No announcement yet.

Want to see more of an existing model?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Sigh". Well, hopefully we can look forward to seeing the gang somewhere warm at the beach (without contortions and peeing!)

Comment

No prob, Susie.
      Your clothed "contortions" were enough for me... don't know if I could handle 'em with you nekkid.
      And thanks for the tip about the beer.
      Any good dark Australian beers?

Comment

Arsby, you'd be surprised at what I can imagine! And no, I'm NOT going to say how old I actually am... Old enough to know better, young enough so I don't care! img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif And I have to laugh... I have been labeled many things, but never a "Pee Connoiseur". That's a good one!

Anyway, it looks like Susie has spoken! That's fine - I'll take whatever I can get... Susie is still my favorite!

Susie, I thought a Redback was a dangerous spider!

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/636.jpg

SlipJig

Comment

Yep, it's a dangerous spider too Slipjig!

Arsby, I can't really think of any dark Aussie beers offhand, but there's a little town in Western Australia called Margaret River that has this amazing little brewery. They brew chocolate, pepper, chilli, berry beer and heaps of other fine ales! Plus, they give you free samples-then you jump on a bus to the wineries that are just down the road and spend your day wine-tasting. By the time you make it back, you can't really taste the diff between beer and wine!It's great!

Comment

Margaret River must be the only town in the first world without an espresso machine. Ergo, not worth visiting. Can you tell who's the pisspot and who's the teetotaller in this outfit?

(My team won music trivia at the pub this week. Prize was a $50 bar tab. My teammates nearly lynched me when I called out 'barkeep, fifty bucks of lightly salted cashews if you please")

Speaking of redbacks, I'm not sure if Abby mentioned that one of our recent models was bitten by a red back once, and in her video she shows us the scar and tells the story. Then she does fanny farts for the camera. What a talent. *sigh*

Comment

Elvaar, not everybody needs 17 cups of coffee a day to stay alive. Coffee is bad for you, and Margaret River is possibly one of the coolest places ever. I know, I lived in a tent there for 4 months.

Congrats on trivia night win-I can imagine that the prize was wisely spent.

Now go and do some work!

Comment

Susie, it says on your page that you're 18, but that was two years ago.
                Let's say you're 20.
                I'm beginning to get the idea that you've had way too many experiences for a 20-year-old.
                Four months in a tent in Margaret River? In a cave?

Comment

I am 20, yep.
                  I haven't had enough experiences! (maybe my mum wouldn't agree). Yep, I've had a great life full of amazing people and experiences-I wouldn't change it for anything!
                  No, not in a cave, at a campsite on the beach. It was beautiful! I had a 2-person tent, and there were three of us! We took everything we owned (a tiny car, clothes, surfboards, cooking utensils) and bummed around everyday.
                  Then I ran out of money and had to go home to Perth!

Comment

Elvaar said: Speaking of redbacks, I'm not sure if Abby mentioned that one of our recent models was bitten by a red back once, and in her video she shows us the scar and tells the story. Then she does fanny farts for the camera. What a talent. *sigh*

I say: That would be Lex wouldn't it? She's becoming even more interesting. Not too crazy about fanny farts but even that's better than peeing.

And by the way I can't believe nobody's come up with anything else for Susie to do.

figleaf

Comment

Yeah!

Comment

I'd like to see Susie do a shoot with two other girls, like the shoot with Tia, Charlie and Rhiannon.

Maybe the thread could be the three (not sure of which other girls I want to see with our Susie) of them sunning (in bathing suits) by the pool (or the sea) drinking Redbacks (the beer, not the spider). Eventually, our mischieveous Susie, true to her nature, strips down naked for a more even tan. The other two tentatively follow her lead, one at a time. Susie, not content with just lying there naked with a couple of hot, naked girls, starts to play with one of them. The third gets jealous and joins in. They all end up in a big knot of girl-cum-soaked naughty bits, and finish the day with cold Redbacks in the cool, soothing pool.

With whom... Maybe Ally and Nikki?
                        If we want the innocent look - and I usually do - maybe Beth and Sally?
                        Nadia and Jill? That would put my three fave models together.
                        Mikaela seems playful enough... Maybe add Melissa?

How about a GG shoot with just Nadia? Yum!

Another idea would be to do an "office shoot", similar to something that I swear I've seen in the archives here at AW where the girl was in a warehouse or something, but more of an "office" than a "warehouse". Plenty of room for upskirts while using the office FAX, copier, phone, etc... Maybe someone would come in to place an order, and something else could happen?

Anyway, that's the way I see it. I could sit here all day and come up with ways to see Susie naked. Heck, I'd like to see her do just about anything!

