Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martyhulk View Post
    Well put, Melinda!
    Thanks MartyHulk *blows a kiss to MartyHulk* you just don't miss a single thing I say do you ... at least I know one person is reading my posts, lol!

Luv Melinda

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Dave
      I sure hope Susie can arrange a g/g shoot with you soon we need to see more of you and your cute butt.
      I'm with you Darth Dave, pictures like this create a fever to see more shots of her cute butt. Of course, everything little thing about Melinda is cute!

Comment

Hmmm, was just looking through the forums and realised that apart from aydee and myself, no other models seem to use their default thread (in "The Models" section) for posting, rather, they all use their created thread in "The Models Speak"... so it made me think why I have two major threads happening that are basically discussing the same type of issues.... therefore, I have come to the bold decision to say that this thread will no longer be used anymore (except for comments directly related to my first shoot, which is what it was intended for I think, oopsie!)... so from now on you should all head over my other thread entitled "hey all, it's Melinda here" and that's where you'll find me all the time for a chat... so from now on I won't be posting in this thread, except for shoot related stuff (don't know why I didn't think of this earlier, you shoulda picked me up on this Vid Dude, but that's cool)... so I wanna see everyone over there!

Luv Melinda

Comment

Hey Melinda, you've got it, smart girl!

This thread is for the presentation of the models and the sets and they are linked to the set.
          It is in fact for feed back on the shoot and the model.

The Models speak forum is for communication between the models and the members (or other models).

Lxm

Comment

another goddess

In the same session another goddess. Apparently un adorned with the currantly popular trinkets and trash. So beautiful, my spirit yearns. Such lovely large aoeles, so inviting.

CAW

Comment

Originally posted by Melinda View Post
              don't know why I didn't think of this earlier, you shoulda picked me up on this Vid Dude
              I demand Melinda be spanked for her error in protocol. That'll teach her!
              Originally posted by Melinda
              I love my bum being touched and spanked
              Or maybe not

Comment

Originally posted by pjay View Post
                I demand Melinda be spanked for her error in protocol. That'll teach her!

Or maybe not
                No, no, I'm happy to accept that punishment ...

Luv Melinda

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin View Post
                  With Melinda's big pools of eyes, pouty lips and warm voice the videos had no trouble winning me over anyway. And then I couldn't go past her beautiful, pale and soft skin. Also the gym work looks like it's paid off because she has ended up with a very cute bum. Melinda seemed pretty comfortable with Sky in the talk-about-your-sex-life-show-us-some-positions part of the video - some nice work from both there.

I'll support Casgrain for a 'full bush frontal nude pic' even though I know and accept it's not going to happen....
                  Ahh, my old thread, I've missed you... thought I'd come back and look at some of the lovely posts by you guys again and realised I never replied to this beauty by flatspin, what a lovely post, thanks so much flatspin, especially for the 'cute bum' comment ... oh and btw, you'll be happy to know flatspin (and casgrain) that I am currently growing my bush and will prob get it even 'bushier' than it was in my shoot......

Luv Melinda

Comment

Ahh, my old thread, I've missed you... thought I'd come back and look at some of the lovely posts by you guys again and realised I never replied to this beauty by flatspin, what a lovely post, thanks so much flatspin, especially for the 'cute bum' comment ... oh and btw, you'll be happy to know flatspin (and casgrain) that I am currently growing my bush and will prob get it even 'bushier' than it was in my shoot......
                    Thanks for the nice reply. I am happy to know you are letting your bush regenerate and pretty confident casgrain and I aren't the only ones hoping to see this in another shoot. (But of course I would never ask a model to do something they didn't want to do.) Abby would approve though.

Comment

... oh and btw, you'll be happy to know flatspin (and casgrain) that I am currently growing my bush and will prob get it even 'bushier' than it was in my shoot......

Luv Melinda
                      Wow, that is good news, for me anyway, and I'll be waiting anxiously. From now on, in my mind I'll try to visualise(I don't if it's the right spelling, you have to remember that I'm French) what you will look like. Now that is something to wait for.

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin View Post
                        Thanks for the nice reply. I am happy to know you are letting your bush regenerate and pretty confident casgrain and I aren't the only ones hoping to see this in another shoot. (But of course I would never ask a model to do something they didn't want to do.) Abby would approve though.
                        You're definitely right, flatspin. You and casgrain aren't the only ones happy about this! Melinda, you are a sweetheart. There ARE a lot of us that are looking forward to this!

Comment

I know I am.

Comment

LOL, WOW, I didn't realise how popular and highly anticipated my bush was!! Well I'll let you all know how it goes, still early stages yet, not very long at the moment....

Luv Melinda

Comment

I am currently growing my bush and will prob get it even 'bushier' than it was in my shoot......

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Comment

Originally posted by Martyhulk View Post
                                Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
                                haha, awww, sorry MartyHulk... I know you like it shaved, but don't worry, the bush is certainly not forever... but if I know you well enough then I know you'll like me no matter what ... plus my pussy isn't gone, it's just hiding ....

