No announcement yet.

Yummy Tummys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How come no Jade T? Her belly is exquisite.

Comment

ooooh! Thank you Eden! I didn't join this thread looking for compliments, but I get them anyway! What a winner!!

Keep us posted of any further updates to your list, I love it! I especailly like that one of Bron, sitting in the water... what a gorgeous girl and what a great photo! Thanks for bringing it to my attention!!

Emma xoxo

Comment

Originally posted by Dafydd View Post
        How come no Jade T? Her belly is exquisite.
        'tis indeed a lovely belly Dafydd:-
        http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...x=6&shoot=2818
        but I couldn't find a picture of Jade that really fitted the style of my list.

Emma, you're welcome

x eden x

Comment

Hehe, I think there will be plenty of tummy pics for that list after my set is up!

Tummy folds are fantastic.

Comment

i love a nice rounded tummy! my body is really 'athletic' and is becoming worse every day! what id give to have a tummy like those! hahahaha a figure like that is more 'womanly' to me. maybe if i eat more....

Comment

i think a tummy is a cute thing, they usualy are unique to every person, and can say a lot about someone, such as; "im sexy and im me!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Rosalind View Post
                i think a tummy is a cute thing, they usualy are unique to every person, and can say a lot about someone, such as; "im sexy and im me!!"
                Right on, Rosalind!!

takochan

(trying to remember who said something very like that in one of her vids...)

Tummyfans of the world unite, & let the world go to pot...
                Last edited by takochan; 11 August 2007, 04:58 AM. Reason: inserting inadvertently omitted word

Comment

Originally posted by Louisa View Post
                  i love a nice rounded tummy! my body is really 'athletic' and is becoming worse every day! what id give to have a tummy like those! hahahaha a figure like that is more 'womanly' to me. maybe if i eat more....
                  I recommend fast food places--they're how I maintain my girthish figure.

Comment

Hi everyone,

I've been away from the forum for awhile, so am delighted to see this thread still up and running on the first page!
                    Rosalind, you're so right! btw I searched for any sets of you but couldn't find any....are you out there somewhere?!

I've a feeling all you tummy lovers will also like a little list I've just started glorifying the gorgeous female behind:-

Enjoy!

xxx eden

Comment

Eden47, that is a nice list of colorful covered behinds!

Back to tummy's...

Some yummy girl tummies I've seen lately belong to Alex T, and Sue-Ann. Both very fair, beautiful complexion, and maybe a little hint of tummy fold. These girls kind of remind me of Armine's tummy.

Comment

On a man, I like a little bit of a belly. I call it my 'monkey belly' fetish. Although I'm not sure the monkey belly translates all that well over to women, both skinny guys and girls are a complete turn off for me. So with the little bit of chub territory, naturally a belly tends to tag alot. I love grabbing on to someones hips and pulling them into me so we meet tightly at the crotch. I think i heard someone somewhere once say more cushion for the pushing. And i agree. More is More. Less is... well, less.

Comment

Well im with tricia i love medium sized girls which i hate that term but im not really into skinny girls. I love The shape of a curvy woman, guess being a curvy girl myself i never will be tiny tiny but i love my figure now!!! I def love this thread nice to hear some of the members like a curvy tummy too... As posted on few other threads ive posted im pregnat so my tummy is only getting bigger and bigger so if you like yummy tummys ill post some pics when it gets bit bigger.

Comment

Yes yes to fleshy tummies, a bit round and a bit soft, from this male member...
                            They do wonders for his member...

Comment

i have always said that a woman is not quiet right with out a cute rounded belly. i'm proud as of mine! i'd lost weight between doing the shoot at 19 to the ones i'm doing now (still got the belly tho) and i'm so glad i did it. bellys rock!!! not at all into flat flat bellies but the nicely curved tumm is wicked, and i refuse to lose mine. i love being a curvatios woman

Comment

Fleshy curvy tummys are a big turn on

Comment

Originally posted by valerie View Post
                                  Would you consider any girl-girl pics for this list?
                                  Valerie!

You know that poor, vulnerable, innocent, "Armine" just can't contain her enjoyment factors for any "political" purposes!

I'm thinking we need to prop up you and Armine and all those "old ladies", classics among the building blocks of this site, and, now, maybe in mid-twenties, wheel you out in your wheelchairs, inviting a rowdy old free-for-all!

Rob

Comment

i have to say a yummy tum, is always a nice thing to see on girls. I grew up with a girl who always did sit ups, and she ended up being flat, but slightly curved in. i didnt think it looked right on a girl. I dont mind girls who have a toned belly, but just flat it can look so out of place.

Comment

Yummy Tummy thread revival

Comment

This is amazing. I love me a nice tummy

Comment

One of the newest Yummy-tummies to be introduced to the AW family is that of our beautiful and precious Muna.
                                          Click image for larger version

Name:	muna078-tn.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.9 KB
ID:	644534

Comment

http://cdn03.abbywinters.com/content...A&e=1385411998

Comment

Whoops! It comes up with a blank page that says 'forbidden.'

Comment

Links with 'cdn' in them are member-specific and cannot be used by other members. You want to use the link to the AW page/frame showing the pic, in this case you prolly wanted this one; http://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girl..._rachel_s_6128

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                Working...
                                                X