• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Celina

Celina IM
    Attached Files

Oooh, a shouter! Artlover like...

Comment

Artlover, The sound qaulity is so good on AW videos these days, if Celina starts shouting or moaning too enthusiastically it might be startling to these old ears. My bad, I always have it turned up too loud so I don't miss anything.

Comment

Mmmmmm!!!!!

takochan

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
          Artlover, The sound qaulity is so good on AW videos these days, if Celina starts shouting or moaning too enthusiastically it might be startling to these old ears. My bad, I always have it turned up too loud so I don't miss anything.
          Boomanz---try headphones. You will hear every little sound that AW's sensitive mikes pick up. Works for me!

Comment

Originally posted by crunchtime View Post
            Boomanz---try headphones. You will hear every little sound that AW's sensitive mikes pick up. Works for me!
            Thanks man, I need to get me spare headphones, dedicated to Abby videos, and keep them by my computer for events like these.

I don't know about you guys and gals but I like Celinas little tattoo on her chest. Normally, I am not wild about tats but that one is very distictive and l like the placement. Almost looks like a permanent necklace.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X