X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Priscilla

New Model: Priscilla
    Attached Files

Those eyes and that smile are absolutely bewitching. The rest of Priscilla casts a nice spell too.

Comment

Pricilla sure is an eyeful. I esp love her butt (pics 17-19, 23-28), and a nice sultry pose (pic33), sticky (40-45), the shiny dildo photos were very hot and I hope there are videos (maybe an IM?) to compliment these. Did I forget anything? Oh silly me Priscilla also has some very nice/round breasts, wouldn't mind seeing some nude jumping jacks with those gems.

Comment

She's my girlfriend.....sexy huh?

The second pic is classic her...captures her perfectly

Comment

Katy, I envy you.

And I envy her.

Lxm

Comment

Thank you...she's pretty fabulous

Comment

You're a very lucky girl Katy, Priscilla is gorgeous. The only thing better than both of your solo shoot would be the two of you together.

Comment

The close-ups of that semi-sheer bra and its contents just kill me!

Rob

Comment

No promises.....but you might get to see that at some stage

Her breasts are AMAZING, very firm and she has the best nipples I have ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by katy View Post

Her breasts are AMAZING, very firm and she has the best nipples I have ever seen
                    I'm hoping it will happen it would be a very hot shoot since you know each other so well. Besides that i'm really looking forward to your videos tomorrow and Priscilla's next Tuesday.

Priscilla does have great breasts and a great arse as well.

Comment

Lucky Katy (lucky Priscilla)!!!

Comment

Pretty Priscilla. The other 'P' word - perfect - came to mind but that's not what AW is about. Anyway, I have the videos to check out first. Reading the before/after shoot notes Nico seemed to have done a great job connecting with Priscilla and creating some lovely work. I said Katy had "beautifully shaped breasts" (true ) but looking at Priscilla's reminds me of what Teri Hatcher's character in Seinfeld said about her own breasts - "they're real, and they're spectacular."

Comment

Please? Please!
                          PLEASE!!!!

Just the thought of Priscilla and you gives me the sweats!!!

And since you're "together" the shoots are generally even more intimate. In a great way!!!

Ah, young love.....

I didn't notice, I was focused on her perfect rear!!! But looking back, you're SO right!!!

Rob

Comment

Wow, I'm having a hard time posting to this thread, just because I'm speechless. Priscilla, is fascinating, sexy, gorgeous, and and and....... I like her a lot, she has a great smile, beautiful eyes, and a very curvacious proportioned body to dream for. I like her short hair and the color, which is fairly good considering I'm more inclined to girls with long hair. All in all, I don't think that there's any flaw to that body. Sure I like girls with pubic hair, and even if she has not that much, at least she's not hairless.

Katy mentioned that her breast is amazing, and I beleive it, and she also says she has the best nipples, she should know, but I also beleive that they are similar to hers.

I'm very grateful to Priscilla for choosing my toy, and I am even more delighted reading her thank you note in the profile. Just imagine that whenever she 'll be using it, she might have a little thought for me.

Now I'll be very fortunate to add her to my favorite model's list. How could it be any other way. Now all I hope for, is to see her back for more, or with somebody.

Comment

Priscilla's set was very enjoyable .

Casgrain, the toy you send was very cool, maybe our toys meet some day .
                              Last edited by yusanord; 15 January 2007, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                ...I'm having a hard time posting to this thread,...
                                Yeah, I can imagine where.

Lxm

Comment

she is so nice ... and I like her dress ..

Comment

Nice shoot, sweet girl There isn't a picture in the entire set on which she's NOT smiling.. Good thing that, I like girls who have fun in life.. looks pretty too .

Pics 2,5 and 14 are very nice wallpaper material.. the alsmost-last pic is neat too (151). Some of those pics reminded my of Ariel's shoot

Nice one, come again soon

-Frans

Comment

Priscilla is lovely. I love her hair and eyes. I agree with the posters that she has particularly gorgeous breasts with delicious looking nipples. I liked this pic of her pretty floral bra

Comment

okay

Priscilla is A-OK. Very nice nipples.

CAW

Comment

Priscilla is even more cuter in the video's

Comment

I've just finish her vids and I must say that Priscilla is a Knock Out girl. She's beautiful in so many ways. She demonstrate her talent as a cheerleader with gracefulness, and explains how much work it represent, and how much she loves it. She expresses herself with easiness and charms at the same time. She speaks with a very soft voice in describing her liking to reach satisfaction. OK Ok I may be sold to her cause, but I still think she has a great body, and surely demonstrate how to reach pleasure with a toy.

better let go now before I put my foot in my mouth.
                                            Last edited by casgrain; 24 January 2007, 12:50 AM.

Comment

unbesmirched

So wonderful to see an unadulterated example of womanhood, she brings tears to my eyes. Priscilla is so pristine and beautiful she makes one wonder why so many think they have to append so many uglifying unnecessary accouterments that are detractions to their essential beauty.

Thank you Priscilla, stay the way you are.
                                              CAW

Comment

Thanks again

Thanks again Katy and thank you, Priscilla! If you two don't win another AAI award for AW I'll eat my socks.

Looking into the lens. Dragging it out, erotically. Precious bodies. Precious smiles. The process can't be easy, and the nerve to do it, both make me marvel. And the fun you deliver. I can't say enough.

Remember, ALL OVER THE WORLD !

Comment

Priscilla shows plenty of warm and charm in the videos but I don't mind admitting I found it very difficult not to focus on her beautiful body. Sorry but I don't think I learnt very much about cheer leading. She said she likes to keep her skin smooth - well she has achieved that and I would add soft and glowing if I didn't mind sounding like a soap commercial. Priscilla says she was very happy with her toy. And I was more than happy she was happy.

Comment

Ohmygod

She's my girlfriend.....sexy huh?
                                                    Does this mean wer'e going to have a really fantastic T3 (please, please, please!!)

Comment

Originally posted by mikespume View Post
                                                      Does this mean wer'e going to have a really fantastic T3 (please, please, please!!)
                                                      Such a scene is being planned yeah, but scheduling seems to be a bit of a problem. See also Katy's thread

Comment

Its all a matter of timing! Since Priscilla and I dont live in Melbourne its been hard to co-ordinate our schedules to get here at the same time.

We are both keen to do a T3 together (and possibly with other models as well). It will be interesting to see if there are any differences evident in the way we act and react to different partners.

Comment

Originally posted by Martyhulk View Post
                                                          Lucky Katy (lucky Priscilla)!!!
                                                          Indeed -- two lovely ladies who are to be congratulated not only on their good fortune but also on
                                                          their good taste!!

takochan

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
                                                            Such a scene is being planned yeah, but scheduling seems to be a bit of a problem. See also Katy's thread
                                                            Cooooool

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X