Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Indoor vs Outdoor Shoots

Plenty To Say
    Mr Ramone:
    so often the outdoor videos tend to be of somewhat lower quality than the indoor ones.
    I suspect the best equipment is left at the office for outdoor shoots. Makes sense.
    For a good outdoor shoot, you need subdued lighting; not bright sunshine. Waterside girls is a good example. Lovely shoot in a nice shady location. Reminded me (and others) of the Waterhouse painting adorning Pillow fight girls.

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by lanbo View Post
    Mr Ramone:

I suspect the best equipment is left at the office for outdoor shoots. Makes sense.
    I doubt that. It's more a case of having far less control over your environment as compared to indoors. Can't just dim the sun to a desired level

Plenty To Say

I doubt that.
    Well, what about BMX girls. I know it was something of an action shoot, but .... not best!
    I think; stay at home where you have control. Or go somewhere where the sun don't shine. (don't anyone say uranus).

Plenty To Say
    Defnetly it is a pain in the ass seeing the models perform outside, where you can imagine distractive conditions for them. Iīve allways wondered why do people care to film in difficult places/positions, like a sofa or on the floor, rather than a good 100 focused sex on bed....

All Powerful Controller
    The different styles of sets are used to avoid repetitive things.
    Always the same set, even with the most beautiful models gets somehow boring after a while.

That's why we're always searching for new locations for our shoots.

Lxm

Plenty To Say
    The different styles of sets are used to avoid repetitive things.
    Always the same set, even with the most beautiful models gets somehow boring after a while.

That's why we're always searching for new locations for our shoots.
    The set doesn't matter. The location doesn't matter.
    What does matter is clear, unfussy photography / filming of the models in the best possible natural light with the best equipment. Having seen enough AW videos to comment, I can say without question that this can only be achieved indoors.
    Quality is never boring.
    How can anyone say that even the most beautiful models get boring after a while? Luxman, are you ok? do you need a holiday? Have you ever been to Liechtenstein? Vaduz is a fantastic city (if you can find it).

All Powerful Controller
    Being the guy who sees ALL the AW videos before they go live, I can tell you everything gets boring after a while.
    You probably can't imagine, but the set and the environment makes a lot for the quality of a video, not only the naked girl.

Yes, I'm fine, thanks for asking, and yes, I'm waiting for my holidays coming up in two weeks.

I have also seen Vaduz, but I don't understand what this has to to with the topic.

Lxm

Plenty To Say
    You probably can't imagine, but the set and the environment makes a lot for the quality of a video, not only the naked girl.
    I think my imagination is one of my best bits. I certainly use it a lot.
    If the set / location was a white cloth on a white floor, then I would be happy. That way, I could concentrate on the model and know the photographer was doing the same. If I wanted to have picturesque scenery, or whatever, then I could imagine it. To have it in reality is distracting.

and AW is not alone in thinking its customers need to see the equivalent of 'holiday snaps' along with its girls.
    So, for me, IT IS only the girl.

and while I'm on the subject of holiday snaps, my earlier comment had nothing to do with the topic. I was being imaginative.
    Just one suggestion for your holiday: don't go anywhere near naked girls.

AW Model Plenty to say tricia_l's Avatar
    Although it might get a little chilly in the winter, I think I'd prefer to shoot outdoors. A summer fun outdoors nude romp would be up there in my favourite things to do list, for sure. I've only shot indoors with AW's so far, which i think is mainly because it's winter. But as soon as the icecream vendors hit the street, thongs and singlets are outnumbering scarves and boots, and the grass is long and unmowed, I'll be out there running around with my kit off in the fields, most definitely (irrespective of more abby winters shoots or not! :P)

that sounds like soooo much fun tricia!!!!! I want it to be summer now-it's freezing!! I love running around naked in the summer time too, it's great fun. I just have to wear lots and lots of sunscreen as I'm very pale and burn lots. although I did get even coloring on my outdoor shoot with shelly b

