheese preference; Swiss.
                (how's that for ambiguous?)

Comment

wow ilikecheese. that is SO sexy.

that was unexpected!

Comment

wow ilikecheese. that is SO sexy.

that was unexpected!
                    Sexy is here, toots, but it certainly isn't me

Comment

I'm sure there's something to be analysed out of your cheese preference, ilikecheese, but it's early on a Sunday morning and I just can't be bothered LOL

It is often true that the sexiest things are when you're not really trying...

Comment

Originally posted by rachel_t View Post
                        first off, i don't undress good looking men when i see them. women are different from men, we are generally not turned on by looking at naked men (well, i know i'm not). when i see attractive men i appreciate their attractiveness, but i certainly don't think about what they'd look like naked.

lux, like bondii said, it's a control thing. for example, when i go to work, i deliberately put myself in a position with the intent of being looked at by men, so that's fine. however, if i am on the bus going about my daily business and am wearing a short skirt because it's really hot or fashionable or something and there's some dude purposely trying to stare up my skirt, then i find that offensive. i think perhaps that because my job entails my private parts being continually looked at, it really pisses me off when people try to do it in my private life, i find it very invasive. perhaps if they slipped me a $50 i'd be fine about it hahaha.
                        i had a boyfriend in highschool who i used to undress when i was bored with talking to him, but he had the most incredible body a 17year old could wish for--i never really beleived it was real until it was on tiop of me and crushing me with its giant manly weight. i never thought about his penis though, i hated it, i just liked his butt and thighs and shoulders and back and calves and arms and abs....sigh.... but now i dont even find him attractive anymore and i certainly wouldnt undress any guy i saw now, guys bodies arent as nice as womens--i undress women all the time, but only down to their panties--im not a total perve! but i dont look up womens skirts, or up mens (pants??) boring!!i'd pay to see peep shows of women but not men, but the end they just wave their weiners, and weiners freak me out! they are not sexy! they may feel great, but they look shocking! keep it in your panties and back up your skirts boys.

Comment

love skirts. they're awesome.

although last time i was wearing a short skirt someone walked past me and called me a slut.
                          Lol, funny you should mention that, as exactly the same thing happened to me today. A girl was walking down the street where I was too, wearing a very short skirt. As we were crossing the road(we were both walking in the direction ), some woman yelled out something along the lines of "put some clothes on you slut". I don't think it went down very well. I walked into the mall before I found out any more

As for my opinion... to go out of your way to perve at someone is not right, however to take the opportunity that is presented to you by a careless act (or a fortuotous gust of wind) is another matter

Comment

I love skirts and dresses and wear them often. What I really like is the combination of the breezy, flowing fabric and fitted, tight panties. I can get turned on by just watching another girl walking by in summery, flirty dress, particularly if there is a glimpse of her panty outline. For some reason that really does it for me. But I don't like anything obvious and it annoys me if somebody is obviously trying to look up my skirt. Unless I want them to! I remember once at uni there was this really gorgeous lecturer. I sat in the front row and made sure she got a good look at my white panties. We exchanged glances but nothing happened. But it still makes me a little wet just to think about that.

Comment

I absolutely love wearing no underwear and wearing a loose flowing dress, especially in summer because it can be so hot here, it's nice and refreshing It does annoy me though when guys go out of their way to try and catch a glimpse, it would be a different story if it was a photoshoot or something of that nature.. I had a shoot once by a lake, and I swear this old couple walked by a dozen times, i felt like telling them to take a picture.

Comment

That really depends on the situation. For shoot and stuff, I really don't mind. Being Dutch, I am used to biking almost everywhere (Even if I enjoy a good walk too) and in summer it's normal for me to wear dresses and then flashing is something that just happens. It's something that just happens. However, I don't like walking over glass bridges/ceilings and any type of stairs.

Comment

Ella, I loved your shoot. I have a plaid skirt like that but don't much wear it - I guess it feels too schoolgirlish for me
                                  but you looked adorable in it.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X