Thread: New Backstage: 143

All Powerful Controller

New Backstage: 143

Backstage 143
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Posting Champion
    This picture brings back very hot memories.

Who is the blonde in this picture? She is soo hot and has such a pretty face (from the pic I saw in the backstage).... I'd love to do a backstage with her, lol.

Luv Melinda

Permanent Resident
    Melinda, she is ever so lovely Rosanna.

Quote Originally Posted by yusanord View Post
    Melinda, she is ever so lovely Rosanna.
    Thanks yusanord.... now how on earth did I not notice her before? When I was making my fav models list I looked at almost everyone... guess she must have slipped through the cracks somehow, bit of a hidden gem... well she is on the list now!

Luv Melinda

Permanent Resident
    Ah Rosanna. Dynamite in a small package.

Plenty To Say
    She's got great boobs too!

Plenty To Say
    Melinda, I recommend you check out backstage 143-076, but then again, chances are you already have!

Posting Champion
    Ahhh Stella (Stärchen), I remember that vid very well. It was much fun to see and listen to her and Verity. I really would have liked to hear Nico and her exchanging swear-words in German. Thank you Penny for adding Stella to this week's Backstage.

doinel
    Last edited by doinel; 14th April 2007 at 01:01 PM. Reason: typo

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Tango270 View Post
    Ah Rosanna. Dynamite in a small package.
    You got that right!

No model has ever impressed more with a skimpy denim skirt!

Great stuff with Rosanna and Diana in the bathroom and shower, with Matilda on the loose with a camera. See backstage-143-070.

Oh and it was great to see some pics of lovely Mollie too!
    Last edited by bookmanz; 14th April 2007 at 12:41 PM.

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by Melinda View Post
    Who is the blonde in this picture? She is soo hot and has such a pretty face (from the pic I saw in the backstage).... I'd love to do a backstage with her, lol.
    Good taste, just so you know when browsing other backstage shoots; if you click on the 'profile' tab you get the details of the backstagepics with numbers and names.

There's a slight typo in this one's, "Diana & Rosanna 143-007 - 143-006" should be "Diana & Rosanna 143-007 - 143-076" but you can figure that yourself just fine Judging by the size of your own wish-list you're gonna be quite busy this year Rosanna has indeed a very nice face, smile and eyes: http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...x=2&shoot=2448 , see ?

Was also nice to see some piccies of Matilda at work, still looking lovely (even with a waaay to brightly colored equipment suitcase in the way;-). I do wonder what she was looking at in this pic though, must have been interesting, heh..

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by bookmanz View Post
    Great stuff with Rosanna and Diana in the bathroom and shower, with Matilda on the loose with a camera. See backstage-143-070.
    You mean this shot of her balancing on the side of the bath on one leg with a beer in one hand and a camera in the other? That said I'm not a nark - I loved Matilda's work, Backstage always looks fun and I think any prospective models would happy if they checked out here first. More of Stella, Diana, Rosanne and Mollie was welcome - they stand up pretty well against recent shoots. Nico doesn't look nearly as intimidating here in these Backstage shots as her avatar would suggest. As a AW staff member used to say "Good times."