Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to see more of an existing model?

Hi

I am going around Australia again, shooting more and more new models, and it came to mind that some of you might want to see more of the existing models, as well. As we know, people change the way they look pretty fast, but a whole year has gone by now, so some models are going to be WAY different. But still kinda the same.

If you know what I mean.

I have lined up one of my most fave models, Susie, for some more work (we did not get video of her last time, but will be sure to this time!).

We are definatelty keen to shoot more Jill, so no need to mention her. We cannot contact Jasmin, unfortunately, tho she is often requested, so please don't ask for her either. Some models I know have since had children (many do this to me! img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif, and so are probably no longer interested.

But, here's the palce to let me know if you want to see more of a specific model.

abby

Well let me see...in no particular order mind you....Mikaela ... Lucy ... Mandy ...

Comment

... Donna... Sally.....Sandra...

Comment

Oh, and ...Sophie... Uma

Comment

I'll go for new models. You know me. More, more, more.

Comment

Oh, lemme see now........in order of preference, Ally, Uma, Zoe, and Erin?

Comment

Mostly Haley, but also Anastacia, Sally, and Ann

Comment

I'd love to see some video of Ann and Renee, but really I'm dying for more of Lily =)

Comment

Am I the only one who wants to see more of the lovely Gabby? And I would have to also add Uma and Erin to the requests. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/proud.gif

Comment

Those delicious closeups of her pierced clit were about the most mouthwatering thing I've ever seen.

Pretty face, too. Nice legs. Soft skin.

Okay, sure I'd like to see more of her.

Comment

Ahhh Gabby!

Yes, she sure is fine! There's plenty more of her to come, both alone, and with a little friend; never fear!

abby

Comment

How about: Sandra, Haley, Erin, Sally, Ally, Susie.

Comment

Top five models I would like to see more of: Erin, Vanessa, Emma, Charlie & Sally.

Comment

Hiya

Let's see: Erin, there are no more pics of her to go on the site - all I have is there. She was a tourist, and is uncontactable now.

Vanessa and Emma, heaps more of them to come.

There are a few more pics of Sally. No more of Charlie alone, but there's a bunch of her with Dee still to come.

So, pick one of the available models from your list, and start a thread. She with the most votes wins!

abby

Comment

I vote for more updated pics of Emma.

I like that she has a great smile, no obnoxious body piercings or tattoos
                              and nice creamy white skin that seems to magnify the look of nakedness.
                              HEY! is that a reflection of Elvis in Emma's eyeball in emma085.jpg?

no... it's probably just Abby behind that really huge, enoRMOUS (LOOK AT THE SIZE
                              OF THAT THING!!!) camera.

Oh yea... I like the way she makes me hallucinate.

I'm ok now.

Comment

Hiya

hate to be a pain, sneezely, but you need to start a new thread, if you want more pics of Emma on the site.

I took that pic (emma085.jpg), and I cannot for the life of me work out what that reflection is of. It does not look liek a camera, really, but I gues it must be. I'll check the tapes. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Hallucinate? eh?

abby

Comment

Do you have any more pictures or videos of Cat laying about? She's very pretty, graceful, and confident. She looks great in the videos too. It's cool the way she turns and drops her bra at the end of catvid1.avi. It's pretty interesting how she just seems to drop into these poses where one of her breasts is caught in profile or her head is cocked just right, or leaning back on her elbows keeping her large hands and feet relaxed and graceful. Anyway I *really* like women with her body type. The spiky hair, t-shirt and jeans is a very nice look too. All in all she's a very nice, interesting, sexy model.

Oh yeah, and she's an engineer. Hmmm. And the ratio of men to women in most engineering schools would be about 9 to 1... Plus she doesn't look like the sort of person who'd date an engineer... Well, could be that enigmatically pleased-with-herself smile comes from imagining what her entire former graduating class would give to see her naked -- if they only knew.

figleaf

Comment

That's all we've got of Cat, both in pics and in video. I agree, she is one of my faves, not just for bodytype, but her cheeky smirk and happy eyes. I don't usually go for redheads much, but she's so sweet, and was a genuinely nice person in real life too. Quiet, though...

