X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Adele comes back...

New Redux: Adele comes back...
    Attached Files

BTW: She's got one of the cutest bums I've ever seen.

Lxm

Comment

You're right - nice tushy!!

Comment

Good to see one of the original Waterfall Girls posing for an encore. Is it really a new shoot or an offset during the Special Project?

doinel

Comment

Adele has a beaming smile and an unbeatable bum. Any more Special Project work in the drawer at AWHQ?

Comment

Originally posted by doinel View Post
            Is it really a new shoot or an offset during the Special Project?
            OK, question answered. That Special Project is a real treasure chest, long may it live! Adele looks very sweet and I like this Redux more than the Main outdoor shooting of her. She looks simply beautiful with her necklace, the black bra, her pretty blonde hair and cute smile. And her bum is a sight to see (as said before). Now I'm looking forward to the video next week.........

doinel

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin View Post
              Adele has a beaming smile and an unbeatable bum.
              No: Adele has one of the most beatable bums on the site: if Abby ever runs her own rear of the year awards for AW models Adele's has to be a contender for first price!

Comment

Originally posted by brvictoria View Post
                No: Adele has one of the most beatable bums on the site: if Abby ever runs her own rear of the year awards for AW models Adele's has to be a contender for first price!
                You're right. And Adele would have to consent to the spanking of course.

Comment

Wow, what a nice surprise seeing Adele and Verity again, teaming up for doing silly things - it's sooo sweet. They're indoors this time and Adele is really good in both talking and looking sexy all the time, I can't help but loving her. Long live the Special Project.

doinel

Comment

Such a pretty face. Adele is a sweet charmer in her videos and it's a reminder of how fun and cheeky an interviewer Verity was.

Comment

Brilliant. Another 'Waterfall Girl' shoot - Is there no end to these - I hope not

Comment

Yes, the videos where very well done. I loved the closeups of Adele's face. She is so lovely!

Comment

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X