Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girls: Panty peeks, upskirts, and all that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls: Panty peeks, upskirts, and all that?

So girls, I'd like to know what you think when you wear skirts. Do you enjoy thinking of guys longing to look? Hate it? When? Why?
    (My position stated: Looove it. Discretely, of course.)

Most of my skirts are so long the guy would have to be lying flat on the floor trying to look! LOL

Consequently I'd never really thought about it.

Are guys prepared to go to a lot of effort to look up girls' skirts? I imagine it would be mainly the short skirts we're talking about here...

As for whether I like the thought or not, for me it kind of depends on the guy. If it's my partner, or someone I think is nice and/orsexy, or if I'm feeling particularly flaunty, I'm quite fine with it. But, if it's done in a creepy way or by a creepy guy, then no thanks. Sorry if that's a bit hypocritical!

Comment

*I lay on the floor as emmar walks sexualy (if that is a word) By*

*Smiles as I get a peek* lol as I get caught and suffer twenty lashes by emmar's whip

Comment

well, stuff like that in real life i find intrusive and offensive, like if someone was making a point of trying to stare up my skirt in public i'd be a bit pissed off. i like to wear short skirts because i like to feel sexy and show off my long legs, and i suppose if a guy catches a peek of my undies because i'm drunk and bending over like a hussy then it's my own damn fault lol, but if i caught them deliberately making a point of trying to see up my skirt then i'd probably slap them or something.

however, i think stuff like that in photo shoots is really cute. i really like upskirt photos, they don't turn me on or anything, but i think it's cute.

Comment

Originally posted by rachel_t View Post
          ...but if i caught them deliberately making a point of trying to see up my skirt then i'd probably slap them or something.
          Hmm, it seems to me you're a quite self-contradictory person.
          You like to be sexy, but if people try to catch a glimpse under your skirt you're upset, not to mention you're a stripper.

I admit, I sometimes have problems to understand you.

Lxm

Comment

i totally agree with rachel on this one. I think in shoots, it's a total tease, and when I'm with my fella I often give him a bit of a peek to be a shit and get him turned on haha. But I think if I was at a pub or something and a guy tried to look up my skirt I'd be more than slightly turned off. I absolutely love upskirt or flasher photos. Actually I love flashing photos, like seeing a girl in a public place doing a flashing photo, does that do it for anyone else, or just me??

Comment

It's a control thing, Lux.
              They like to decide how & when.
              Therein lies the difference.

Comment

If girls wear short skirts or loose revealing shirt and no bra, I agree that men should not go out of their way to look and catch a peek, but if this happens I olso do not think the girl should get "pissed off" if she show a little tit or undies for she knows that is going to happen when she puts these things on in the first place. Glasses placed on the neck part of a loose revealing shirt the girls should know what she will show when she bends over to pick up or look at something. same as a sexy man who wears tight in the groin pants is going to show when he gets hard (which is an involuntary response in a male). Neither has anything to say when the opposite sex looks, and face it girls YOU DO LOOK, SO RACHAEL I LIKE YOU I REAL DO BUT PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME YOU DO NOT UNDRESS A GOOD LOOKING GUY WITH YOU EYES WHEN YOU SEE HIM. just as I will not tell you if a girl in a short skirt bends over I am going to look if she is going to show.

Comment

first off, i don't undress good looking men when i see them. women are different from men, we are generally not turned on by looking at naked men (well, i know i'm not). when i see attractive men i appreciate their attractiveness, but i certainly don't think about what they'd look like naked.

lux, like bondii said, it's a control thing. for example, when i go to work, i deliberately put myself in a position with the intent of being looked at by men, so that's fine. however, if i am on the bus going about my daily business and am wearing a short skirt because it's really hot or fashionable or something and there's some dude purposely trying to stare up my skirt, then i find that offensive. i think perhaps that because my job entails my private parts being continually looked at, it really pisses me off when people try to do it in my private life, i find it very invasive. perhaps if they slipped me a $50 i'd be fine about it hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by waltercp3 View Post

*Smiles as I get a peek* lol as I get caught and suffer twenty lashes by emmar's whip
                    *emma doesn't see walter because her skirt is so long, trips over him* LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                      Hmm, it seems to me you're a quite self-contradictory person.
                      You like to be sexy, but if people try to catch a glimpse under your skirt you're upset, not to mention you're a stripper.

I admit, I sometimes have problems to understand you.

Lxm
                      work and play r very different,
                      thats y rachel draws lines, even while working
                      just because she is a "strpper" does mean she gives up her right to be treated with respect, a lady....
                      sigh, i think this is why men in general have trouble with "NO" or simple respect

Comment

Originally posted by waltercp3 View Post

why waltercp3, i did not know you liked that

then again if it were emar under those circumstances......

Comment

i tried thinking about upskirt or downblouse...
                          brought me back to conversations with my psych friend.
                          i think it is erotic because it is accidental. as a young boy when you start to find that woman/females are not only different, but unexplicibly desirable, a glimsp down blose is tantalizing. a look upskirt makes you wonder what else is there, and of course you really want to know... and see...BIG GRIN

which leads me to this... my first forray to a nude beach. friday i saw feet and sky, sat i saw boobs, bush and tush. sun i saw people...

upskirt and downblose is erotic (for me anyway) when there is a bra or knickers. it is that hint of what is to come that is fasinating/captivating. nakedwomen are great, do not get me wrong, but a woman in lingerie is a bit more tantilizing...
                          then again that is if i want to be, the purpose as it were, if i saw a downblose or upskirt showing nips or bits, that too would be exciting. probably because it is not expected, perhaps a stranger....
                          so i guess i like women, dressed or not... sigh

Comment

I think part of what is so off-putting is that when it becomes an activity to try looking at a girl's nipples or up her skirt, it means women have become sexualised objects. Perhaps in certain contexts (stripping) or for some mentally unstable ones, this is desirable, but during normal waking life? Going to buy a newspaper or a pair of shoes? No thanks.

