Thread: New Model: Annette P

All Powerful Controller

New Model: Annette P

Attached Images Attached Images  

Posting Champion
    Annette is quite simply a beautiful young woman... the kind that makes me glad I joined AW.

Posting Champion
    This Annette will need an initial added to her name, because there is already another Annette . And this one looks nothing like the other one I tell ya.
    Last edited by casgrain; 16th January 2007 at 03:02 AM.

Posting Champion
    Ever the sharp eye, Casgrain...

Plenty To Say
    What a lovely girl- one to look forward to....

Permanent Resident
    Lake Ontario shoreline,mid state New York
    A very lovely girl

Extremely helpful
    Surprised Annette didn't get more response after her set went up. After all, not only did she give us a nice naughty set out in the great outdoors, but she braved snakes and, more to the point, splinters in sensitive regions to do so!

Permanent Resident
    Oh no Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore!!
    Annette P is a real cutie. Gorgeous eyes, impish cheeks and a beautiful bod to boot. I was hoping to see her do a little peeing when she was on the ground and openly exposing herself (oh well) and the videos were nice. I like her somewhat deep and sultry voice. To tell the truth I would have liked a little more nudity. However one of the reason I subbed to AW was that they don't force the models to do something they don't want to do . Maybe we will be luck in the future and Annette will do a little more. Yes Annette is one model I would not likely get tired of fast.

Posting Champion
    Annette P in her videos was charmingly cheeky. I thought her rosy cheeks and freckles, great bum, good boobs and nice curves were more flattered by the videos than stills. Her Northern Irish accent was melody to my ears anyway and the funny stories about hostel sex were very entertaining. Brings back fond memories of backpacking, guest houses and the inevitable paper thin walls. Nice to see another AW model 'pretty much happy with my body' and one who has a great way to keep trim. Adora - "What do you like to do to lose weight?" Annette P - "Sex."

Plenty To Say
    I agree. Annette has one of the best asses on AW. But you have to watch the videos (especially the second one) to see her at her best.
    Last edited by Bertie; 31st January 2007 at 03:29 AM.

I live in a very beautiful place called Southern California
    I hate to sound redundant, but I agree with you all. She is quiet a looker and yes she does probably have the best ass here on AW.

Plenty To Say
    I have made a couple of stills of Annette's ass from the video. Am I allowed to post them here?

Permanent Resident
    I had noticed that butt in the video as well, and she has beautiful breasts too. And is a good looking gal overall. But what I really really enjoyed was listening to Annette's splendiferous voice and accent. Very sexy! Thanks -- I hope we'll see and hear more, if she's still around.

AW Model Still exploring annette_p's Avatar

hey guys

Quote Originally Posted by Luxman View Post
    Hey guys, i've finally been able to get on and view my profile, thanks for all the great things you've been saying about me. I'll try and get on more often and hopefully you will see alot more of me in the future.thanks again xxxx

All Powerful Controller
    Hi Annette,

Welcome to the boards.

You should start your own thread in "The Models Speak" forum.

Lxm

Permanent Resident
    Hi Annette_P !!!

Welcome to Abbyland!!! It's a alot more fun than Disneyland !!!!!! (Except possibly for some people during "Gay Days").
    But I digress.

Anyway, looking forward to chatting!!!!

Alleyes

AW Model Still exploring annette_p's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abbyfan69 View Post
    To tell the truth I would have liked a little more nudity. . Maybe we will be luck in the future and Annette will do a little more. Yes Annette is one model I would not likely get tired of fast.
    Hello abbyfan, well you are luck as i have recently done two girl/girl shoots so hopefuly you will enjoy them and are more to your liking so look out for me and lacey and me and greta both awesome and so hot xxx

Enjoys It Here
    2 of the veeeeeeeeeery best indeed !

BlueBird