New Triple IM: Ettienne, Diana & Bryony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, we are looking forward to it and hope that this will be the beginning of multiple GG IMs .
    Merry Christmas

Ettienne, Diana & Bryony IM

A 3rd dimension added!
    Attached Files

Comment

Well, I always thought that good things come in threes, and AW has just proved it!

Comment

And I imagine the scenario went a little like:
        Girls come home from a night out;
        "Hey, now what?"
        "Don't know"
        "I got some movies."
        "Nah, don't feel like a movie."
        "Wanna play cards?"
        "Pssh, no."
        "Got any new music?"
        "No"
        "Well, I'm all out of ideas."
        Seconds of silence.
        "We could have a rub together..."
        "hmmm"
        "Sounds like a plan."
        "Let's get to it then, shall we?"
        "After you."
        And off to the bedroom they go.

Comment

I have always heard "double the pleasure, double the fun", I guess that person has never seen nor experienced triple the pleasure, triple the fun. Is there no boundaries to fun?? I certainly hope not! Great job to all the models and to AW for bringing this gem to us.

Comment

Nice job...very sexy segment with the three and lovely to see Diana, of course. Thanks!

Comment

That.Was.Brilliant!

Now you've done it. Ive got a taste for multiple IMs! Five Girls! Six! Eleven!!!!!

Comment

This one is billed as the first triple IM, however...was there not another, previous to this one, billed the same way? The three participants were Katya Y, Liandra, and Matilda, if memory serves. Or did you call that something else? I called it fun to watch, because two of the three ganged up on the third (Katya) and gave her a good cum. I can't remember if there was a pic set to go with it or not - I don't think so.

Rock on, AW, and Happy New Year!!
                S...

Comment

Dang! You're right.

Chalk it up to my bad memory, I guess.

Comment

The Katya, Matilda, Liandra IM wasn't really a triple IM so much as three models climbing all over each other.

Comment

It was fun listening to Ettienne, Diana & Bryony chatting to one another about sex and offering some friendly advice to males (including me). As far as the IM goes Ettienne doesn't disappoint , Bryony impressively goes around twice but there is no other way I can put this - Diana is the orgasm queen.

Comment

diana is a sexy goddess no holds barred *sigh* definitely one of my hugest girl crushes - she's up there with michelle rodriguez for me

Comment

I know this is long after the event but ladies if your still around lmao I really enjoyed this one especially the chit chat and I think it was Diana got there in the end while Ettienne and Bryony got ot go around twice this video is very highly reccommended

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X