No announcement yet.

stills vs. videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the Videos. Just for the stills i would'nt subcribe. And the GG Shoots with the "Before" and "After" Videos are awsome. I'm watching all three videos in the full length. And the first solo Video is the basic to learn more about the lovely Models
    Last edited by sharani; 13 November 2017, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Hi Sharani - great to hear you enjoy the before and after videos as well as the main video in Girl Girl shoots, I also find it nice to get to know the models a little before seeing them in action.

Comment

hey Masie,does the videos and photos have omments themselves and we cann commeent on the too?

i think i saw once by mistake a AW friend adding some nice comments on my breast and wanted to reply him,but now all i can are the tags on my pics!

Comment

I prefer to do the videos - everything seems to move more quickly when you get to talk about things!

Comment

Originally posted by kate_g View Post
            I prefer to do the videos - everything seems to move more quickly when you get to talk about things!
            I agree ,videos are a lot more fun to do and to watch and they catch up a lot of our personality

Comment

Congrats Izimbu!
              You predicted the future 9 years later and we can even watch videos in VR...have you AW fawks already tried it?

Comment

Originally posted by Andreea View Post
                hey Masie,does the videos and photos have omments themselves and we cann commeent on the too?

i think i saw once by mistake a AW friend adding some nice comments on my breast and wanted to reply him,but now all i can are the tags on my pics!
                You can comment on a shoot using the 'discuss this shoot' button on the shoot page, that will get you to the shoot's thread in either the 'videos' (IM) or 'models' (all other shoots) forum.

For example, the thread for you latest released solo shoot (2016) would be here: https://forums.abbywinters.com/vbull...ad.php?t=18700

Comment

This is a strange thread. It started 10 years ago in 2007, went on into 2008, then lay dormant until now. And ten years ago the overwhelming majority were in favour of still; but since it was revived the posts have mostlygone for videos.

I far prefer the stills. In fact I rarely watch the videos, except for IMs. To be honest I find the solo videos usually totally boring, basically because the models never talk about anything I'm interested in. The solos used to be done mostly interview style, with the shooter asking questions like what the model does for work, where she comes from, whether it's her first ever nude shoot and so on. Now it's usually just a lot of rubbish, and the videos are well over twice as lond as they need to be and the file sixe is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonpe49 View Post
                    This is a strange thread. It started 10 years ago in 2007, went on into 2008, then lay dormant until now. And ten years ago the overwhelming majority were in favour of still; but since it was revived the posts have mostlygone for videos.

I far prefer the stills. In fact I rarely watch the videos, except for IMs. To be honest I find the solo videos usually totally boring, basically because the models never talk about anything I'm interested in. The solos used to be done mostly interview style, with the shooter asking questions like what the model does for work, where she comes from, whether it's her first ever nude shoot and so on. Now it's usually just a lot of rubbish, and the videos are well over twice as lond as they need to be and the file sixe is ridiculous.
                    I have no idea what you find interesting, but I got completely and unexpectedly sucked into this solo:

https://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girls/tanlines_on_breasts/christina

I think some models are maybe just more naturally engaging than others, but just my opinion. I have to say, I give major props to the girls for whom english is not their first language. I don't think I'd be very interesting or engaging in Spanish (perhaps cute and endearing though, I'd like to think!)

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X