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/637.jpg

[sigh]

SlipJig

Comment

1) Is there any type of fart other than a fanny fart.

2) I wanna see all of the girls Slipjig mentioned, all of them, together in on shoot where they all get nude and do line dances, then spend about 20 minutes squeezing each others nipples and goosing one another, and another 20 minutes tickling one another. Does that sound like fun or what?

Comment

Arsby, you're a menace. Keep up the good work.

I just want to see Susie sit still and shut up for five consecutive minutes, but I'm afraid you guys have a much better chance of seeing your fantasies come true.

Comment

Susie was pretty quiet when the two of us went to see Spider-Man together.

Until it was over, that is. Then she got all excitable about it.

Until we hit the KFC store, where we waited in line for half an hour because the doofus behind the counter was so incompetent. And I got the wrong order.

I guess you just have to be there at the right moment to see her quiet and contemplative. Or maybe I just bore her.

Comment

Nude skydiving? I'm sure Videoman is up to the job. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif Or, perhaps a little more realistic: rollerblading (along similar lines to the recent Ginny set). I don't think it really matters whether you actually know how to skate or not, Susie. In fact, it might be a more interesting scenario if you don't . . .

Maybe include a little pogo sticking for good measure. Hmmm?

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

"It's not the size of your pogo stick, it's how you use it."

Right, Susie?

Comment

Perhaps I missed something, but am I the only one who thinks Angel is a godess? More of her, please!!

Comment

I agree with Elvaar - Arsby, you ARE a menace, and you SHOULD keep up the good work!

I had a great hoot over your post, Arsby. Unfortunately, there would be so much going on in such a shoot that you'd need to clone Abby a few times and have both Elvaar and Vidman on the video. And what would we viewers do? I wouldn't know where to look. I'd want to look everywhere at once!

I guess we'll have to wait and see what SUSIE comes up with!

SlipJig

Comment

I have lots of things to say!...
                                        1. Vidman- I am always quiet in the movies cos I hate missing bits of the show! I usually fall asleep-you were lucky I wasn't snoring!

2.Arsby- you need to get out more! and what is a "pogo stick"?

3.Elvaar- I can't help talking lots, I just love sharing my wisdom with people like you! Plus I sit still ALL DAY at work.

4.Slipjig- I'm sorry, but I've actually retired from doing shoots! Probably the only thing that could bring me out of retirement would be a girl-girl shoot with Angelina Jolie. mmm.But i'd happily pose clothed for the camera drinking beer any day!

Comment

Right here, Carlos.

That face, that blonde hair, those boobs, that sweet drippy pussy.

A goddess for sure.

Comment

Susie, I'm tempted to tell you to use your imagination about what's a pogo stick.

It's a toy that you bounce up and down on.

I think Muggins was imagining parts of you bouncing up and down.

This link should give you an idea of what they are: Pogo Sticks!

Comment

ahhh. Looks a little too hard for me!

Comment

DEVASTATED!

Comment

Love to see more of Nikki, Nadia, Kim and Raven. Better yet together.

Comment

i've made a call to angelina jolie and she's commited to doing a GG, susie; the only requirement she's included is that it be shot at my apartment. u fly here and she'll umm....she'll reimburse u

pinky-swear Þ

Comment

ok, sounds cool. But I'm tipping Abby won't let me have the time off work-we are very very busy hunting for new models!

But you could ask her nicely?

Comment

Susie:
                                                        talk abby into it?? nahhhhhhhhh, just call-in sick that week, she wont hafta know, lol.

so, umm...that's how u get ur new models; hunt them?

*SCCCCCCCCCCCCCCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! !!!!*

back on-topic, tho...i'd like to see more of stacy, jill, renee and beth, OH! and kylie, if u can get her. it's a shame charlie's not available, danny, too...loved her looks. actually, i suppose i could list all but a few who still work this sort of job, lol...i wasnt disappointed by many. well, there ya go, susie, those four i guess. have a good one *high-five*

Comment

let me add one......my all-time fave (sorry julia).......LUX!!!! lemme see more of her puh-leeeease??? Þ

Comment

i'd also like to see amy (witha "y") back on the scene, very much!

i've just saved her images to disc for the third time, lol....she is sooooooooooooo so hot!!!

Comment

Abby

I've now managed to have a quick look at most of the models in the archive and it's difficult to know where to start. But to be brief, there are three who stand out at the moment for me in the return invitation stakes, and who I haven't already raved about in some other thread. They are Nadia, Caitlin and Petra. Nadia, BTW, just made it onto my personal list of the AW Top Five Most Suckable Nipples contest. A veritable goddess.

Trapnel

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X