X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Leisa

New Model: Leisa
    Attached Files

She reminds me a bit of Lily F in all her beauty....

doinel

Comment

Oooo! I definately have this date marked down in my diary. *swoons*

Comment

Hm... whatcha got in the fridge?

Comment

I'm afraid I have to follow your lead, Christiana.

Comment

Leisa

Hi Leisa. You are very pretty and was a great shoot. Hmm in pic 71 is that a string showing a little

Comment

Leisa's videos shows more of her great smile and more of her great bum which she says " is a bit of a big booty but I don't mind." Well she sure can shake it. Good to find another model who can say she likes her boobs, legs and in general is just pretty happy with her body (except the feet ). Although Leisa then talking about having a beer belly and love handles was just crazy! I'm pretty sure her body looks amazing 'squeezed' into those jeans of hers. Adora has said "I'm actually milling over a bit of a 'dance spectacular' idea at the mo... " #43. I'd love to see Leisa dancing again in that.

Comment

Such cute boobs, I hope she does some jumping in her videos. (ah quality tv!!)

Comment

more

More Leisa more intimate. Beautiful woman.

CAW

Comment

more

More of this more natural woman would be appreciated.

thank you

CAW

Comment

I realize that I'm resurecting a relatively old thread but I am truly struck by Leisa's shoot. Set amid the familiar and the wonderfully imperfect there is the sweet beauty leisa. There is the paint chipped door, the old bucket and pots filled with rainwater, and a few displaced bricks. These items have their own unique attraction given new life with leisa in the center of it all.

Comment

Hornster, you can see Leisa again in the just released Yoga Girls set.

doinel

Comment

we want more, how about a girl girl with Leisa and a IM video

Comment

ohh... sexy girl.. i might just have found my match for possible tier 3 pairing.. hrmm.. she looks hot and loads of fun!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X