No announcement yet.

New Model: Tamika

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, exactly as you said: natural hair where it belongs, no piercings where it doesn't belong and tattoos only in nano pieces.
    Not to mention false breasts and layers of makeup.....All those are the reasons why I'm a member of our favourite site called AW.

doinel

Comment

Originally posted by doinel View Post
      Yes, exactly as you said: natural hair where it belongs, no piercings where it doesn't belong and tattoos only in nano pieces.
      Not to mention false breasts and layers of makeup.....All those are the reasons why I'm a member of our favourite site called AW.

doinel
      doinel we have similar taste, and we're not the only ones I'm sure.

Comment

natural

Not too hairy hu ? But thick where we like it.
        We agree. May I ask something ? ( Abby is sleeping I guess ). What do you think of ATK ? Wich one is good ?

Comment

Originally posted by vieuxschnou View Post
          Not too hairy hu ? But thick where we like it.
          We agree. May I ask something ? ( Abby is sleeping I guess ). What do you think of ATK ? Wich one is good ?
          Yes, you may ask, but not in Tamika's thread, please.
          There are actually other threads where this question belongs.

Lxm

Comment

OOOOh MY GODDD!

Where do you FIND these women Abby? How am I supposed to get my renovations done when you put incredibly sexy and natural young women on this addictive site?!?!?!?!? I LOVE this young woman. Gorgeous breasts, incredible ass, sweet face, and NOW an intimate video. Give me a break! I can't stand much more. My balls will explode and you will see it on the national news. Hope you are prepared for the responsibility!! LLadies.

Comment

Sexy Tamika has a great personality to go along with the dark eyes, wonderful smile, and that body!

Comment

What a fascinating accent she has! Kind of half American, half Aussie. It made me very curious about her history.

Comment

Tamika has an impressive body and an alluring smile. I don't think she would have to do her well practised hair toss to get my attention. Not that I do or ever have measured up to any of her requirements. Aussie guys can't dance but if they live in a female household they're going to have to watch 'So You Think You Can Dance' so some of Tamika's dancing moves did look impressively familiar to me.

Comment

Tamika is coming back! Awesome!

Comment

tamika

Chouette !

Comment

tamika

Where , When ?

Comment

Originally posted by schnette View Post
                          Where , When ?
                          Redux on 28 May.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                            Tamika might not be very tall but she's certainly curvy. Nice smile, amazing breasts, and a nice round butt. The size of the vibrator didn't seem to bother her that much, which always amazes me.
                            ...Maybe that's because we're guys! Large objects of that nature are not, naturally, in our "frame of reference". More difficult to "relate" to them!

(Bless the women!)

P.S. As an example, you and I won't be delivering any babies!
                            Last edited by FloridaRob; 15 May 2008, 11:48 PM. Reason: P.S.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X