Luv Melinda

Comment

Now, now Martyhulk, give us bushlovers a chance to enjoy for a little while...after all, Melinda is in Australia and Oz is known for bush, or is it bush ballads? Anyway, a bush can disappear pretty quickly whether you are travelling or shaving. Just let us see it for a bit..you've had it your way for awhile.

Comment

LOL, WOW, I didn't realise how popular and highly anticipated my bush was!! Well I'll let you all know how it goes, still early stages yet, not very long at the moment....
                                    Maybe you could wear a false "beard"

yusa

Comment

Originally posted by yusanord View Post
                                      Maybe you could wear a false "beard"
                                      Do you mean a merkin ?

doinel

Comment

Doinel, that's it, I just didn't remember the right word.

I once saw Moulin Rouge show and at first I wondered why they all had so similar haircut

yusa

Comment

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself as the newbie model... I'm Melinda!

It's great to finally be a part of the Abby community and I am so excited to see my first photo shoot go up today! I value all the feedback and comments anyone has about my photo shoots, my body, my thoughts, anything really... good, bad or whatever! I love these discussion boards... I can guarantee that you'll be seeing plenty of me on here, so feel free to chat to me about anything at all as I am happy to chat and answer questions! Well that's it for my first post, I look forward to getting to know everyone a little better... night all,

Luv Melinda

You look great in your photoshoot, Melinda! I especially love your smile (it's so pretty) in picture 7!

Comment

Originally posted by RichardOne View Post
                                            You look great in your photoshoot, Melinda! I especially love your smile (it's so pretty) in picture 7!
                                            awww thanks RichardOne... you're too kind... I never get tired of hearing lovely compliments from members .... well welcome to the boards! You'll love it on here... everyone's so friendly and fun to talk to to... I hope I'll be hearing more from you...

Luv Melinda

Comment

...... I hope I'll be hearing more from you...

Luv Melinda
                                              Absolutely, Melinda. You've got yourself a fan here

Comment

I wonder if I'll end up getting a dressing room set for this shoot? Anyone here think that would be any good? I don't think I will, I'm a pretty boring dresser, haha...

Luv Melinda

Comment

Hi Melinda, Such a gorgeous gal, beautiful smile and an awesome personality. Would luv to find the time to chat more on AW!!!!

Awesome shoot, will you be doing any more soon? Hopefully I'll do another one shortly, cant wait!!!

Enjoy your weekend

Melita

oxoxox

Comment

Of course you are worth a dressing room shoot Melinda but they probably don't have one from your initial shoot. It's a pretty cool concept going the other way and seeing a girl go from naked back to clothed.

Gosh two of my favourite models with side by side posts here. What is it about Mels and being gorgeous , now I've just got to check back and see if there are any lovely Melanies or Melissas on site and then I will know I am on to something.

SF

Comment

Originally posted by Melita View Post
                                                      Hi Melinda, Such a gorgeous gal, beautiful smile and an awesome personality. Would luv to find the time to chat more on AW!!!! Awesome shoot, will you be doing any more soon? Hopefully I'll do another one shortly, cant wait!!!
                                                      Aww thanks Melita, it's great to receive such lovely compliments from such a gorgeous girl... yeah, we'll definitely chat more! Well I have already done a redux shoot (which isn't up) and of course I in the massive Yoga Girls shoot, that was soooo much fun... yeah you gotta do another one Melita, I think there would be an uproar from the members if you didn't... btw, love your colour writing, pink is my fav colour.... if ya wanna chat more, check out my models speak thread... see ya round spunk....

Originally posted by sweatyfox View Post
                                                      Of course you are worth a dressing room shoot Melinda but they probably don't have one from your initial shoot. It's a pretty cool concept going the other way and seeing a girl go from naked back to clothed.
                                                      Well they did take lots of pictures whilst I was getting dressed, so there could be one.... but like I said, I'm a pretty boring dresser, I don't reckon you'd be interested in seeing that sweatyfox....

Luv Melinda

Comment

Hmmm, guess this shoot will become old news in a couple of days when my redux get released.... god I love this shoot though, like the first time you ever have sex, this shoot I will always remember the most..... that sense of nervousness and not knowing what to expect and not having done anything like it before just made it that much more exciting....

Luv Melinda

Comment

I still think this is my best shoot ever, the original and the best... like many things, the sequels just never quite stack up, though they can come close... anyone else agree with me?

Luv Melinda

Comment

Dunno, there is something to be said for the original, but your redux was just so damned cute........

Comment

heya melinda!!! you are such an awesome poster, you put us all to shame!!
                                                              i gotta say your redux shoot is freakin gorgeous!! im the opposite to you tho, i like my more recent stuff better then my original shoots......they were sooo long ago, and i look sooo different now! its amazing how much a hair colour change and growing it out can change the way you look....imagine if you suddenly cut your hair short and dyed it bright red.......although that could look awesome!! do it, i say!!! red-headed melinda.....excellent...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X