No announcement yet.

Vote for us - Oz adult industry awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JUST got the news from Susie, we won "Best Adult Website" award again! Thanks to everyone for your support!

There will be stacks of pics tomorrow (it's 9pm here now).

Comment

Yea! Congrats Abby and team!

Pictures Pictures of Susie in a little black dress? I hope, I hope!

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
        It's a bit surprising that, in a land with legal brothels, some could be making such a fuss about the adult website biz!!

(Access to websites probably keeps a lot of us out of the brothels!!)
        So now you know who are most opposed to such websites

Congrats Abby about winning again! Good thing you won too, Susie had already prepared an acceptance speech.. such a waste not to use it Got to go bug her about posting it (somewhat edited if needed) after the ceremony.

According to Susie she would go there with about 10 girls and she said there would be no misbehaving what-so-ever. Anyone wanna place bets on that??

Pics of Susie (or Abby heh) in a tiny any-color dress are of course welcomed.

Comment

Congratulations Abby and the team Well deserved again.

Now feeling relaxed about only voting once.....

Comment

Originally posted by Abby View Post
            JUST got the news from Susie, we won "Best Adult Website" award again! Thanks to everyone for your support!

There will be stacks of pics tomorrow (it's 9pm here now).
            ...Whoa!! So richly deserved! Congrats, fair Abby!

Comment

Congratulations Abby!!

Now, who will set up an election for Best in the World?

Comment

Congratulations, and well deserved! It'll be a treat to see the AW cuties dressed up for a night on the town. By the way, I'm guessing there will be more pictures on the official site at some point, as there were when Susie accepted last year, looking quite lovely indeed.

Comment

Congratulations Abby and the team, it's all well deserved. Now let's wait for the pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby View Post
                    JUST got the news from Susie, we won "Best Adult Website" award again!
                    Excellent news Abby!

I'm glad we won and I'm proud to be a tiny little part of this great team.

Lxm

Comment

Time to serve the champagne
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	sekt.gif
Views:	4
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	620305
                      Congratulations to Abby and her wonderful crew

doinel

Comment

Originally posted by MightySpork View Post
                        By the way, I'm guessing there will be more pictures on the official site at some point, as there were when Susie accepted last year, looking quite lovely indeed.
                        Nice find Spork, I didn't even know there were more pics besides the AW ones from that event. I do recall one where Susie and Christiana were somewhat fighting over the trophy though

Comment

Huh... this new isn't on the frontpage yet????? Prolly due to odd time in Aus.

Hmm.. 'AVN model Anneke'... that's a new one to me.. heh.. looks weird.

Comment

Congratz Abby, but then we all knew you would win!!!

Comment

Yay!! Good work team. Thanks to all who voted for us

oxoxox

Comment

Hooray! Well done team, that is a tremendous effort and a wonderful achievement yet again... was it ever really in doubt? AW rules!

CONGRATS!

Luv Melinda

Comment

WE WON! woooo!

Comment

Go Team Abby< Thanks For Voting Guys:d

Comment

Hi everyone,
                                      I rather enjoyed the evening--I got to tell lots and lots of interesting looking people the abbywinters.com story...convincing the bunch of macho guys next to me to at least look at the tour..

The wait staff were pretty funny--they all seemed to be stuck to our group (I'm guessing it's because we were actually friendly)...at least we got all the canapes heehee~

Love you later,
                                      Sue-ann

Comment

Any pics from the awards ceremony? I'd luv to see our ladies all gussied up!

Comment

Pictures from Last Night

Wow what a big night, check out some of the pictures I took of everyone getting into it!
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Great use of the AW t-shirts!!!

You all look great.

Lxm

Comment

Good work everyone!

Comment

A somewhat belated congratulations AW!!!! Yay...definitely well deserved. When I joined up, I just thought it would be for a 3 month trial. I never dreamed that I'd want to stay here permanently! Now I've figured out who everyone is in the group photo EXCEPT the gal standing between Chloe and Violet and the girl crouching next to Susie. Anybody?...thanks. Now honestly, who was hung over the next day????? Be honest now!

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                                                  Now I've figured out who everyone is in the group photo EXCEPT the gal standing between Chloe and Violet and the girl crouching next to Susie. Anybody?...thanks.
                                                  That is the adorable Anneke and the jazzy Jacki

Comment

You guys are the greatest, and you have another trophy to prove it. Hope you have a banner in Vegas proclaiming: OZ'S BEST!!! In fact, you should have two banners: OZ'S BEST 2006! and OZ'S BEST 2007! Will one of the models please tell us more about the evening and the reaction of the audience? Thanks.
                                                    Last edited by aggie64; 15 November 2007, 09:28 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Well done folks. No website could have been represented by a more gorgeous and kick ass bunch of girls, just look at you in that group photo.

And how appropriate that lovely Susie gave the speech, she has done such a lot for the site and represents so well the heart and soul of what AW is about to me.

SF

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                                                        Great use of the AW t-shirts!!!
                                                        Yeah, neat how they're all a tiiiiny bit too short, heh Susie looks right at home on a stage with a mike

Could we get a close-up of the trophy itself? It seems AW.com is on there in colors?

p.s. I see Gabrielle is making friends already hehe.. good girl ;-)

Comment

Great work team! See what honesty and striving for your best gets you?

Seems like the models and Susie had a great time, judging by the photos - bit sad I wasn't there, but oh well...

I do have to admit though, that the last photo of Anneke and Gabrielle looks a bit easy to get the heads and torsos mixed up, the first time I looked at it - or are you two ladies gifted with superpowers - Gabrielle having the ability to rapidly increase her bust size, and Anneke having a detachable head?

Comment

congrats congrats congrats guys!!! I mean, AW was a shoe-in, There really isnt any compettition but congratulations!!! An award that is well deserved!!!

much much love

Comment

OK, I'm off to vote for AW.com in 2008!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X