New model: jenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New model: jenna

Oh, and here's another new model, Jenna.

a

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/691.jpg

Hmmm, not one I'd look forward to, definitely a B model at best.

Comment

B model? She is nice! And she looks real... not like some Playboy model who would never give you the time of day...

Comment

Great lips ;-p

Comment

Don't get me wrong Redrat, I love the girl next door type, hell thats why I signed up to AbbyWinters, you can take your Playboy models. It's just this girl does absolutely nothing for me. When I seen her face I thought, eugh, I hope her tits are nice, then they were terrible. Lastly I thought, oh hold on (as I wait on the pic downloading my 56k modem!) maybe she's ultra hairy and.....no!! img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/sad.gif

Comment

I agree with Ardsfc - this is a nice girl for the Mezz section...

SlipJig

Comment

One of the best things about Abby's work is that she shows REAL women and does a great job of capturing their unique beauty. She also does a great job of catering to all kinds of different tastes. Contrary to Ardsfc and Slipjig, Jenna is on my best-of-the-best list. I think her breasts are very nice, her face very cute, and she is long and lean without being skinny. But what I like most about her are her pussylips. I ADORE large, full, chewy lips and this girl has an absolutely GORGEOUS set. I rate her along with Danny, Melissa Kylie, Kim, Haley, Nicole, Raven, Annabel, Stacy, Lily, Lindsey, Danielle (from the Mezzanine), Molly, and Violet as having lips I'd love to chew on. :-))

Comment

Nice list. Chewy lips, one for the fetish index maybe? ;)

Comment

stacy had labia like that?? omg, i love that girl. that gives me a good excuse to go back and look at her pics (for the ten thousandth time)

i'll echo redrat's sentiment and say that jenna's attractive in many ways. at first when i read ur comment in my email, muggins, i thought u were talking about facial lips, lol...i read that and came right to the site before i had seen cernunos' comment, wondering whyinhell anyone would consider chewing anyone's lips, lol

Comment

She has an ass that I would never get tired of worshipping, and a man could lose himself in those mudflap pussy lips!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X