X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Sienna

New Model: Sienna
    Attached Files

Page 1 from the Abby Winters cookbook: First catch your model...

Comment

A lovely woman, in a very interesting pose. I can't help but ask, what's the small key on the wall for ?

Comment

It unlocks things. Useful gadget. You should get one, they're the new trend.

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude View Post
          ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude View Post
            Sorry Vid, it's all swipe cards and keypads here. I've seen these 'key' things on the History Channel and on the Oldies movie channels.

So, are you old enough to have actually used one of these things in RL, or was your answer just a guess ?

Comment

I used it to keep my pet dinosaur in its cage.

Comment

Hhaahahahahaa Classic Vid, simply classic.

Comment

And my apology, I did not mean to de-rail Siennas thread. She really is a lovely looking woman, it is a great pose, and I can't wait to see the photo set.

Comment

Those pens and markers look awfully close to Sienna's lovely posterior--I hope her cheeks weren't temporarily tattoed.

BTW, my last-century car is accessed via one of those "keys". They are very popular amongst us old pharts.

Comment

Originally posted by pjay View Post
                      HARHARHARHARHAR!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tango270 View Post
                        A lovely woman, in a very interesting pose. I can't help but ask, what's the small key on the wall for ?
                        I thought it might be the key for her chastity belt
                        OG

Comment

Originally posted by OlderGuy View Post
                          I thought it might be the key for her chastity belt
                          OG
                          chastity belt: an early form of child-resistant packaging (not illustrated)
                          Last edited by OlderGuy; 16 April 2007, 02:58 PM. Reason: upgrade

Comment

Ok Vid, Olderguy did it this time, not me.

OG, when I saw the key I first thought it was simply resting there for a bit, before it continued it's solo ascent of the wall.

But then I thought... hmmmm, maybe it did something bad. So bad, it was actually BANISHED. Exiled from the Key Ring herd, and placed on lonely display to atone for it's crime.

Comment

Originally posted by pjay View Post
                              ...and be careful not to end up with Burnt Sienna...

t

Comment

Bravo! I must congratulate the aw.com organisation for its constant search in finding ways to promote efficiency within in the workplace for here a model is simulating a new method of retrieving writing implements thereby leaving her hands free for undertaking other tasks such as using the phone and preparing cups of tea for her colleagues.

So enthused with this new method of retrieving and carrying pens and pencils that I thought I would try this myself. Unfortunately my office staff neglected to tell me that my desk had just been polished with the finest beeswax so after removing my trousers and alighting my desk in order that I might use my buttocks to grab hold of a pencil which was resting upright in my desk tidy I slipped causing me a severe discomfort in my rectum. I don’t mind admitting to m’learned colleagues that the last time I experienced such agonising pain was when a soda siphon co2 cartridge leaked just at the same time it became accidentally lodged in my……..

Dictated to and posted by Mr Roops’ PA.
                                (Mr Roops is now under sedation whist receiving treatment for the surgical removal of an HB pencil)

Comment

Welcome Back M'Lud!! Your erudite comments have been sorely missed, as has the participation of the Lady of the house. Cheers to you both!

Comment

Thank you. Not sure how I got here. One click followed another and I seem to have found myself in a site dedicated to the Australian way of life. Haven't told the wife yet. In any case she'll find out when she logs into the on-line bank statements.

Oops. I think we have strayed off the subject matter in this post non-digression age. Phwoar! Sienna. What a stunna!

Comment

Great to see you Roops!

Welcome back

rt...

Comment

I second that.

Comment

First off Sienna is a loverly model. I really luved the "boob juggling" pics 144-125 , I could put them in a file and watch them over and over again (ie a screensaver). No need to ask what Sienna is cooking!

Comment

Wow a great photoset ! Sienna has an amazing body, and the unusual choice for the location of the shoot really shows it all to advantage. Congrats on a very, very nice photoset Sienna !

I still wanna know about that damn key though......

Comment

What a spunk. I like the peeking breast shoots in the earlier photos of this set.

Gerza71

Comment

Wow...that thouroughly impressed me! Sienna is beautiful

Excellent work Toby

rt...

Comment

THANK you for doing this shoot you are indeed beautiful and hoping to see you more often

Comment

totally natural?

It's nice to see the unadorned female form, no pierce things, no printings. One could only wish for a little more fur. What a nice rack. Hope we see you again Sienna.

CAW

Comment

Wow, she has quite a body and good looking. Hope she does more shoot.

Comment

Sienna, I am no belly fetishist but yours is just lovely. Captured brilliantly by ... Toby was it? Whoever and whatever, this thread could turn me into one fast. But the eye moves on and the shots get even better and hotter. WELCOME SIENNA!

Comment

I Love Sienna!!

Sienna looks beautiful, confident, and comfortable showing off her body. Great for her. That's how she should feel. I want to voice my support for her lack of piercings and tatoos. No one with that body needs any adornments to liven things up. They would simply distract from a gorgeous and complete package of womanhood. I urge her to let her bush grow out so it, too, will be natural and add to her substantial beauty.

Her tan lines are great, too. I am wondering if she has a slight sunburn on her bum, or if she'd recently been spanked. (Fun thinking about it...) I also love the way she plays with her boobs. She seems to realize how lovely they are and she obviously likes to be playful with them. Very cute and extremely sexy!!

Thank you for a wonderful shoot.

Comment

I do not usually comment on these shoots.... but Sienna.... you are Paradise on this earth!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X