• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Laurin & Fallon

Laurin & Fallon IM
    Attached Files

Yay! More Fallon!

Comment

It's always a thrill to see an (ex) AW staffer work really hard. Lovely Fallon is no exception.

doinel

Comment

Yay! That was a fun day. I adore this girl, someone who walks into the room and lights it up you know?

Comment

So in this Double IM girls get together, bring their favourite toys, talk them up a bit to each other and then show us what they can do. I like the concept - let's hope it's repeated. If you have some one like Fallon involved, who will go for seconds to support Laurin trying for her first, well then it makes it even better.

Comment

No doubt this was a hot IM. I love the way Fallon squirms at the end , I am so glad when the object fell off the table that Fallon did not give into laughing it could have been a little difficult to say the least to get the moment back. Then again Fallon seems to be the kind of person who is dedicated and would probably have little or no problem picking up where she left off. Good job!

Comment

"It's so hot watching someone else masturbate," Fallon says, addressing Laurin as much as the audience watching her pleasure herself. Both girls are so pretty, and their orgasms are super hot. Lots of great talk in this one. "I just came by accident!" Fallon says. "Well done!" Laurin replies. / "Did you cum again?" Laurin asks after their simultaneous orgasms. "Yes!!" Fallon exclaims. / "I love the taste of cum," Fallon muses, licking her wet fingers. / And finally "High five, sister!" Fallon says, congratulating her new partner on a job exceedingly well done.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X