X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Jamie-Lee

New Model: Jamie-Lee
    Attached Files

I have never envied pillows like I have envied these.

Comment

Jamie-Lee sure is a cutie, luv the smile. It acts as a gateway to all her other lovely qualities.

Comment

Very cute girl. Warm and soft look. Extremely well photographed close ups. Stunning.

Comment

WOW what beautiful smile and excellent body Jamie-Lee has, she is absolutely stunning.

Comment

Wow, she's so adorable. Can't wait to see the video!

Comment

Jamie-lee, you are enough to turn me from a man with a thing for brunette women into a blonde fetishist, simply for the warmth of your smile. I hope we see much more of you here!

Comment

Noice. Vewwy noice.

Comment

Jamie=Lee very nice. sure you videos will be great. Is that a little string showing in pics 22 -24?

Comment

Jamie Lee is another highlight in the Abby Winters story... fantastic breasts and a squeezable ass...
                    Bring her up many more times!

Comment

you are a cutie, to say the least....

dancer

Comment

Originally posted by wannadance View Post
                        you are a cutie, to say the least....

dancer
                        Hey you stole my line dancer, I was gunna say that .... that's ok, definitely a cutie... great shoot, lovely looking girl.... hope to see her on the boards .... lol @ nakedgirl, again with the squeezable ass? Are there any bums that aren't squeezable?

Luv Melinda

Comment

Originally posted by Melinda View Post
                          .... lol @ nakedgirl, again with the squeezable ass? Are there any bums that aren't squeezable?

Luv Melinda
                          Hey Melinda, your ass sets the standard for squeeezable asses.... So if yours is a 10, then I'd reckon Jamie Lee's is a 9...
                          But then again, Jamie Lee has got tan lines which I find super sexy......

Comment

I agree with all of the above and will add another "adorable" into the mix.

Comment

comments

Very nice dimples, pierced nipples don't enhance but overall very nice.

CAW

Comment

Jamie Lee is tres speciale. She's got one of the most seductive eyes and smile combos I've seen in a long time. Good then that Toby captures both features in several of the photographs. (For further evidence of how beautiful her eyes are, check out her recent ISM shoot, they are amazing). Toby really has done a great job with this one, the mixture of close ups and full body shots, a nice variety of angles and poses. Capturing a bit of Jamie Lee's personality in the shots of her beautiful face. Some teasing glimpses too. Jamie Lee' full seductive powers are evident, especially in the couple of shots where she has her back to us and turns her head to face the camera.

What a fantastic body too. As someone who loves their curves, Jamie Lee's are quite delicious to me. Especially her great boobs. The only thing I wanted more of was her pubic hair and thankfully she did have more in the Limo Girls shoot and in the ISM one too.

I hope we will see more Jamie Lee, I'd love to see her in a g/g T3 or 2.7 whether it's Rosanna with whom she had much chemistry or seducing someone else.

Cheers to Jamie Lee, an incredibly sexy girl and great job Toby with the pictures.

Comment

OMG, what a stunner! She's absolutely gorgeous and has one of the cutest smiles ever! Can't wait to see more of this girl!

Comment

Originally posted by chloe_b View Post
                                    OMG, what a stunner! She's absolutely gorgeous and has one of the cutest smiles ever! Can't wait to see more of this girl!
                                    See more? Dear Chloe, you're in the delicate position to be able to actually feel the curves of Jamie Lee.... you T3 swallower

Comment

Awww the lovely irish vixen Jamie-Lee jumps in front of the camera with Patience while in AWHQ
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Althea View Post
                                        Awww the lovely irish vixen Jamie-Lee jumps in front of the camera with Patience
                                        Hmmm... "jumps ... with Patience"... now there's a thought to conjure with...

takochan

Comment

I love Jamie-Lee, and its not just cos Im a sucker for Irish accents, she is beautiful!!

Comment

Jamie-Lee, Gilian and Prue before today's shoot!
                                            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Althea,

I agree with Patience, Jamie Lee is one beautiful girl and she looks just as hot as a brunette. Those eyes are so pretty. And when she's joined by Gilian and Prue you then have three gorgeous brunettes which is almost but not quite too much for one photo.

Hope you were able to pass on our good feedback to the wonderful Jamie Lee. And I can but hope that she may partake in some g/g action for AW seeing on how enjoyable the Limo Girls shoot was.

Take care, cheers for all the photos.

SF

Comment

I agree Jamie-Lee is cute from her toes to her nose and all in between!

Comment

Jamie-lee is a beautiful girl,every G/G i've seen she appears to be enjoying so much,she's what the site is about.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                  Working...
                                                  X