AW Model Can't stop posting LeaAW's Avatar
    https://twitter.com/LeaNights http://amzn.com/w/1L9JZAQ8BOIGL
    i love out doors! hot or cold! actually i've never really been blessed with good weather. both ISM shoots were out doors, the last one i was raining till i finnished then it hailed. loved it ( got a thing for being naked in public can u tell?) i like wild outdoor weather works for the hair, goose-pimples look sexy in photos and who doesn't like the idea of getting caught? however i don't mind the indoor shoots as long as there is an atmosphere to play in(does that make sence?) i'd love to do a shoot or T3 in long grass with a late arvo sun, some gum trees in the background wouldn.t that be fine?

that sounds like fun too lea w. I'd love to do more outdoor shoots, maybe in the springtime, after rain when everything is fresh and clean, hot naked ladies frolicking in the sunshine....then get down and dirty for a t-3 hahahhahahahahaha

is that a date?? haha "insert evil laugh here"

heeheehee

I certainly enjoyed the one outdoor shoot I got to do... I hope more opportunities will arise. :-) Nothing like a good old frolic in nature...

it's on of the set's that make you feel beautiful. makes you feel like one of natures beauties

i guess it makes it harder with the outdoor shoots because there is no power points and everything needs to be portable.. the indoor shoots are great, because one, the models are warmer and 2, its much easier to set things up! There is also the issue of having to position things and where to put microphones when your outdoors.. so it becomes more difficult for the staff to get things set up and the audio quality isn't as good. But its a small sacrifice as the outdoor shoots are generally hotter! and look way better x

AW Model Can't stop posting chahna's Avatar
    Hi Katy,
    I've only done indoor shoots, which are fun, private and allow you to let yourself a little loose as well as making the lighting and setting perfected to your needs. With all that in mind I think it would be so much fun to do an outdoor shoot! I think the outdoor ones look beautiful, especially the nude only. Very classy!

Chahna.

Still Exploring
    outdoor shoots are better, sometimes the background scenery can be improved by having a sexy young aussie babe in the picture as well. Whilst indoor shoots are ok, they sometimes border on the ordinary and plain boring.

AW Model Can't stop posting AnetaAW's Avatar
    I prefer to be outside, nothing compares to natural light to me..and the thought of somebody might be watching is hot. Also I feel more free, and the smells of the outdoors during sex arouse's me more. Even more when I smell the rain!!!

AW Model Enjoys her stay here carmina's Avatar
    I really enjoy outdoor shoots (Everything is natural and relaxed, I love this sensation) but itīs true that are some drawbacks: The weather can turn bad and you can get frozen or melted!
    I always remember a shoot I did two years ago on a beach in France (It was February) it was SO cold, maybe 2šC and I had a really bad time. Also, there was a surf competition (ŋ?) and I was totally naked on the shore, so you can imagine all the people looking at me...bleh!
    The bugs and animals can also create problems: too many mosquitos around you, or suddenly see a giant spider always distract me completely from the shoot: P
    The risk of encountering other people gossiping or trying to see what you do itīs a shit when you're naked because it can be somewhat intrusive and make you feel uncomfortable (Although personally, I have reached a point in which i really do not care. exhibitionism!! yeha!!)

But then, lie in the grass, the wind in your face, or just the change of scenery is always something rejuvenating!

I'm so glad you have brought this thread back to life. Shooting outdoors in Amsterdam rather than Australia is different again in many ways yet still the same if you follow me. Personally I love shooting outdoors the light and the freedom you get to rome and explore is great for creativity.

Plenty To Say
    The best shots are outdoor.
    At specially on the water, small river for example. Earlier AW done a lot of shots in the forest etc... Now it look a little bit like mainstream. Each shot is nearly the same location (room, Badroom, kitchen or sometimes balcony).
    This is getting boring....

