Thread: New Double IM: Antonia & Chloe B

All Powerful Controller

New Double IM: Antonia & Chloe B

Antonia & Chloe B IM
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Posting Champion
    Battle of the biggest boobs on the site.

Posting Champion
    ...one of the few battles that everyone wins. This one looks like a keeper...

Posting Champion
    These two seemed to get on really well. Chloe B is a star anyway. She's always entertaining, a lovely, friendly gal who seems to build a great rapport with whoever she's paired with (helping them to relax and get into it). Antonia is a great character too and some of her comments/quips were too funny, good sense of humour there. I enjoyed the way they compared notes and the way Chloe teased herself.

Of course watching these two hotties and the different ways and times they took to bring themselves to climax was a very arousing experience.

Thanks for this great pairing.

AW Model Plenty to say marigold's Avatar
    lookin good chloe!!! lucky you, gettin to masturbate with a sexy chicky-babe beside you....im so jealous!! hehe, you look spunky babe, and so do you antonia!!
    nice work ladies

love and kisses
    marigold

Permanent Resident
    Oh no Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore!!
    Definitely "must see tv" or whatever, it is so great to see two hot models getting along so well and getting down to business. Esp cute was Antonia's "hi mom" at the end of the video (I guess mom's can surf the net too). One particular aspect I really enjoyed was seeing natural boobs a hangin', unlike some pro jobs "where they start that is where they stay". Keep em flopping ladies!

Posting Champion
    A great pair. Not only the "busty substances" but also as Chloe B says both models are so much alike - they masturbate a lot. And Antonia said "I've got a couple more in me" after her morning session. Sounds like just the right talent for a Double IM. The talk between Chloe and Antonia was funny and even informative - certainly justified having the two videos. It's the first time I can think of the two models have chatted all the way through a Double IM.

Enjoys It Here
    They are two of my favorites. Chloe B especially, Hope they keep doing it.

Still Exploring
    I love big boobs. Love both of these girls, and loved the video. Wonderful pairing!

AW Model Can't stop posting chloe_b's Avatar
    I really loved doing this IM with Ant, and I may have finally found someone who's boobs are as big or bigger than mine!!! Such a turn on wanking next to someone else n hearing them get off..... especially someone as sexy as Antonia, all I can say is lucky me!!! xoxo

Enjoys It Here
    No Chloe_B, lucky us. It's win, win and we win too.