X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Backstage: 133

Backstage 133
    Attached Files

With that 500-megawatt smile, it could only be Rosanna.

Comment

When Rosanna smiles I see the sun shining (even 1 hour to midnight).

doinel

Comment

Desired future girl-girl pairing. Paula is still be best all-around hottie on the site.
        Attached Files

Comment

What a great backstage. I enjoy seeing the goings on behind the scenes, especially during the g/g shoots and even more so in Paula's g/g shoots. Paula and Peta behind the scenes, hitting the town (to eat I presume?) and showering. What more could you want.

This backstage is also super because as well as the usual plenty of Susie and Verity, there is a large amount of Penny this time too. Excellent.

Comment

According to Susie's annotations we must spot here the rare appearence of Abby's feet with multiple coloured socks. No one should ever say those Backstage shots aren't revealing.

doinel
            Last edited by doinel; 3 February 2007, 06:16 PM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

Profile page of this set apears to be missing it's main pic on the left and the 'location/age/occupation' info blurb?
              (it also not linked to this forum thread yet but that's prolly not a techy problem;-)
              Attached Files

Comment

As in all their sets Paula and Rosanna shine but Imelda is a favourite of mine so it's great to see more of her. No 'cheating' with Imelda either by sneakily shaving before her shoot. Nice shots of Miriam and Peta too. In her notes Verity seems to grumble a bit about pictures being taken of her bum and on her thread Susie also seems to grumble a bit about pictures being taken of her 'pulling stupid faces.' But what would a Backstage be without a Verity bum crack pic or a Susie quirky expression pic ? Susie "At least they keep everyone amused though..." Hey if I'm laughing it's in an affectionate way.

Comment

With al that's been said about how everybody loves Paula, what a super model she is, always radiant and spunky, either from the AW staff and members, I wonder why they were not able to convince her to stay at AW. I think it's a great loss. Very weird.

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
                    Profile page of this set apears to be missing it's main pic on the left and the 'location/age/occupation' info blurb?
                    (it also not linked to this forum thread yet but that's prolly not a techy problem;-)
                    Not to mention that the background has not it's usual color. When I first logged in last night, everything was fine, but by the time I had finished viewing the pictures, everything was blue, just like today. There has to be a bug somewhere, and this being the weekend, it won't be fixed for a while.
                    Last edited by casgrain; 3 February 2007, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Pretty shot of Rosanna being flexible as ever I do wonder what Susie was saying in this shot though, prolly some comment on the reading material, heh.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                        When I first locked in last night, everything was fine
                        I'm glad you said that, because everything was fine. Somehow in the interim, all the details on the page that creates this backstage page had vanished.

this being the weekend, it won't be fixed for a while
                        Guess again...I just fixed it. The changes should be visible shortly.

Comment

Very cool centaur, I bow to your insight and speed to do things. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by centaur View Post
                            Guess again...I just fixed it. The changes should be visible shortly.
                            True, all (piccie, details, forum link, background) is OK now.. you're a star Click image for larger version

Name:	respect-064.gif
Views:	6
Size:	1.7 KB
ID:	618129

Comment

Great Backstage. Rosanna and Paula - need I say more?

Plus the 'pee-sock' story. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin View Post
                                ....but Imelda is a favourite of mine so it's great to see more of her.
                                Good to hear of another Imelda fan....kinda exclusive taste, Flatspin. She always seemed to be under appreciated, although her stills and vids were among the best of it's kind (for me anyway). She has a marvellous slim and fair skinned body and a fine sense of humour which is shown in her smile and action during her superb 'street' video, shot by lovely Verity.

doinel
                                Last edited by doinel; 3 February 2007, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by doinel
                                  Good to hear of another Imelda fan....kinda exclusive taste, Flatspin.
                                  I hope not too exclusive, otherwise she really is under appreciated. I have to like a model as a total person to consider her a favourite and you have set out very well most of the things I like about Imelda. Now if only someone were to find an Imelda Redux shoot lying forgotten in a drawer somewhere at AWHQ.....

Another enjoyable Backstage.

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin View Post
                                    Now if only someone were to find an Imelda Redux shoot lying forgotten in a drawer somewhere at AWHQ.....
                                    Yeah, that would be a good thing. Abby, please, is there a hidden treasure to be found somewhere?

doinel

Comment

I would like to give a belated thanks to Abby and Co. for the "breast against the glass" shots we see in this backstage. I requested this a long time ago, and as usual I'm way behind in my viewing.

I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT.

Paula's "breasts against the glass". YEAH!!!!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X