X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Antonia & Chloe B

Antonia & Chloe B IM
    Attached Files

Battle of the biggest boobs on the site.

Comment

...one of the few battles that everyone wins. This one looks like a keeper...

Comment

These two seemed to get on really well. Chloe B is a star anyway. She's always entertaining, a lovely, friendly gal who seems to build a great rapport with whoever she's paired with (helping them to relax and get into it). Antonia is a great character too and some of her comments/quips were too funny, good sense of humour there. I enjoyed the way they compared notes and the way Chloe teased herself.

Of course watching these two hotties and the different ways and times they took to bring themselves to climax was a very arousing experience.

Thanks for this great pairing.

Comment

lookin good chloe!!! lucky you, gettin to masturbate with a sexy chicky-babe beside you....im so jealous!! hehe, you look spunky babe, and so do you antonia!!
          nice work ladies

love and kisses
          marigold

Comment

Definitely "must see tv" or whatever, it is so great to see two hot models getting along so well and getting down to business. Esp cute was Antonia's "hi mom" at the end of the video (I guess mom's can surf the net too). One particular aspect I really enjoyed was seeing natural boobs a hangin', unlike some pro jobs "where they start that is where they stay". Keep em flopping ladies!

Comment

A great pair. Not only the "busty substances" but also as Chloe B says both models are so much alike - they masturbate a lot. And Antonia said "I've got a couple more in me" after her morning session. Sounds like just the right talent for a Double IM. The talk between Chloe and Antonia was funny and even informative - certainly justified having the two videos. It's the first time I can think of the two models have chatted all the way through a Double IM.

Comment

They are two of my favorites. Chloe B especially, Hope they keep doing it.

Comment

I love big boobs. Love both of these girls, and loved the video. Wonderful pairing!

Comment

I really loved doing this IM with Ant, and I may have finally found someone who's boobs are as big or bigger than mine!!! Such a turn on wanking next to someone else n hearing them get off..... especially someone as sexy as Antonia, all I can say is lucky me!!! xoxo

Comment

No Chloe_B, lucky us. It's win, win and we win too.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X