Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Marigold & Theresa (Tier 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

mmmmmmmm beautifull girls. This looks like it be a excellent tier 3

Comment

Every shooting with Marigold is a highlight on AW. I'm eagerly awaiting this T3.

doinel

Comment

Oh my god, this one's hot! I can't wait for the videos.

I particularly like 20-29, 73, 127-128, 173, 183-4, 193, & 351. And special thanks to Nico for the framing of 88-90.

Comment

Dark hair and light hair makes a beautiful contrast, and Marigold's long hair made it even more beautiful for me. These two didn't waste any time going at it, and seemed to enjoy every moment, pleasing each other. Two gorgeous girls with great body, how could it be wrong. Now I can't wait for the vids.

Comment

Orange fingernails!
            Am I the only one interested in this sort of detail?

Comment

sensational vids, brilliant filming, and theresa is one of my all-time favourites.
              and i really like the IM dimension - it makes sense, if girls are not already lovers, that they find it easier to get themselves off - and it is very very sexy.

Comment

These girls have brought back the t=3 from the deepths of boredom and mad it exciting again. They are easily the most sexy, beautiful girls on the planet and even though they did not know each other I think they fit together very well. Both have very perky breast that get a lot a attention and guys if you don't wank to this one your are dead. They had me after the first ten minutes. Conrad ladies you have brought back the T-3 to new heights,

Comment

Both these girls are wonderful. The videos could not be better!
                  Marigold, besides having 'nice' breasts, she's pretty funny too. From the amount of oral attention Marigold was giving Theresa, Theresa must be as delicious as she looks!

Comment

No before/after interviews ??? But I*like* those...

Btw. this is neat picture: http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...=43&shoot=4461

Comment

Frans, the before and after interview videos have been delayed due to technical difficulties, those should be up in the next week(s).

That information you could read from the main page .

Comment

Originally posted by yusanord View Post
                        Frans, the before and after interview videos have been delayed due to technical difficulties, those should be up in the next week(s).

That information you could read from the main page .
                        Oh.. Thanks for the info, that will teach me to use the forums for navigating the entire site

Comment

This is one of my all-time favorite AW videos. Fans of deep, wet, passionate kisses with lots of tongue rejoice! This one gets a 10/10 for kissing. I didn't think Marigold could top her duet with Lauren, but she might have with her tryst with Theresa.

Thanks, ladies, for bringing some welcomed heat to my otherwise cold weekend.

Comment

This is totally gorgeous,when there's a connection and the setting is right in a G/G it's so much fun for everyone else
                            marigold and theresa are now on my fav list

Comment

That was a great shoot. I especially enjoyed the kissing. Can't wait for their next video with Katya!

Comment

I think AW has a real star on their hands with Marigold. She's such a sensitive and beautiful girl but she's also magnificent at leading the action in the T3. The twist at the end with the 'phone camera and her working away at her partner was magical. This was top notch and if the guy who is questioning the beauty of the recent girls has eyes in his head I'm a donkey. Marigold, I hope you read this beacuse you are totally, gobsmackingly gorgeous.

Comment

Originally posted by depictmeuk View Post
                                  Orange fingernails!
                                  Am I the only one interested in this sort of detail?
                                  Hi dep. No, you're not the only one. I too found these orange nails more than interesting and made the whole shoot one of the most sensuous and erotic that I've seen here. Not usually into painted nails, but seeing these orange nails doing what they were doing raised my BP, among other things It's become my No 1 shoot,not only because of the nails, but because of the tenderness each of the girls showed to one another. Phew !........... writing about it has made my hands tremble can hardly type.
                                  J

Comment

Looks as though every one is impressed and rightly so.
                                    J

Comment

Can we expect to see the "before" and "after" vids this week, please.

Comment

casgrain, patience, my son.

We've been on holidays from work for the past few weeks. We hope to have these vids up on the site on Monday or Tuesday when we're back.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                          Can we expect to see the "before" and "after" vids this week, please.(
                                          Does the week start on sundays in Canada? Over here we usually call monday the start of the week (I do anyway;-). Just wondering.

Yes those vids will be much appriciated, I *like* interviews and such. Recently saw the Vanessa/Patricia vids again, lots of laughter and fun there

The good thing about this delay is that I can view the entire set completely coming week (been busy). Pictures look promising indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Abby View Post
                                            casgrain, patience, my son.

We've been on holidays from work for the past few weeks. We hope to have these vids up on the site on Monday or Tuesday when we're back.
                                            Abby, calling me my son is not really a compliment for you.

When I wrote this week, today being saturday for me, I was thinking Monday or Tuesday just like you, right. Ok, ok, so I should have wrote this coming week. sheesh.

Are we aloud to inquire.
                                            Last edited by casgrain; 7 January 2007, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                              ...Are we aloud to inquire.
                                              Not aloud but very quietly .

I like those interviews too, we just have to wait.

Comment

Wonderfully done and highly erotic. There seemed to be much more oral activity than in some of the past ones, which was a treat for me As usual, excellent! The contrast in bodies and hair, and even their responses was delightful to watch - Marigold's orgasm was more vocal than Theresa, although I do appreciate the completive sigh that accompanies release. Beautiful girls having fun, getting off with a friend, and with several orgasms as a bonus. Jeez, who wouldn't like that? :0 Please please come back and do it again soon, both of you!
                                                As ever, S....

Comment

Mesmerising. They're both beautiful and the tenderness between them was a delight to watch. Brilliant pairing. What a great start to the year.

Comment

Spot on. Two gorgeous girls with contrasting looks and plenty of enthusiasm. The different way Marigold and Theresa expressed their pleasure was also a big turn on. Plus as noted by others, plenty of really excellent oral (combined with fingers at some points) action. Both girls seems talented at going down on each other and as a man I can only imagine that it must have felt good.

I can't really say much more other than that both the action and reaction were captured really well from different angles both in the stills and on video. Grade A job people.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby View Post
                                                      <carefully looking around>... uhhm... I don't want to nag tooooo much but do you think those before/after vids will be salvaged this week or are they really badly broken???

Comment

Hooray! We've got the interviews!

Theresa & Marigold are so beautiful. I love the way Marigold keeps stroking Theresa during the "After" interview. *sigh* Beautiful naked women holding and caressing each other — there's a shoot in and of itself.

That brings up a curious point: If two models were to do a shoot where they stripped naked and caressed each other all over their bodies, but never once kissed, what tier would that fall under?

Little nitpick: about 45 seconds into the "After" interview, there's a repeat of about 30 seconds of material (starting with the interviewer asking how long it took them to get past their nerves and enjoy each other).

Comment

[QUOTE=Dafydd;126417]Hooray! We've got the interviews!

Yes!! ;-)

Originally posted by Dafydd View Post
                                                          That brings up a curious point: If two models were to do a shoot where they stripped naked and caressed each other all over their bodies, but never once kissed, what tier would that fall under?
                                                          Depends what you define as 'all over', if it doesn't include "genital areas" it's tier1. Otherwise tier2, kissing isn't required though why wouldn't they kiss??

Comment

Good before and after vids, both lovelies are so sweet!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X