Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New model: Steph

Hiya

Here's a sample of another new model, Steph. And ain't she spesh?!

a

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/698.jpg

interesting... is that all natural red hair?

Comment

She's looks a bit weird in a kinda scarey not so good way. Next!

Comment

I've learned is never to form an opinion of a model based on a single image. The photograph (the pose, the lighting, the particular facial expression) is probably more weird than the model herself is. It's a striking photograph and you can see why Abby would choose it, but her sample images aren't always the most representative shot of the model.

figleaf

Comment

her sample images aren't always the most representative shot of the model
          [slightly offtopic]
          See, that's what I tell her. There was a brief period where Abby asked me to pick out the samples, but she immediately got a bit alarmed at my choices and took that responsibility away from me again.

Comment

I love this girl's body, and the photo is striking. I'd have to say, though, if this is an accurate slice of the shoot, that maybe she is a Mezz section girl...
            SlipJig

Comment

She is absolutely stunning! What are you guys talkin about?!!

Wait 'til you see the rest of the shoot, you'll love it! She has this amazing smile that really lights up her eyes.

Comment

"Wait 'til you see the rest of the shoot, you'll love it! She has this amazing smile that really lights up her eyes."

Told'ja so! I think Abby just gets tired of the old American-style "Smile and say cheese" photos. There's way more to photography than that, and in a way it's gotta be hard to break amateur models of the tendency to fall into it. Steph's sample is a very good photograph with good atmosphere, good lighting, a non-standard but beautiful model, and a very 'european' pose. (I kind of admire the reflection of the chair leg even though I'm not sure it works -- I can't see the whole pic on my laptop.)

Abby's said elsewhere she kind of likes that "deer in the headlight" look some models have (as long as they're eventually able to break out of it) so the image probably plays well for her that way too.

Anyway, hey Susie, do you think you could help pick out and post another pic that highlights her smile? Could be another naked pic but doesn't have to be since we've seen all that already -- right guys? :-)

figleaf

Comment

Abby,
                  Maybe you could post the sample pics, at least the one with last digits 72.

Comment

Ignore all criticisms, cavils, and slights: she is one of the best-looking and most interesting models you've ever posted!

Comment

ok, here's another pic of her all bouncy and happy. Whatcha think now?

BTW, this is from her test shoot (ie, when she first came in for her interview), so she has makeup on, and was shot with a cheapie digital camera using direct flash... just so you know.

a

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/712.jpg

Comment

steph's a piece o' work. i think she'd make a great addition to ur regular categories. in my opinion the mezzanine's out. give her some direction and she'll be top o' the line. smoochies steph...u be da best!

Comment

Ah yes - much better.

In the first photo, it looked like she had an acne problem on her face - which is very cute, now that I see it up close.

I look forward to the rest of the shoot...

SlipJig

Comment

Thanks Abby. Nice contrast between the pictures too. And yeah (duh!) she's a cutie. :-)

figleaf

Comment

I like her!

Comment

i just went back and re-read susie's comments on steph and part of her assessment was this girl has a smile that lights up her eyes....then i went down to the second pic and yuh, her eyes are lit up, alright, lol.

she does have a sexy smile tho, lol

Comment

Either Abby's forgotten her, or we'll see her soon in either the Mez or Deves section.

She is kinda pretty, though.

Comment

I really hope we do see her sometime Abby.
                                    That first shot you showed is an incredibly beautiful photograph. Plus I really like cute red heads. ;)
                                    I'd love to see the rest of this shoot.

Brillo

Comment

To be honest, I have been hesitant to put her up, cos several people commented on how bad her skin is, and the lighting I foolishly chose for this shoot accentuates it. However, she is slated to go up sometime, intot he Deviations section.

a

Comment

Cool. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif Can't wait.

Brillo

Comment

i think alicia's demonstrated (at least to me) that a girl with acne, even a heavy case like her's, can be very acceptable.

i'm fine with acne....just a part of life, like imperfect toenails, nooooo biggy

Comment

That second photo is much better
                                            she has a beautiful smile
                                            and is as cute as a kitten
                                            and I love red hair
                                            and I like butts...
                                            rr

Comment

More please. I thnk Steph is fantastic.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                              Working...
                                              X