Still Exploring
    I'm not as big of a fan of outdoor shoots as I was when AW was in Australia. Amsterdam is a very noisy city it seems. All the hustle and bustle of the city can dampen the spirit of the shoots.

Posting Champion
    36°51' Latitude South and 174°47' Longitude East or thereabouts
    The best image sets maybe outdoors... But the best video shoots are indoors (Masie & Kylie's G/G) the exception... My reasoning is purely a sound thing... way too many background sounds to make it hard to hear the model/models properly, for my liking... Although this can be a problem with indoor shoots also... Road noise since in Adam... and those rowdy birds in some of the Aussie days

It does appear once again I am in the minority maybe not so much... Nicetomeetya... agrees...

Pinky
    Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 8th November 2012 at 01:23 PM. Reason: just saw nicetmeetya post after posting mine

Ohhh I was wondering myself, thereīs any AW shoot on a beach? That could be marvelous!! I want!! (But no 2šC degrees, thank you)

So this thread shouldn't so much read out side v inside so much as country side v city xxx

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
    But the best video shoots are indoors (Masie & Kylie's G/G) the exception... My reasoning is purely a sound thing... way too manybackground sounds to make it hard to hear the model/models properly, for my liking...
    MrPinkeyes comment is true sometimes. I found the recent Renae and Nicole shoot so hard to hear their voices. I had to use ear buds instead of over the ear head phones.
    The Sennheiser shotgun mics AW uses are terrific for most applications, especially indoors. I wonder if AW has experimented with using different mics for outdoor shoots? Or mounting the mics closer to the models or get them off one or more of the cameras?

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by carmina View Post
    Ohhh I was wondering myself, thereīs any AW shoot on a beach? That could be marvelous!! I want!! (But no 2šC degrees, thank you)
    H Carmina. Check these:http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/beach_girls

http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/lazuli_seriya_joan

http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/immie

But there are a lot more.

But you on the beach??? I will do this shot

I was trying to reply with quotation but donīt know how it works hahaha

Thank you froggytown!! This sets are amazing, but they are a little old...I really wish AW decides to shoot again in beaches...and I want to participate, too! :P

I was remembering a video that Claudia S and I made this summer holidays on the canary island...everything was covered in sand hahaha and we finally were covered too!!

(and WOW Immie is great )

Wields limited power
    Hint:
    Name:  quote.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  20.2 KB

Don't use the 'quick reply' thing at the end of the thread (can't quote from there).

Quote Originally Posted by Frans View Post
    Hint:
    Name:  quote.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  20.2 KB

Don't use the 'quick reply' thing at the end of the thread (can't quote from there).
    Thank you!! this explains EVERYTHING!

Plenty To Say

Thank you froggytown!! This sets are amazing, but they are a little old...I really wish AW decides to shoot again in beaches...and I want to participate, too! :P

I was remembering a video that Claudia S and I made this summer holidays on the canary island...everything was covered in sand hahaha and we finally were covered too!!

You did a Video with Claudia?? Hey..... Where is it????

Quote Originally Posted by froggytown View Post

You did a Video with Claudia?? Hey..... Where is it????
    Yes! Claudia is one of my best friends I was totally awesome to shoot with her, but the video is not posted yet!! But I can say that it is gorgeous :P canīt wait to see it!!

Still Exploring
    Outdoors is beautiful if it's a tranquil outdoor setting. Beside a freeway? Forget it, stop wasting camera memory, we are at Abby for much more than just tits and arse. Nearly all of the outdoor shots have so much background noise they may as well be done with no soundtrack. Lately even some of the indoor shot soundtracks sound like their recorded in an echo chamber.

Plenty To Say
    Omg Carmina... i can't also wait to see it..... Wow.... Got sleepless nights....

Buenos Aires, Argentina and Barcelona, Spain (soon!)
    I think is more fun to do a shot outside but is so much confortable doing in a house or inside. I think I prefer inside but the shoots are so much pretier outside! ♥