Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heeheehee

Comment

I certainly enjoyed the one outdoor shoot I got to do... I hope more opportunities will arise. :-) Nothing like a good old frolic in nature...

Comment

it's on of the set's that make you feel beautiful. makes you feel like one of natures beauties

Comment

i guess it makes it harder with the outdoor shoots because there is no power points and everything needs to be portable.. the indoor shoots are great, because one, the models are warmer and 2, its much easier to set things up! There is also the issue of having to position things and where to put microphones when your outdoors.. so it becomes more difficult for the staff to get things set up and the audio quality isn't as good. But its a small sacrifice as the outdoor shoots are generally hotter! and look way better x

Comment

Hi Katy,
            I've only done indoor shoots, which are fun, private and allow you to let yourself a little loose as well as making the lighting and setting perfected to your needs. With all that in mind I think it would be so much fun to do an outdoor shoot! I think the outdoor ones look beautiful, especially the nude only. Very classy!

Chahna.

Comment

outdoor shoots are better, sometimes the background scenery can be improved by having a sexy young aussie babe in the picture as well. Whilst indoor shoots are ok, they sometimes border on the ordinary and plain boring.

Comment

I prefer to be outside, nothing compares to natural light to me..and the thought of somebody might be watching is hot. Also I feel more free, and the smells of the outdoors during sex arouse's me more. Even more when I smell the rain!!!

Comment

I really enjoy outdoor shoots (Everything is natural and relaxed, I love this sensation) but it´s true that are some drawbacks: The weather can turn bad and you can get frozen or melted!
                  I always remember a shoot I did two years ago on a beach in France (It was February) it was SO cold, maybe 2ºC and I had a really bad time. Also, there was a surf competition (¿?) and I was totally naked on the shore, so you can imagine all the people looking at me...bleh!
                  The bugs and animals can also create problems: too many mosquitos around you, or suddenly see a giant spider always distract me completely from the shoot: P
                  The risk of encountering other people gossiping or trying to see what you do it´s a shit when you're naked because it can be somewhat intrusive and make you feel uncomfortable (Although personally, I have reached a point in which i really do not care. exhibitionism!! yeha!!)

But then, lie in the grass, the wind in your face, or just the change of scenery is always something rejuvenating!

Comment

I'm so glad you have brought this thread back to life. Shooting outdoors in Amsterdam rather than Australia is different again in many ways yet still the same if you follow me. Personally I love shooting outdoors the light and the freedom you get to rome and explore is great for creativity.

Comment

The best shots are outdoor.
                      At specially on the water, small river for example. Earlier AW done a lot of shots in the forest etc... Now it look a little bit like mainstream. Each shot is nearly the same location (room, Badroom, kitchen or sometimes balcony).
                      This is getting boring....

Comment

I'm not as big of a fan of outdoor shoots as I was when AW was in Australia. Amsterdam is a very noisy city it seems. All the hustle and bustle of the city can dampen the spirit of the shoots.

Comment

The best image sets maybe outdoors... But the best video shoots are indoors (Masie & Kylie's G/G) the exception... My reasoning is purely a sound thing... way too many background sounds to make it hard to hear the model/models properly, for my liking... Although this can be a problem with indoor shoots also... Road noise since in Adam... and those rowdy birds in some of the Aussie days

It does appear once again I am in the minority maybe not so much... Nicetomeetya... agrees...

Pinky
                          Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 8 November 2012, 12:23 PM. Reason: just saw nicetmeetya post after posting mine

Comment

Ohhh I was wondering myself, there´s any AW shoot on a beach? That could be marvelous!! I want!! (But no 2ºC degrees, thank you)

Comment

So this thread shouldn't so much read out side v inside so much as country side v city xxx

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                But the best video shoots are indoors (Masie & Kylie's G/G) the exception... My reasoning is purely a sound thing... way too manybackground sounds to make it hard to hear the model/models properly, for my liking...
                                MrPinkeyes comment is true sometimes. I found the recent Renae and Nicole shoot so hard to hear their voices. I had to use ear buds instead of over the ear head phones.
                                The Sennheiser shotgun mics AW uses are terrific for most applications, especially indoors. I wonder if AW has experimented with using different mics for outdoor shoots? Or mounting the mics closer to the models or get them off one or more of the cameras?

Comment

Originally posted by carmina View Post
                                  Ohhh I was wondering myself, there´s any AW shoot on a beach? That could be marvelous!! I want!! (But no 2ºC degrees, thank you)
                                  H Carmina. Check these:http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/beach_girls

http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/lazuli_seriya_joan

http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/immie

But there are a lot more.

But you on the beach??? I will do this shot

Comment

I was trying to reply with quotation but don´t know how it works hahaha

Thank you froggytown!! This sets are amazing, but they are a little old...I really wish AW decides to shoot again in beaches...and I want to participate, too! :P

I was remembering a video that Claudia S and I made this summer holidays on the canary island...everything was covered in sand hahaha and we finally were covered too!!

(and WOW Immie is great )

Comment

Hint:
                                      Click image for larger version

Name:	quote.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	643236

Don't use the 'quick reply' thing at the end of the thread (can't quote from there).

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                        Hint:
                                        Click image for larger version

Name:	quote.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	643236

Don't use the 'quick reply' thing at the end of the thread (can't quote from there).
                                        Thank you!! this explains EVERYTHING!

Comment

Thank you froggytown!! This sets are amazing, but they are a little old...I really wish AW decides to shoot again in beaches...and I want to participate, too! :P

I was remembering a video that Claudia S and I made this summer holidays on the canary island...everything was covered in sand hahaha and we finally were covered too!!

You did a Video with Claudia?? Hey..... Where is it????

Comment

Originally posted by froggytown View Post

You did a Video with Claudia?? Hey..... Where is it????
                                            Yes! Claudia is one of my best friends I was totally awesome to shoot with her, but the video is not posted yet!! But I can say that it is gorgeous :P can´t wait to see it!!

Comment

Outdoors is beautiful if it's a tranquil outdoor setting. Beside a freeway? Forget it, stop wasting camera memory, we are at Abby for much more than just tits and arse. Nearly all of the outdoor shots have so much background noise they may as well be done with no soundtrack. Lately even some of the indoor shot soundtracks sound like their recorded in an echo chamber.

Comment

Omg Carmina... i can't also wait to see it..... Wow.... Got sleepless nights....

Comment

I think is more fun to do a shot outside but is so much confortable doing in a house or inside. I think I prefer inside but the shoots are so much pretier outside! ♥

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                  Working...
                                                  X