X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Helen S

New Model: Helen S
    Attached Files

She's got a ticket to ride... what a cutie!

Comment

cute is the word i'ed use to for the only missing screenprinter girl at last

Comment

4th March 2006 susie
        Unfortunately at this time there is not going to be a solo shoot of Helen S.
        Long story, but ah well...these things happen.
        So "at this time" really did only mean at this time. Nice work who ever organised this and thanks to Helen S for doing the solo shoot.

Comment

Now that's something different, a mountain biking girl Never met her on my tours though

Comment

Great that she came back to do a solo shoot!

Comment

I knew it deep in my heart, miracles do happen. Thanks to all at AWHQ who made this shooting happen.

doinel

Comment

How do you keep doing this???

My 1 year sub ran out last week, and as soon as it did, I see three different models (including Helen S) that I had hoped to see additional shoots from, but had either given up on or been told that they weren't going to happen (the quote in flatspin's post was responding to my question about whether we might see Helen S other than in the Screenprinting Girls shoot). NOw I'm going to have to find the money to reup for my subscription!

Jack

Comment

A fellow cyclist my sort of girl
                  plus i harbour a fantasy of sweaty cycling sex i blame an ex-gf who got me into cycling (long-distance) in the first place and had a fantastic arse!

Anyway...looking forward to Thursday!!

Comment

Great great pee scene - thank you!
                    she's very cute and sexy - and I love her haircut.

Comment

great tan lines toooo

Comment

Comment

The shaven head suits her she looks very cute

Comment

As a keen Melbourne cyclist I just cant quite work out where the pics are. Yarra trail I think. Is it around Burke road? Whether this is the case or not, the Yarra trail is fabulous to ride on. Have a go Melbournites!
                            Yay Helen. Strong legs!

Comment

naked cycling, whee!

Comment

I'm very glad Helen S made it back for her solo shoot and to my relief she brought her bush with her as well. She's lost all the other curls she had in the Screenprinting Girls but no matter because as far as looks go I go for gamin.

Comment

I've asked this in another thread, but no response. How in the world do you find these outdoor locations for shoots? Aren't you worried that people will come by. Now this one probably didn't take too long to shoot, but I see you have a GGT3 coming up that's done on a park bench. If there's a bench, it's gotta be a public place. How could the girls and crew not be nervous during the shoot? Well, I'll have to see if it shows when the video comes up on the site. Any response from the crew who were there? I'm talking about Anthea and Sue-ann's upcoming GG.

Comment

I admire Helen's use of her bike helmet and expect to see soon that the International Bicycling Safety Association's website will have linked to Abby Winters.

Aside from that, damn sexy woman and very sexy shoot. Love her spilling water on the front of her shorts and also the peeing. I had been hoping there'd be a pee shoot soon as the weather improves, so thanks. I hope we'll see more of the incredible Helen, but thanks for this.

Comment

I wish if there was a pic that we can see how girl's pussy looks like when they sit on the bike . always I wonder if their clit touch the seat. or if it hurt when they ride very faster.

because when i see girls pusyy and llips , i feel that its not suiteble to ride a bike ...am i right . girls?

hope to hear from a girl /

Comment

Originally posted by jungleboy1945 View Post
                                        I wish if there was a pic that we can see how girl's pussy looks like when they sit on the bike . always I wonder if their clit touch the seat. or if it hurt when they ride very faster.
                                        Now, there's an opportunity for AW to get a research contract. Get someone to make a transparent bicycle seat, mount a camera in it [preferably video ], and study how different pussy types are affected as a function of speed, road surface, temperature, time of the month -
                                        As a follow-on, you could do the same with horse saddles

Comment

Interesting discussion... Actually it turns out that both female and male anatomies "down there" need special treatment to avoid discomfort or worse. See examples of female bicycle seats that are designed to make long distance cycling extra comfy.

(Update: It looks like Helen has a female friendly seat. Good choice!
                                          Last edited by drew001; 22 December 2006, 03:26 AM. Reason: Added female friendly seat info

Comment

Wow, I guess I'm not the only one that liked the pics!

Comment

S-wooot, s-woooo! Great shoot, love some of the cycling shots - strangely makes me want to ride my bike!!

Comment

Loved all the pics! I hope Helen comes out to post on the boards. I have a few questions for her!

Comment

A beauty lover

Helen is a really beautiful girl! She seems to me like a "wonder". Especially her peeing pics are marvelous! Can we see more of them Maybe in a video The idea with the mountain bike is top Please more of them and with the female bike saddle - it´s so lovelly!!!

Comment

This. Is. Awesome.

As someone who likes the athletic type, more of this please!

Now I just have to find a new place where I can get broadband again and download these ...

Comment

Hands-down my favorite shoot yet.

(Funny thing, my wife was an athletic little butch buzz-cut biker girl when I met her. She still is except for letting her hair grow since....)

Comment

Anyone else get a little tingle when they reached the part of the set where Helen finally took off her cycling helmet?

Amazing how the act of concealment creates desire in connection with the part concealed...

This set supports all my dubious imaginings about girls and bicycles. Thanks

Comment

I was just browsing your site. I think Helen S did a unique shoot. I know this is an old shoot, but has Helen done any other work since this brief time here? Did she stop all together?

Comment

Originally posted by bonebanker View Post
                                                            I was just browsing your site. I think Helen S did a unique shoot. I know this is an old shoot, but has Helen done any other work since this brief time here? Did she stop all together?
                                                            She did one other groep/nude shoot, see at her model's page: https://www.abbywinters.com/nude_gir...ew_cut/helen_s

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X