X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Kristin

Kristin IM
    Attached Files

For Kristin's wonderfully breathy, vocal expressiveness, and her sensual gusto, this will be one of my all time favourites!!!

Thanks!!!!!

t
    Attached Files

Comment

IMs have always been one of my favourite parts of the AW site. Kristin's IM is definitely one of the keepers , I have been waiting for a solo IM from her for sometime. I'll admit I am not disappointed!

Comment

Beautiful kristin

Comment

Kristin reaching back around the side of the lounge to find the toy was a fun way to start the IM. It was a good effort also to try to keep the vibrator going and in place while taking off items of clothing. Kristin is pretty vocal in her appreciation of the toy.

Comment

yeah that was an idea of susie and I, we thought it would be funny, pants that you've been sewing don't work out so you masturbate...right? Well glad to hear everyone liked it, I know I certainly did

Comment

Twas great Kristin, thanks very much. A very sexy video to watch but then you are a very sexy and very watchable girl.

SF

Comment

thanks foxy, I just watched it again, and it's kinda funny seeing myself masturbate, but I'm happier with this shoot, fun times

Comment

Kristin,
                  Loved your dancing! Shake that sexy bum! And when you shook your hips and began turning to face the camera you said good bye much too soon.
                  I from Pittsburg, California and am living there now.

Comment

Why are you named after a printer? Techno-hippie parents? Just kidding, where is Pittsburg in Cali? Pardon my ignorance on the subject, but thanks for your lovely compliments and look forward to more posting-be warned I never shut up

Comment

Hheheehe, a partial lyric from an old Frank Zappa song "....... who squeaks when she cums" How very, very, enchanting Kristin.

Comment

Kristin

Kristin, Kristin, KRISTIN! You are incredibly lovely. You have beautiful eyes. If I could, I would devour you. Too bad we are so far apart. Your body is voluptuous, curvaceous and your legs and feet are erotic reminders that there is a heaven. Your personality is very attractive. Your nude stills and vids are breathtaking. You are kind to reply.

Comment

Aww that's so nice to hear

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X