She was the first one I videoed when I arrived in Adelaide. Not two minutes out of the taxi, and I was shooting her slim tight bod.

I hope we'll get her back one day, if she's willing, but I hear tell there may be a delay on that, for pretty good reasons... apparently she's expecting a child very soon img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif So congrats to Cat on that front!

Comment

hi there, thought i grab the oportunity to place some names i'd love to see again on the site. most were already mentioned (gabby, susie, jill), but i miss some like jade, skye and danny!

would be great to see some of them again...

and: thanks for the great work, i really love your site!

Comment

Hi there,

I am pretty new here... but like what I see. I would definitely like to see more Ally around - she just might be the main reason I signed in here. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif I know that she has been on some other sites (Teenflow?), but is there any possibility to see her in here? Are you guys allowed to give out her last name, btw?

Comment

Hi StuntMan

We have tried to get Ally back, but it seems she's not interested, unfortunately.

We do not do last names, no, sorry.

a

Comment

I see that there's another posting of Beth, my favorite or close to that. She is just adorable and I'd love to see more of her. If you are taking additional photos of her, I'd love to see those small breasts in a little white bra (my particular fetish, I guess.)

There are several more models of yours that are just fantastic...I wonder if we'll see more of Jill. She's the original reason I looked into this site and the shots of her in that lacy bra and in the see-through shirt are classics.

Comment

Good idea Johnseas
                                              More shots of all the models in various shots of dress ( or is that undress )
                                              would be good

Comment

My top 5 favorite models that I would like to see more of are:
                                                Danny, Stacy, Katie, Maria, and Mikaela.

Comment

Firstly, I can never ever get enough of susie. ever. don't ever stop takin' pics of her!!
                                                  Next would be ange. Aren't there ANY OTHER closet ange fans out there? Her set of pics was mercilessly short, too!
                                                  My other two favs are jen and mia.
                                                  On the subject of "some of the models have children", can't you convince some of them to come back post pregnancy for some before & after shots? maybe with some lactation? mmmm...that would be great!!!

Good grief, this thread was started eons ago!

Comment

I'm with TheNexus.
                                                    Ange is one of my all-time faves. Love her face, her skin, her body type.
                                                    When Abby wrote that we could pay for custom shoots... well, I don't have the money, but I can dream.
                                                    And Ange was one I was dreaming about the most.

(And Amy.)
                                                    (And Katrina.)
                                                    (And Danny.)
                                                    (okay, and few others.)

And TheNexus, it's not how long the thread is, it's how you use it.

Comment

For me...
                                                      Kim
                                                      Nikki
                                                      Alana
                                                      Caitlin (after she heals those blisters - that must have sucked)
                                                      Jodie
                                                      Cat - I love that look
                                                      Cami
                                                      Ally
                                                      Sally
                                                      Sandra
                                                      Jasmin
                                                      But most of all Jill.

Slipjig

Comment

Jill for me.

I saw her posted on a newsgroup some time ago, and fell in love with her look and the quality of some of the shots. I thought, "that's what I want all the time!" I joined the site months later, after seeing some great images of Nadia on the same newsgroup. I had no idea that after joining I would find Jill at Abbey's on the last page of the archives. Suddenly it all made sense!

Jill, Jill,Jill, Jill,Jill, Jill,Jill, Jill,Jill, Jill,Jill, Jill,Jill, Jill,Jill, Jill...

Slipjig

Comment

the reason I came to this site was Beth (oh my!). She is so dang cute! Abby is there any more of Beth to come? (oh if I can be so bold as to ask her for more smiles, they melt my heart!)

dust

Comment

I am REALLY looking forward to more Ange shots. Nice video, any more in the furture?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X