Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Rosalie & Celina (Tier 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Whoa Nellie!!

Comment

Celina sure did get to 'soak up some sun', prolly a bit more than she bargained for Rosalie was quite cheeky teasing Celina and then running away, it did pay off though, hehe. Rosalie mentioned in her 'main shoot' interview that she would like to try a g/g shoot, seems she liked it based on her after-shoot message

Would have liked some more shots from the front (face) when they're lying on the ground, but it appears there wasn't much room there About the only place with some shade

Comment

That was a hot but short session... did any of you two girls finish yourself off later on that hot day?

Comment

that day was so ridiculously hot! we had a great time doing the shoot though. I love outdoor shoots they are heaps of fun!
          The grass was so dry in that shoot though it was scratching my butt! oww!

Comment

I just wonder how you models can reach a certain level of excitement but not come to a climax.... so how do you relieve off screen? Together of each of you individually? Or would the shooting staff rather throw a a bucket full of ice water over the both of you?

Comment

What a wonderful shoot with two very nice girls.

THANKS!!!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X