Clear All

New Backstage: 142

Backstage 142
    Attached Files

Penny, where are your safety boots?!!

Tsk tsk...

s

Comment

Relax, Susie, she's still wearing her harness. Look, you can see the shoulder strap under her shirt. She's being safe.

Comment

I love this one. "Hmmm... whatever shall I do?"

Comment

Another great set.

Comment

So good to see Margaret again. I really miss her posting on the boards. And having sexy Carla to look at is always a pleasure. Verity is right, Carla is the hottest thing around (well at least till Jilly entered AWHQ).

doinel

Comment

I agree with doinel, lovely Margaret's got the cutest shy smiles ever.
              Some great expressions from all the girls in this backstage. But, especially you Susie!

Comment

Looks like Margaret is another model to "move on" from AW. Anyway like doinel and bookmanz I'm grateful to be able to see more Margaret in Backstage 142. (And I agree Carla is a classic.) I know one day the backstage shots of the ever photogenic Verity and the endlessly quirky Susie will run out so let's hope the new team is as sparky as the old one. More funny 'About the shoot' notes from Susie, Penny, Verity and Nico - they're probably a chore for the staff to do but I often get as much entertainment out of these as the imageset. Credit from me to whoever is selecting the pics for Backstage - plenty to add to my Blow-Up list from this Backstage and Backstage 141.

Comment

Originally posted by doinel View Post
                  So good to see Margaret again. I really miss her posting on the boards. And having sexy Carla to look at is always a pleasure. Verity is right, Carla is the hottest thing around (well at least till Jilly entered AWHQ).

doinel

Definitely agree, been so long..... Has anyone at AWHQ heard how she's doing at her new job???

Comment

This may be a dumb question... (never stopped me before) but can someone explain the concept of safety boots?

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin View Post
                      I know one day the backstage shots of the ever photogenic Verity and the endlessly quirky Susie will run out
                      *Sigh*, you're so right Flatspin, and these are the days I have bad dreams about.

doinel

Comment

Originally posted by artlover View Post
                        This may be a dumb question... (never stopped me before) but can someone explain the concept of safety boots?
                        As far as I know, they have steel at the tips so it hurts less when medium-weight objects (10-50kg) fall on your feet.

Comment

Originally posted by sqrt17 View Post
                          ...it hurts less when medium-weight objects (10-50kg) fall on your feet.
                          ...like sexy models e.g.

doinel

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X