No announcement yet.

Vote for us - Oz adult industry awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a brilliant bunch of beauties. Ladies, you rock - once more.

doinel

Comment

Wow champagne and wine, seems you had a lot of fun. So only Julietta missed the party. Anyhow, congratulations again.

Comment

Congratulations. I'm glad I voted. About a month ago I became a member and so far I'm enjoying every bit of it.
        I think AW should be good for an award in the US of A as well. This site is so different from all the other ones and by different I mean better.

Comment

Win was obvious right from the start, there was not any other choice.

Yippee Yippee !!!

Comment

Twice in a row: what a brilliant and thoroughly deserved success!!

takochan

Comment

CONCRATS!
              Good work AW-team and all supporting members!
              I am happy to be a member and no regrets i joined.
              Keep up the good work!

Ridley ...who didnt spend much time on the boards (again) lately, but times will change...

Comment

Hey all, thanks for the congrats!

(NB: Julietta didn't miss the party, she left about twenty minutes before that pic was taken to go off to a gig)

It was a fun night, and I was stoked to be able to celebrate with the models and of course Patience & Toby. Didn't celebrate quite as much as last year, but still had a tops time.

Thanks to all the members and models for voting for us, and making this site what it is. Here's to another awesome year!

s

Comment

Well deserved

Voted and wish I could do more than that. Best of luck, you worked hard for that one
                  Sulzer

Comment

Yay! Go Team Abby!

And what a beautiful bevvy of babes you took along to celebrate a well-deserved win. You must have partied hard ...

You all deserve it for your hard-work, dedication, sense of fun and positive, empowering environment (okay, okay, mostly for the lovely ladies )

Congratulations.

Mikey

Comment

Great pics, thanks Toby for doing an awesome job taking them-as usual! And Susie for doing a great, meaningful speech. We all had a fun night and got to tell people all about how awesome AW really is!

oxoxox

Comment

Originally posted by Abby View Post
                        JUST got the news from Susie, we won "Best Adult Website" award again! Thanks to everyone for your support!
                        [ATTACH]8327[/ATTACH]
                        Last edited by frontfoot; 16 November 2007, 01:10 AM. Reason: thought I'd better repeat news for new page

Comment

Congratulations!!!

I love that group shot! So many of the models who have helped make this place what it is in one pic (coincidentally all amongst my favorites )

Comment

Will the AW t-shirts and jeans be the official uniform in Las Vegas?

Comment

Originally posted by susie View Post
                              (NB: Julietta didn't miss the party, she left about twenty minutes before that pic was taken to go off to a gig)

s
                              Thanks Susie for clearing that up.

Comment

Originally posted by alexbee View Post
                                Will the AW t-shirts and jeans be the official uniform in Las Vegas?
                                not really, but might be similar.

Comment

Well done guys! Thoroughly deserved

Comment

Originally posted by Abby View Post
                                    not really, but might be similar.
                                    Since I can't be there, I hope the crew will be properly covered!

You might take a cue from the outfit of the famous (or infamous) Hooter's girls, (seen here at the Great Wall of China for the opening of their fourth restaurant in China):
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Adding my Congratulations to AW for the award. As others have stated, I came here for a trial and found that it's the best online community I've ever been a part of. You can count my votes for many years to come.

As for the pics, I have to say that the t-shirts and jeans is actually an excellent choice. Why??? Because instead of going all "glam" and "glitz" which is fake, you went with what makes AW the best - "normal" and "low key". Don't get me wrong, I think the ladies looked spectacular, as they always do. It's just that I MUCH prefer the "normal" look to the "glam" look in most cases (weddings and such are the exception in my mind). Natural beauty, which AW excels at finding in it's models, always wins out if you ask me.

Here's to hoping you carry that look to LV.

Congrats again, on a well deserved award.

Z

P.S. I just thought of another reason why I liked the outfits: with the big hullabaloo in Oz about adult websites, showing off your "class" by not being overly made up, slinky, "slutty", etc. you really showed that adult websites can be "adult" in their image, not "profane" and that is a huge testament to your class and style.
                                      Last edited by zonman1; 17 November 2007, 06:33 PM. Reason: added P.S.

Comment

gooooo team abby! *bounces around with pom poms... then falls over* oh well. i was never the good cheerleader-type anyway

that pic of anneke and i is awesome - i totally see what you mean, diablo! haha! if i had boobs like anneke's i wouldn't get any work done, though...

and fransAW, i sure am making friends! and having an awesome time. who wouldn't love these girls? *group hug!*

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielle View Post
                                          that pic of anneke and i is awesome - i totally see what you mean, diablo! haha! if i had boobs like anneke's i wouldn't get any work done, though...
                                          Gabby! Without even looking at that pic, you and Anneke have both quantity and quality! "Boobaliciousness"!

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                            Wow champagne and wine, seems you had a lot of fun. So only Julietta missed the party. Anyhow, congratulations again.
                                            I was at that grand party - with the wine & live entertainment , it was ACE!
                                            Unfourtunatly I already had tickets to see Ratt & Winger (My love of 80's metal...) so I went along, waited until Susie won the award, cheered really loudly, then went home to change into a leather jacket & rocked for the rest of the night It was a great night because I got to go to two cool events!

Comment

And now to Las Vegas. Lucky girl.

Comment

Yay, I really hope we win something in Vegas at the AVN awards, they are a really big deal and I would feel so proud of all the girls here. Fingers crossed!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                Working...
                                                X