• Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Bryony & Glynn

Bryony & Glynn IM
    Attached Files

What a hot combo!!!

takochan

Comment

This was how a Double IM should be. Great chemistry between two very sweet and sexy girls, being turned on by each other (especially Glynn by Bryony) and a couple of good orgasms (especially Glynn's where you could see/hear the waves/pulses of pleasure after she hit orgasm). I also liked the way the 2 girls chatted frankly about sex and masturbation and seemed to be very comfortable with each other.

So 2 great personalities, 2 lovelv girls, one hot Double IM.

SF

PS How darn hot does Bryony look with her new hairstyle! Oh and those pretty eyes.

Comment

This is why this site is the only site I pay money for.

How about a GG with these two?

Comment

Hi - loved the conversation. Wish we had more shoots like this where the models converse about their masturbatory skills both before and after and maybe during.

Comment

Watching this double IM I feel that I have to travel to abbyland. I want to experience to be together with a hot girl and have a lot of fun and orgasm.
            Thx. Claudia from LC

Comment

Bryony seems to make the Double IM's she's in work well - she gets her partner talking, laughing, feeling relaxed. This talking style of IM is generally what I prefer. And there is more intimacy in this Double IM than one or two of the G/G shoots. I have to mention Glynn and her impressive lightly-trimmed-only bush. And how can I not be impressed by her going for a second orgasm?

Comment

It would be great to see Bryony and Glynn in a GG. Wouldn't it?

Comment

This is the first AW video I have watched on my new iMac, and OMIGOD!!!!! I am still picking myself up after the impact of these two hot ladies just about filling the entire 24-inch screen...

takochan

Comment

Bryony and Glynn in GG, now that would be the epitome of everything AW is. Two models who can describe what they enjoy and can come repeatedly. A threesome with Liandra or Nona. WOW - what a shoot that would be.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X