No announcement yet.

Vote for us - Oz adult industry awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Susie.. if you guys win again this year (which you should of course) you can fight over the trophy with Patience instead of Christiana Promise you'll behave on the after-party this time?? Hmm??

Comment

NO way! I'd love to see susie let her hair down and go all crazy like!
      ...maybe not with Patience, bc..well..eww...
      Last edited by sue-ann; 31 July 2007, 11:23 PM.

Comment

I think there are laws against that kind of thing.

Comment

Voted again!!!

Comment

I've voted!!!!!!

Comment

I voted too. I was worried there for a minute.....I saw the nominees for Best Male Stripper, and one was named Dakota. I thought I might have a secret life that even I didn't know about.
              When do they tally up the votes?

Comment

Originally posted by eberhard View Post
                I would be glad to vote for Abby, but my conscience forbids me to do so without checking out all the other candidate sites. I just haven't got the time for that. In 5 years I will retire from work, then I will be a glad voter.
                I voted and used one of hose spam addresses that got through my filter.

I also toured a few sites...no where close, some had good quality pic and vid teasers but the girls seemed more interested in looking at the camera than what they were doing.

The girls here on AW are far Superior. Sure the models here at AW look at the camera sometime but they are more interested in pleasing their partner and doing the busness at hand.

KUDOS to all the models at AW!!!

Comment

Done!!! I hope...actually I'm sure you'll get a nice sparkly trophy like last years! Woo Go Abby Go Abby!! Will Susie be accepting the prize again this year??

oxoxox

Comment

Well I just put my vote in for the Best Adult Website in the world.
                    No one can compare to the quality, talent and professionalism of the Abby Winters site.
                    The models are all so gorgeous and so delightful to watch as well as too communicate with in the Forum.

Abby Winters Rocks

Baza

Comment

I will vote for AW but how do I vote?? AW rocks forever

Comment

Originally posted by smudger69 View Post
                        I will vote for AW but how do I vote?? AW rocks forever
                        Click the link: http://www.adultawards.com.au/hm_nom.pl?year=2007

Comment

Thanks frans Another vote for AW

Comment

I just voted twice...

Comment

I voted!!
                              Half because Abby is actually the Best site!! ...and half so Susie can get followed around all night being called Abby :P
                              xoxox

Comment

Originally posted by Julietta View Post
                                I voted!!
                                Half because Abby is actually the Best site!! ...and half so Susie can get followed around all night being called Abby :P
                                Lol.. did I miss on some rumours? That does explain why Susie needs to wear a name-tag in/near shooting locations though Better run and hide now..

Comment

also voted ))

Comment

Per the item on the news page--it seems AW is listed twice, so which should I select?

HM
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Voted!

Traumschiff_2

Comment

Abby rules!

1 more vote for the best adult site worldwide

Comment

Originally posted by Havemercy View Post
                                          Per the item on the news page--it seems AW is listed twice, so which should I select?
                                          We have asked them to merge both entries, so you can vote for either. "abbywinters.com" is the "proper one", though.

Comment

guys, we want to win fair and square, please only vote once

Comment

I voted for the first one I saw, "AbbyWinters". Then, I saw among the list of maybe 18 in the "Best Adult Website" category, "abbywinters.com", like that, a second choice! Hmm!!

Comment

Originally posted by marigold View Post
                                                its the only voting i actually get excited about
                                                ... Hmm! Marigold! Grrr! "Exactly how excited are you?? "

Comment

Confused!! How do we get referred back, on 9-21-07, by Abby, to a thread with a last post on 17 April 2007??? I can't wait to vote but something looks wrong!
                                                  Rob

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
                                                    Confused!! How do we get referred back, on 9-21-07, by Abby, to a thread with a last post on 17 April 2007??? I can't wait to vote but something looks wrong!
                                                    Rob
                                                    No mystery there. April was when voting opened, so it made sense to draw out attnetion to it then and ask for our votes.

Now that it's getting towards poll-closing time it makes sense to send out another appeal to get those who haven't yet voted to do so. Standard election campaign procedure.

takochan
                                                    (who voted back in April, and will not be following the legendary irish practice of "vote early, vote often")

Comment

[ATTACH]7223[/ATTACH]

Comment

Hey all,

Keep voting - I wanna get another one of those lovely awards! I just emailed everyone I know to tell them to vote, hopefully that will swing the votes and we'll scoop the prize again. Fingers crossed eh?

s

Comment

One vote from Canada here. Go abby!

Comment

Originally posted by takochan View Post
                                                            No mystery there. April was when voting opened, so it made sense to draw out attnetion to it then and ask for our votes.

Now that it's getting towards poll-closing time it makes sense to send out another appeal to get those who haven't yet voted to do so. Standard election campaign procedure.

takochan
                                                            (who voted back in April, and will not be following the legendary irish practice of "vote early, vote often")
                                                            ...APRIL!! That's a lifetime away for my tiny brain! I probably DID vote twice!

(By the way, "voting often" is a new goal for those of us who are "Democrats" and voted in Florida in recent years. It is necessary because not all our votes are counted! [wink, angry, etc. can't-have-more-than-four-smilies])
                                                            Last edited by FloridaRob; 23 September 2007, 01:55 AM. Reason: Added last part

Comment

Just voted! After being member of a few websites, its the best so far. The girls look the way they are, like you could meet them on the street or anywhere else. Shoots dont have to be explicit too, some girls are simply so sexy and cute! The way the girl/girl shoots are done is so natural too, just awesome. The boards are great, nice people around, its good to tell what you like about the photoshoots and videos... but best is the lovely models who post their thoughts and personal things on the boards!
                                                              Keep up the good work, Abby.
                                                              Many thanks from Ridley.

I have to agree on the statement on the voting website: Monthly subscription fees are low, and the quality is extremely high... he he.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X