X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Alison P comes back...

New Redux: Alison P comes back...
    Attached Files

Wondering if the direction Alison's hands are travelling in in the sample pic means she's going to be that little bit more explicit than in her last (already lovely) shoot...

Comment

I'm delighted to see
      the return of Alison P.

doinel

Comment

Beautiful face. Beautiful body. I loved to follow her chatting on the boards.

Comment

Originally posted by arsby View Post
          I loved to follow her chatting on the boards.
          Unfortunatly, I think she forgot about us on the boards, as she once admitted, she's quite a little busy bee, so I think she's moved on to other things.

Comment

A welcome redux. I really liked Alison's first photos set. I thought she was very sexy!

Comment

Your still cute ,the smile and everything else looks great

Comment

Alison P is amazingly pretty, as shown in the closeups on her face and has a great body. This was evident from her first shoot, this one just re-emphasises her appeal. What I do like this time round are a couple of changes I noticed. One is the new hair colour and style (back towards darker roots) which I think looks fantastic and really draws attention to her beautiful eyes. Also that she's grown out her pubic hair a little and I think it totally suits her and is extra sexy.

I must admit Alison P passed me by a bit the first time (and not because she wasn't sexy before). I'm so glad she did another shoot cos I think she looks stunning in these pictures.

SF

Comment

You are so pretty. Thanks for coming back.

Comment

Alison has always been a favorite of mine and once again I'm gratified. She couldn't be more prettier than this. I like everything about her, her eyes, her smile(she smiles a lot), her hair, her body, boobs and bum, she even has pretty feet. And she is tanned all over, proving she likes getting naked. I could never get bored of having her on the the site, over and over again. To me she's a dream girl, and it's sad that she hasn't been on the board more often. A big thank you to Penny for capturing Alison' beauty and happiness, and even her naughty side. Penny, did it twice and it's an accomplishment in itself. Alison is a natural and very comfortable with her body as she should be. If only we could have her back for more. After her first shoot, she expressed that she might be interested in a G/G shoot, I wonder if she still feels the same, it would so great.

Comment

I agree. She is beautiful.

Comment

nice

Nice, very nice. Looks tight and yummy.

Thanks,
                        CAW

Comment

Alison is a favourite of mine also. To me she is the quintessential AW girl next door. I know, I know, every other week someone say this model is the girl next door but a netball player working extra to save her money to go on a "Kontiki" tour of Europe - how Aussie is that? Although it would be great for her to come back to the boards I think she has moved on and honestly she was pretty generous with her time answering members questions (including mine) at the time and for me the pics of her European vacation she sent back were a highlight on the boards last year. The shoot itself shows her to be just as charming and pretty as last time. She looks comfortable with the explicit shots so I suppose some thanks should go to Penny for that.
                          I notice she wrote "thanks for the opportunity" in her After shoot notes. Well I say thanks Abbywinters for the opportunity to see models like Alison P.

Comment

Mmmm Alison you're very nice. Deliciously natural and very sexy now that you've let your pubic hair grow back, much nicer than shaved - thank you. And quite enticingly moist inside - thanks for showing yourself so openly. You're a very lovely desirable girl.
                            John x

Comment

That was a very much deserved redux from Alison. She looked lovely and, as the profile said, full of confidence. No doubt her sporting activities contribute to the delightfully toned appearance of her bottom.

As for the explicit shots, they were a worthy resolution to the 11 months of "tease" since her original shoot

Comment

Alison P has one of the brightest smiles and the most kissable mouth (can I say that? ) at AW. And it was fun to hear her again in the videos. Nothing wrong with the look of her new tan but I notice she's listening to her girlfriends warning about becoming a "leather old handbag." Anneke's question about being 'body positive' provoked some unexpected (for me) answers from Alison. I love her "little babies" of boobs but she talks of maybe getting implants, going from an A to an oversize B. Also there's talk of possible plastic surgery for her 'bits', changing from an 'outy' to an 'inny'. Anyway, I appreciated the explicit shots and I hope Alison P stays just as she is in this Redux - adorable.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X