Vote for us - Oz adult industry awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote for us - Oz adult industry awards

Thanks to a bunch of our fine members, we won "Best Adult Website" at the Australian Adult Industry Awards in 2006.

We've been mysteriously* nominated again, and we'd love you to vote for us, if you think we're the best adult website in Australia.

Just go here!

The only official website for the Australian Adult Industry Awards™. Celebrating the best of the best in the Australian Adult Industry. AAIA® 2024 Gala Night in Melbourne June 13th 2024. It’s Sexy. It’s Fun. It’s Business.

* okok, we nominated ourselves. But let's not bicker about it.

Voted!

Comment

Me too! (you guys are a sure thing, those other nominees are nothing compared to AW)

Luv Melinda

Comment

One more for the good guys! You should win in a landslide....

Comment

One vote here from pommyland.
          Also voted for Ashlee.......

Comment

One heartfelt vote from Germany is yours....

doinel

Comment

Tsk. I'm not prepared to vote again 'till I get to see loadsa backstage pics of the 2006 event. Christiana in a dress - whew!

Comment

Done!

For those of you who are concerned, the voting site is pretty much safe for work if people around you aren't reading the words. No naked pictures... in fact, only one dim picture of a clothed woman.

Originally posted by Bondii
                ...Christiana in a dress...
                Ditto. How about Toby in a dress! OMG!

Comment

Another vote from Germany - good luck

Comment

A vote from Luxmanland, err... Luxembourg!

Lxm

Comment

One vote from the deep south of the U.S.

Comment

I added my vote--let's hope this is the start of a streak. Luxman, did you see that one of the strippers has a name similar to yours?

Comment

Originally posted by arsby View Post
                          ....Ditto. How about Toby in a dress! OMG!
                          Haha, Toby wears dresses and skirts all the time! Unfortunately it's unlikely that we will see her wearing one in any of the backstage pics as they are not very practical for crawling about in the dirt while taking beautiful photos of beautiful girls.

Comment

Haha, Toby wears dresses and skirts all the time! Unfortunately it's unlikely that we will see her wearing one in any of the backstage pics as they are not very practical for crawling about in the dirt while taking beautiful photos of beautiful girls.
                            Says who...:-), a quick glimpse of her knickers may get a few extra votes....lol

Jerry... BTW a voted also from the waterlogged Pacific Northwest

Comment

Have a look in the archives of AWHQ Today... I think there's a knicker peek photo floating around!

Now I have come up with my side of the deal, don't forget yours....

*insert godfather-type voice*

Comment

Yet Another Vote

How about that! The Missus just voted for you too If (sorry, WHEN) you win, I'll let her know about her winning vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                                  actually, Tobyt wore dresses while shooting quite a lot in summer...

Comment

Originally posted by JerryOR View Post
                                    Says who...:-), a quick glimpse of her knickers may get a few extra votes....lol
                                    Ha I've seen Toby's knickers several times...and I always comment on them

One vote from me too! Go Abby!

Comment

Originally posted by Abby View Post
                                      Ha, she never wore them on our cupcake dates!
                                      Toby.... you have been dressing down for me, where's the love?

Comment

Didn't we do this a couple of weeks ago? Feels like it ... Bloody hell ... time flies ... must be getting old

*grumble, grumble, kids today, fetches slippers, sips ovaltine*

The Scottish vote is in and it's affirmative, Captain.

Go Team Abby :-)

Mikey

Comment

Go Abby Go Abby!!! I voted for you!!!

Comment

Voted.

But annoyed to see the same typo in this year's nomination that was in last year's ("is update" instead of "is updated").

takochan

Comment

Originally posted by Abby View Post
                                              Oh all right -> I'll settle for a yet-unseen pic of Toby in a slinky black dress. I do Toby.

Comment

Originally posted by takochan View Post
                                                But annoyed to see the same typo in this year's nomination that was in last year's ("is update" instead of "is updated").
                                                I believe the website provides that info on 'nominating itself' ? Either way, did vote..

There is also a catagory "Best Adult Web Masters/Developers" by the way ... <<hint>>

Comment

I put my two cents worth in for Abby.

Comment

Just like Chicago style politics, I voted 3 times for Abby (using 3 different Email addresses) - GO ABBY!!

Comment

Originally posted by andresone View Post
                                                      Just like Chicago style politics, I voted 3 times for Abby (using 3 different Email addresses) - GO ABBY!!
                                                      I appreciate the effort, but we want to win honestly, not by fudging! Everyone in the future, please vote once only.

Comment

I would be glad to vote for Abby, but my conscience forbids me to do so without checking out all the other candidate sites. I just haven't got the time for that. In 5 years I will retire from work, then I will be a glad voter.

Comment

Originally posted by eberhard View Post
                                                          I would be glad to vote for Abby, but my conscience forbids me to do so without checking out all the other candidate sites. I just haven't got the time for that. In 5 years I will retire from work, then I will be a glad voter.
                                                          Not to worry "andresone" voted for you

Comment

Done! Hopefully with all everyone voting, AbbyWinters wil kick arse! No one else stands a chance if they check this site out! xoxox

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X