X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Ali

New Model: Ali
    Attached Files

What? No-one has any sparkling comments to make about the preview pic??

No members are collectors of old fridges and want to discuss if that really is the rare 1982 Electralux 36A in the background or just the commonplace 1983 37 (a mistake often made by dilettante fridgeophiles)??

No bad jokes based on the model's nom de nudité (e.g. Ali, she is the greatest)??

No reveries on the warmth of her smile, skimpiness of her knickers, or tantalisation-enducing strategic placing of her limbs??

Shame on you all

Comment

pjay, i'll help you out here if there's no-one else around.

Ali, you're HOT

Comment

Ali reminds me of Darryl Hannah.

Comment

That's more like it!

Comment

Originally posted by pjay View Post
            What? No-one has any sparkling comments to make about the preview pic??

No members are collectors of old fridges and want to discuss if that really is the rare 1982 Electralux 36A in the background or just the commonplace 1983 37 (a mistake often made by dilettante fridgeophiles)??

No bad jokes based on the model's nom de nudité (e.g. Ali, she is the greatest)??

No reveries on the warmth of her smile, skimpiness of her knickers, or tantalisation-enducing strategic placing of her limbs??

Shame on you all
            Can't quite tell what model year the fridge is- the photographer really needed to get closer so we could check the logo on the door

Ali, on the other hand, is lovely.....

Comment

Definitely a thriller from down under! Don't know about everyone else but I like to see the whole photoshoot/video (whichever is presented first) before I comment. Sometimes there is a photo/moment that especially catches my interest, like the close up photo of Ali's breasts. Now there is something to comment on. They are so nice and round and firm looking! As far as the fridges go I am not knowledgeable about them aside one keeps milk in them (no pun intended ).

Comment

yeah, i'd agree, she has lovely firm breasts. In fact, a very beautiful model all around.

If Ali ever comes back and does a redux, i'd very much love to see her grow her pubes back, there seems to be the beginnings of a red bush there

Comment

beautiful and then some

Comment

Bootiful........, real Bootiful

Nice of her to warm up that saddle for us all.

Comment

Wonderfull shoot! I agree with barryvee's comment.

Comment

She's great, would love to see a redux.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                          Ali reminds me of Darryl Hannah.
                          She also reminds me of Nicola.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                            She also reminds me of Nicola.
                            That's exactly what I thought when I saw her for the first time.

Lxm

Comment

Ali is a stunning blonde! I love her expressions and freckles. Somebody should start a list of AW cuties on bicycles (if it doesnt already exist). This is a cute picture!

Comment

Ali's set reminds me of the old knock-knock joke: -

Knock knock
                                Who's there?
                                Nicholas.
                                Nicholas who?
                                Nicholas Girls-shouldn't-ride-bicycles

Poor humour aside I was impressed by the ladylike way Ali removed her knickers (as demonstrated in the sample photo above) while balanced precariously on a bar-stool - knees and ankles together at all times. In the olden days fashion models were taught the basics of deportment including how to get out of a sportscar whilst wearing a miniskirt - and Ali seems to have the necessary technique downpat. Today's Hollywood starlets could take a leaf out of her book and then we wouldn't be seeing Paris, Lindsay and Britney's ladybits in the tabloid press all the time

And when not admiring her deportment I have to add Ali has a cracking figure and the kind of sunny-blonde good looks that have me imagining her down on a beach in the early 60's with the Pacific crashing in the background and the Beach Boys on a transistor radio

Comment

Ali is another great AW fair haired and freckled find. I like the funky outdoor area where Ali is staying - perfect to laze in, with a fridge stocked with Aussie staples - beer, chips and more beer. From the videos Ali has done what from my experience young German tourists typically do in Australia - surfing, dancing, camper vanning to Cairns, diving and whatever else is fun. What isn't typical though are Ali's breasts - hard to better in my eyes. The rest of her body just shows what a great job outdoor athletic activities can do for your appearance.

Comment

those are knickers she is taking off in the above pic?? woooo! microscopic.

welcome dear ali: you are a vision and you should also try to get bids on that frig for some extra $$!!

later,

dancer

Comment

In Free

Ali Ali In Free, I Wish.

CAW

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X