X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Kelsey

New Model: Kelsey
    Attached Files

Seeing the nipple rings on Kelsey reminded me of Young Frankenstien with Gene Wilder....

Dr. Frankenstien as he approaches the castle doors for the first time "What knockers!"
    to which Teri Gars character replies "Thank you, Herr doctor!"

Luv the tanned body!

Comment

Like the easy access shorts, though with indecent exposure laws still on the statute books in most parts of the Western world, I am not sure they will catch on in a big way

Comment

Originally posted by abbyfan69
        Luv the tanned body!
        ...and the green of the drape that sets it off to perfection.

takochan

Comment

We are sooo glad that Kelsey has choosen one of the toys we have sent in. And it is great that she enjoyed it as well.
          LC

Comment

except for

Except for the nipple rings, possibly the most outstanding yet on Abby. Certainly the most pleasing pussy ever. And the freckles, so nice. Getting next to Kelsey would be a pleasure.

luv CAW

Comment

Another very nice video, with a great looking girl.

Kelsey luv, are you a true Redhead ? If so it would be awesome to see you in your natural hair color sometime.

Comment

lovely video kensey your a truly horny girls

Comment

Kelsey said at the start of her videos she was going to talk "a little bit about my travels" but all she did was talk about sex! ( Oh and a little bit about shopping) Not that I would ever complain about an explicit shoot. I also like freckles so needless to say there was a lot to like in this shoot. Kelsey gave a useful demo of how to play with her pierced nipples - which I'm grateful for because a girlfriend in the past has said I'm a bit tit tentative.

Comment

Well-done, Kelsey! You have a great body, (love the nipples!) and I enjoyed seeing your body hair. I also like your freckles, your attitude, and your openness about yourself and sex in general. Welcome to Abby Winters, and I hope you come back and do several more shoots very soon!!!

S...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X