No announcement yet.

New Model: Johanna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the one hand, the video set felt a little too long and stretched out, like it would be better if it were judiciously edited down to two 6-or-7-minute videos.

On the other, Johanna is so beautiful that I could look at her for hours and hours, and her voice — and accent — was music to my ears.

(BTW Johanna, I believe the word you were stuck for was "tight". That is, your bikini bottom was not too loose, and not too tight. )

Comment

Originally posted by Dafydd View Post
      On the one hand, the video set felt a little too long and stretched out, like it would be better if it were judiciously edited down to two 6-or-7-minute videos.

On the other, Johanna is so beautiful that I could look at her for hours and hours, and her voice — and accent — was music to my ears.
      This is EXACTY the reason we made her videos long.

Comment

It's 23 minutes of Johanna, so even though I prefer the 'talking' style of videos I can't find it in my heart to be critical of these videos.

Comment

Oh my Johanna is a pleasure. I like everyminute. A complaint about long video length is like begging me to comment. I'm giggling to pieces about the thought that someone may not have discovered how to fast forward.

Comment

I've been waiting till I had time to watch these long videos.
            So, now I'm off to Johanna land, I suspect I may never want to leave.

Comment

For Johanna

There have been many beautiful ladies that i have enjoyed during my short while here on AW but you are the first that has prompted me to write here on the boards. You have quite literally redefined for me what beauty can be in a woman. You are a sensual work of art Johanna and a temple i wish to adore at. Everything about is you breathtaking. The merest hint in your recent post that there may be more of you to come guarantees my rebill. The possibility of seeing you in a girl-girl tier 3 with Ava would guarantee a lifetime membership from me! Any hope Abby???

Comment

I Love a Girl who teases.

Johanna certainly knows how to tease, tantalise and delight, as she plays first with her top, then with her bra, and finally, slowly and longingly with her knickers before removing them for our delight. What a turn on, and what a wonderful cheeky smile when she looked down her own drawers before showing us what was inside.
                My blood pressure is just returning to normal.
                Last edited by daimm9; 14 January 2007, 02:10 PM. Reason: Oh, my spelling!

Comment

Originally posted by daimm9 View Post
                  My blood pressure is just returning to normal.
                  ...and back to the brain.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by daimm9 View Post
                    Johanna certainly knows how to tease, tantalise and delight, as she plays first with her top, then with her bra, and finally, slowly and longingly with her knickers before removing them for our delight. What a turn on, and what a wonderful cheeky smile when she looked down her own drawers before showing us what was inside.
                    These are three wonderful prick teasing videos, exactly why I subscribe to AW, to be teased, tantalised and delighted again and again, by lovely girls like Johanna.
                    Thanks.

Comment

She is very pretty. I liked Johanna a lot. More please? When she climbed the ladder it was like - more more more please, and umm umm umm.
                      I liked her very much.
                      Last edited by awjbarry; 19 January 2007, 06:55 PM.

Comment

The photosets were fantastic all around, from the way it was shot, the lighting, and of course, the subject matter. To echo everyone's sentiments, more please!

Comment

Thank you random widget thing for bringing Johanna back into my memory.... Sooo cute.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X