No announcement yet.

Tongue sucking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i find the sensation of tongue sucking akin to having your mouth attacked by garden slugs. it feels so.. sluggy! ewww!

but i think it'd be good for AW shoots, it seems that lots of people enjoy it & don't share my evident slug phobia, & diversity is good.

Comment

hmm, id have to say iv never experienced it, but i do think it looks hot!

Comment

Originally posted by Rosalind View Post
        i do think it looks hot!
        From the amount of it that appears on YouTube (especially with Japanese girls), so do a lot of other people.

t-chan

Comment

i think i agree with you lucie,, it is a bit sluggy - haha ew!!

yea not really my thing,, but anyhoo ...... i much prefer lip biting ,, not too hard of course - i had unpleasant past experiences on that one .....

gx

Comment

anything that involves the tongue is kool in my books

Comment

wow! what a totally hot idea! i would definatly do it to some hot chick in a video! xx i dont like it personally but i like doing it to people, i had guys do it to me in nightclubs when i was 18! cause they were horny as and they wanted me to be as horny as them, but tongue sucking aint the way to tease a girl..

Comment

I love tounge sucking - but often get told off for sucking too hard! Oops! Sometimes its hard to find the middle ground - when its hot and heated, and you just want to lunge right into the other person and then all of a sudden 'OWWWWWW ...that hurt.' A bit of a mood kill. But i make it up to them - start by kissing them better on the lips, then a bit lower... then a bit lower...well, you get the idea.

Comment

I love it too! can think of lip sucking in Chloe B and Angies t3...pretty hot stuff, it was photographed really well too. I'm like alot of you wondering how it would look on film even though it feels awesome in real life, you don't always know what it would look like...unless you watch that shoot

Comment

I'm just making a note of this : Kristin, Tricia L, Lea and Juanita. Well all of you gorgeous girls were going to be on my new T3 wishlist anyway but I may now have to think of some pairings between the four of you so that there might be a possibility of some nice tongue kissing in there. Oh and Katy too.

I like Tricia's idea of building up the kissing gradually to more and more passionate and that also fits in with Juanita's idea of teasing them before you get to it. And as you say Kristin the locking of lips and gentle sucking can be very sexy.

SF

Comment

haha sweaty fox maybe a three way? oh but that leaves out lea...she could join in to with wherever else her tounge fits

Comment

Originally posted by kristin View Post
                        haha sweaty fox maybe a three way? oh but that leaves out lea...she could join in to with wherever else her tounge fits
                        i like 3 way kiss's they are always absurd, a little messy but way fun. but don't worry yourself kirstin my tongue can be made usefull in Many other ways....hehehe

Comment

haha sweaty fox, your always a teaser
                          im sure you would love to see a four way kiss! its pretty hot isnt it! it turns me on! if its done with some toungue sucking.. and neck kissing.. x

Comment

There is plenty of wonderful close up tongue sucking in Mystery 15 - Irmina and Lulu. They are literally fucking each other's tongues! They are both very hot, the video is worth watching just for this. Yet there is much more here - with these two girls together the combination is much greater than the sum of the parts. Highly memorable. Thanks xxx

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X