Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Kaitlin & Sue-Ann (Tier 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Okay yeah, that one's pretty hot. Great location, exquisite bodies... Sue-Ann held my attention more and more as the set went on — the angles, the positioning, so beautiful. Great lighting, too. In fact, Nico and her team deserve a big ol' round of applause for this one.

(The tampon-string shot was a nice touch too. Who says girls can't be beautful and sexy and romantic in their periods?)

Comment

Kaitlin & Sue-Ann did a wonderful job, this shoot will definitely be on my favourite T2 list.
      I have to agree with Dafydd, Nico did a great job the angles and positions were excellent.

Comment

Hang on...wasn't this shoot the first "What Happened at AW Today" entry?

Comment

One of the video newsletters was hosted by them too.

Comment

According to the profile, Kaitlin says she's doing her first g/g shoot, and yet it's the second we see of her. I wonder why we get to see her first g/g shoot before the second. Hmmmmmm, mystery.
            Now so far we've seen 2 g/g shoots of Kaitlin and 2 of Sue-Ann. Although Kaitlin is a very beautiful girl with agreat body, she hasn't convinced me on the g/g shoot. Sure she kisses a lot (on the mouth), but other than that....!! What about boobs grabbing and boobs kissing ??? Not that much I think.
            On the other hand, I can see Sue-Ann moving up to another level, she always looks like she'd like to go further, but has to restrain herself, even more if you go back to her g/g shoot with Anthea.
            For whatever it's worth, that's what I think, even if I'm the only one.

Comment

Sue Ann is ready for a T3, hope to see her in one soon . Kaitlin is one sexy babe with a beautiful body, she looks so cute . I'm sure that see will also be ready to move up to the next level.Its more likely that the restrictions of a T2 is holding this model back. She would no doubt benefit from an experinced model to give her a "helping Hand"

Comment

I must agree with casgrain and coster 4, Sue-Ann has great potential for T3s. She always appears to be bursting with sexual energy and ready to go much further than she's been allowed to with other girls. Just look at her T2 with Anthea and her IM with Celina, you can tell she's loving every minute of it and having to hold back her orgasms while her partners catch up.
                What a shame that this T2 didn't finish up with the girls masturbating themselves to orgasm, as in the Sue-Ann/Anthea T2. I found this one a little boring, despite both girls being so attractive and sexy. Kaitlin also appears to have very exiting orgasms but unfortunately we have not been able to see them very clearly. In her solo IM we are seeing her 'upside down' so cannot see what her hands are doing, and in her double IM with Gracie she is in the background so we still don't get the full benefit. Her T2 with Petria was a 'damp squib' and hardly worth mentioning.
                Come on Abby and team, you've got two wonderful pretty and sexy girls here. Why not use them to their full potential and make all your members very happy.
                Last edited by nuralite; 18 March 2007, 11:38 AM. Reason: grammatical amendment

Comment

I think nuralite hit the nail on the head!

Comment

Not all models are keen for Tier 3s. Please respect the decisions of these models to only do a Tier 2 shoot, and enjoy it for what it is.

s

Comment

I have enjoyed it more if Sue-Ann had wet her areola and nipple with an ice cube or slice of lime, run said nipple up Kaitlin's spine, and then slowly licked off the trail she made, but that's just me.

Comment

Ah! So that's the reason Sue-Ann has not done a tier 3, she's elected not to, and I thought it was just that she had not yet been given the opportunity. We members do not have this information of course but I realise that AW never tries to coerce a model into doing anything she is not comfortable with, and I fully endorse that rule. My apologies to the lady in question and may she continue to entertain us in the way she does for a very long time.
                        Now that Paula has ceased her output (just for the time being, I hope) I consider Sue-Ann has taken her place as the AW number one model.

Comment

Paula ceased her output, or dear (weep weep). i am sure that see will be welcomed back. i am not a lover of t2 but do appreciate that some girls do not feel happy/comfortable when asked to take part in a T3, so I think it is very important not to compare a T2 against a T3. Both girls did very well under the restrictions of the guidelines for T2's.
                          I don't think that susie can state that certain models will "never do a T3". They may just change they minds. I would have loved Kaitlin to be partnered with somebody like Gilian, Darcy.Vanessa Y, Gabby (looking forward to her new T3 with Jilly). Sorry strayed off the point!, back to the vid. Well done girls. (even if it was only a T2)

Comment

I would like to mention that there are also members that like T2's, I for one.

Comment

I absolutely loved this shoot! (Well, the pics anyways... my net connection is way too slow to download an entire vid!) Both of the girls were absolutely gorgeous and did a bloody great job for a tier two. Look forward to seeinf heaps more from them both. Well done girls!!! xoxoxo

Comment

Sue-Ann&Kaitlin Tier2

I too enjoyed this video a great deal. i also got the feeling that maybe they wanted it to go further at times. I respect the models decision of whether or not to do a Tier 3, but would have loved to seen it go that way. Sue-Ann is so sensuous and exudes sexuality. She lhas definitely become a favorite of mine. In the near future I hope she would consider a Tier 3 gir/girl shoot with one of the more experienced girls. If not i would be disappointed but still respect her choice. Great shoot girls and I hope to see more of you in the near future. Thanks again! Do you think there is a chance of a Tier 3 in your future??

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X