Some people who say "everything about women is sexy" sounds *a little bit* like "a women are sexualised objects to me in every way". Often these are the same people who are quite homophobic. Why? Because they fear being treated as a sexualised object themselves. (Obviously men pose more of a threat than women.)

When a girl is deliberately posing for an adult site and deliberately giving an upskirt teaser, she is doing it (on this site at least) because she wants to. She has chosen, temporarily and in this specific context, to sexualise herself. That's great, it's empowering. To be objectified every waking moment is not empowering.

Reminds me of that poem "My short skirt has nothing to do with you." or something like it.

Rachel is this along the lines of what you were discussing?

Comment

exactly, val. you explained pretty much exactly what i was trying to say. it's one thing to be perved at when i'm dancing on a stage naked or posing on a site, but to be looked at like a piece of meat and made into a sexual object when i am trying to go about my personal life, i find it very intrusive.

Comment

And it is the issue whether you are getting paid for it or not, especially in your case Rachel - it's like a pyschiatrist having people try to get free advice out of them on their spare time, or people asking me about vitamins when I'm not at work!!! Arrgh!!

Oooh and thanks browneyes!! Fortunately I think is (mainly????) joking! LOL I do also agree with you that it is a sexy thing because of the 'accidental' side of it...

Comment

yeah the money is definitely a factor for me. if you're paying me and i'm asking to be looked at, then look away. if you're trying to get a free perv of my underwear when i'm doing my grocery shopping then expect some loud nasty words if i catch you. heh.

Comment

i think it also depends on how obvious it is. If say, you're wearing a long skirt with no undies and it blows up and a bloke sees your bum by accident, then that isn't really an issue. But I think if I was sitting on a bench somewhere and the guy across from me is obviously trying to look up my skirt, I'd be a more than a little annoyed, thats for sure. And I have to agree with rachel, blokes look kinda funny naked, I don't think i get turned on by the thought of them naked. I get turned on by the thoughts of things he might do to me while he's naked haha but the physical thought of a naked guy isn't that big of a turn on.

Comment

haha totally. looking at/thinking about penises doesn't turn me on AT ALL.

Comment

Originally posted by rachel_t View Post
                                        haha totally. looking at/thinking about penises doesn't turn me on AT ALL.
                                        Yeah, generally the same for me I have to say (sorry guys).. although like ainslee I do find the thought of what the penis might be going to do rather more exciting!! I mortally (well, only kind of) offended an ex of mine cos I told him penises look silly LOL

Say, ainslee - do you often go out wearing a long skirt and no undies? Can you let me know next time you will be? LOL

Comment

penises do look silly, even the word penises sounds silly lol. and emmar i like to wear long skirts with no undies all the time lol, i don't like undies, its so much more uncomfortable without them. though i don't really wear short skirts with no undies, because that could end badly. hehe i'll remember to post on here next time i go commando haha

Comment

Originally posted by ainslee View Post
                                            penises do look silly, haha
                                            Not only silly, but pretty damned ugly, too. But then I've seen a few vaginas (one or two 'live', several on screen) which wouldn't win any beauty contests, either (present company excepted, of course). Doesn't stop them from getting me going....

Comment

love skirts. they're awesome.

although last time i was wearing a short skirt someone walked past me and called me a slut.

Comment

haha but boys are funny like that, they think weird looking things are cool haha. don't ask me how that works??

and evie, that is random, what sort of skirt was it? maybe they weren't tlaking to you..

Comment

Originally posted by ainslee View Post
                                                  penises do look silly
                                                  If you're talking about penises in their flaccid state, I'm inclined to agree with you. However, some erect penises I find quite aesthetically pleasing. Am I alone in this opinion?
                                                  Last edited by Mermur; 23 November 2006, 01:43 PM.

Comment

it was just a black denim mini and he was definitely talking to me. i laughed at him. what a twat.

hahah yes penises do look silly one of my boyfriends wouldn't let me see his unless he was hard.

Comment

Originally posted by evie View Post
                                                      ...hahah yes penises do look silly one of my boyfriends wouldn't let me see his unless he was hard.
                                                      That's the only way I like mine, but it is tough to do 24/7

Comment

i thought you meant it was a girl that said it to you and it was plain bitchiness, thats quite random. i like playing with my boys penis when it's soft, and i get him to do star jumps haha, i wish i had a penis for a day just to play with. and i have to agree, looking at a hard penis does turn me on, but not the aestheticness of it, its the thought of what i can do with it!

Comment

Fun experiment for Ainslee #416842-Alpha: Next time, try tying a knot into it!

*wince*

Comment

At the risk of angering the lovely ladies here, I am going to be honest and admit to enjoying sneak peeks in the wild. It doesn't have to be a open-leg panty view, maybe just a thong waistband or errant bra strap. For me, its like learning a secret about the girl in what she is wearing under her clothes.

There is a difference, however, between enjoying the opportunity when it happens, and creating the opportunity.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X