Yummy Tummys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yummy Tummys

Does anyone share my love of plump tummys? Take a look at my list above & let me know what you think!

x eden x

eden47, It's giving me an access denied. It appears you may have tried to link to your myAW area. If that's what you tried, you will need to not link there but go to the lists area via the lists tab on the main menu up at the top of the screen. When you get to your list, link from there.

thanks, alleyes.

Comment

Me too. Will wait for correction.

Comment

I don't know about you guys but the link works for me.

Comment

Here's what I'm getting casgrain.
          Attached Files

Comment

Casgrain, you have some access levels granted to you. Here's the link that should be up there:

Comment

Originally posted by valerie View Post
              Casgrain, you have some access levels granted to you. Here's the link that should be up there:

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...lay&list=41885
              still doesnt work with this address

Comment

Hmm, this List is still marked as Private. Eden47, go to the MyAW page to change it to Public.

(I'd do it for you, but this is something you should learn how to do yourself)

Comment

Sorry....

Comment

Sorry guys....

Thanks Vid Dude & valerie.....I think I've worked out what to do now!!

Here's the proper link (I think) to those loveley tummys...any comments?

x eden x

Comment

I Liked Them So Much, I downloaded them!!! Thanks.

Comment

Good list! Cute girls!

Comment

Originally posted by eden47 View Post
                          Does anyone share my love of plump tummys?
                          Exactly something I like very much too, a great list

Comment

Thanks for the comments so far....it looks as though I'll have to make it my sworn duty to seek out more of those lovely tums & expand the list

take care all,
                            x eden x

Comment

....it looks as though I'll have to make it my sworn duty to seek out more of those lovely tums & expand the list
                              Of course you'll have to

This list of closeup belly buttons may be of a similar approach. Have a look.

best regards

Comment

Thanks for the comments so far....it looks as though I'll have to make it my sworn duty to seek out more of those lovely tums & expand the list

take care all,
                                x eden x
                                Exactly!!! Keep us updated.

Comment

i adore a woman's soft tummy. have you ever had the opportunity to lay your head on a woman's tummy and nap? mmmm heaven!

Comment

MMMMM tummys! I have my mini pot, which i adore. I love beer bellies on men - they are so comfy. Also, you can rub them for luck, like a budha!

Comment

Originally posted by Millie View Post
                                      I love beer bellies on men - they are so comfy. Also, you can rub them for luck, like a budha!
                                      The world would be a better place if more women had this enlightened attitude. Art(and food)lover

Comment

Originally posted by artlover View Post
                                        The world would be a better place if more women had this enlightened attitude. Art(and food)lover
                                        I guess there is hope for me. Ha Ha.

Comment

Originally posted by Millie View Post
                                          MMMMM tummys! I have my mini pot, which i adore. I love beer bellies on men - they are so comfy. Also, you can rub them for luck, like a budha!

Millie, your lovely tum has just taken pride of place on my list: http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...lay&list=41885

x eden x
                                          Last edited by eden47; 20 February 2007, 04:14 PM.

Comment

i loved them! there is something so inherently feminine about those folds; and they all follow the same general pattern.

thanks, eden,

dancer

Comment

Would you consider any girl-girl pics for this list?

Comment

Originally posted by valerie View Post
                                                Would you consider any girl-girl pics for this list?
                                                Absolutely, Val!! This is one of my favorite threads.

Comment

great yummy tum pix in May's new set today!
                                                  I like 'em too...

Comment

You're right hippoid!!!! Take a look at this one.

Comment

I'm glad you're all enjoying the delicious bellies everyone! The gorgeous May now has several pics on my list.

Valerie.....you've set me a challenge....I'll seek out some GG tummys & add them...watch this space!!

x eden x

Comment

It looks like I downloaded a bit too early, eden47 !! More good ones, I see.

Comment

Oooh, good to see such wonderful appreciation of beautiful tummies, especially ones that aren't all flat and toned, but a bit rounder... I have trouble appreciating my tummy a lot of the time, but I know my partner adores it, especially when it's sticking out! Good to know there are other who think the same way.

They'rea ll beautiful shots, of beautiful girls!!

Comment

Originally posted by emmar View Post
                                                            Oooh, good to see such wonderful appreciation of beautiful tummies, especially ones that aren't all flat and toned, but a bit rounder... I have trouble appreciating my tummy a lot of the time, but I know my partner adores it, especially when it's sticking out! Good to know there are other who think the same way.

They'rea ll beautiful shots, of beautiful girls!!
                                                            Emma, I've just added the most beautiful tummy of all to my list

x Eden x

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X