X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Annette P

Attached Files

Annette is quite simply a beautiful young woman... the kind that makes me glad I joined AW.

Comment

This Annette will need an initial added to her name, because there is already another Annette . And this one looks nothing like the other one I tell ya.
      Last edited by casgrain; 16 January 2007, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Ever the sharp eye, Casgrain...

Comment

What a lovely girl- one to look forward to....

Comment

A very lovely girl

Comment

Surprised Annette didn't get more response after her set went up. After all, not only did she give us a nice naughty set out in the great outdoors, but she braved snakes and, more to the point, splinters in sensitive regions to do so!

Comment

Annette P is a real cutie. Gorgeous eyes, impish cheeks and a beautiful bod to boot. I was hoping to see her do a little peeing when she was on the ground and openly exposing herself (oh well) and the videos were nice. I like her somewhat deep and sultry voice. To tell the truth I would have liked a little more nudity. However one of the reason I subbed to AW was that they don't force the models to do something they don't want to do . Maybe we will be luck in the future and Annette will do a little more. Yes Annette is one model I would not likely get tired of fast.

Comment

Annette P in her videos was charmingly cheeky. I thought her rosy cheeks and freckles, great bum, good boobs and nice curves were more flattered by the videos than stills. Her Northern Irish accent was melody to my ears anyway and the funny stories about hostel sex were very entertaining. Brings back fond memories of backpacking, guest houses and the inevitable paper thin walls. Nice to see another AW model 'pretty much happy with my body' and one who has a great way to keep trim. Adora - "What do you like to do to lose weight?" Annette P - "Sex."

Comment

I agree. Annette has one of the best asses on AW. But you have to watch the videos (especially the second one) to see her at her best.
                    Last edited by Bertie; 31 January 2007, 02:29 AM.

Comment

I hate to sound redundant, but I agree with you all. She is quiet a looker and yes she does probably have the best ass here on AW.

Comment

I have made a couple of stills of Annette's ass from the video. Am I allowed to post them here?

Comment

I had noticed that butt in the video as well, and she has beautiful breasts too. And is a good looking gal overall. But what I really really enjoyed was listening to Annette's splendiferous voice and accent. Very sexy! Thanks -- I hope we'll see and hear more, if she's still around.

Comment

hey guys

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                            Hey guys, i've finally been able to get on and view my profile, thanks for all the great things you've been saying about me. I'll try and get on more often and hopefully you will see alot more of me in the future.thanks again xxxx

Comment

Hi Annette,

Welcome to the boards.

You should start your own thread in "The Models Speak" forum.

Lxm

Comment

Hi Annette_P !!!

Welcome to Abbyland!!! It's a alot more fun than Disneyland !!!!!! (Except possibly for some people during "Gay Days").
                                But I digress.

Anyway, looking forward to chatting!!!!

Alleyes

Comment

Originally posted by abbyfan69 View Post
                                  To tell the truth I would have liked a little more nudity. . Maybe we will be luck in the future and Annette will do a little more. Yes Annette is one model I would not likely get tired of fast.
                                  Hello abbyfan, well you are luck as i have recently done two girl/girl shoots so hopefuly you will enjoy them and are more to your liking so look out for me and lacey and me and greta both awesome and so hot xxx

Comment

2 of the veeeeeeeeeery best indeed !

BlueBird

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X