X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Felica

New Model: Felica
    Attached Files

What a beautiful face, great smile, and a killer body. Somebody needs to rescue from that alley, though. I will selflessly volunteer...

Comment

Oh my. What a lovely looking lass, and what an attractive shot that is. I'll be looking forward to this one.

Mikey

Comment

Felicia's got a lovely smile- very beautiful...

Comment

Felica's so cute. I love this pic!

Comment

she's a real cutie and I love the set! Can't wait to see the video.

Comment

Felica is a real treat

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                Felica's so cute. I love this pic!
                Very cute indeed! Again a nice non explicit shoot
                bookmanz has a nice taste in choosing pics, some walls are lucky

Comment

Very lucky indeed ,a beauty to behold among the bricks

Comment

Felica is just stunning sexy and I love this shoot. Good job all around -- I hope we'll see her in a redux and with some partners, if Felica's so inclined. Mmmm -- thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Felicia Rules!!

Whatever that means...

She's a real beauty who looks so comfortable throughout the shoot. Her face, her smile, her skin, her hair, her breasts, her nipples, and her bush (PLEASE don't shave it) are all so lovely. As someone above suggested, the poses against the wall just sent me over the edge. Terrific!! She's among the most beautiful girls you've shot in the past year. Can't wait to see the videos. (I'm at the ready!)

Thanks to AW and thanks a ton to Felicia.

Comment

Great face, great eyes, enjoyable upskirt shots, orthographically intriguing name...

Comment

As pjay just mentioned, Felica has an adorable face with stunning daek eyes, but what attracted me the most is that she's increbly photogenic.

Comment

Felicia runs toward the camera in the early photos and I imagine her saying "Sorry I'm late! I'm still going to take off all my clothes for you!" And good thing (great thing, glorious thing): This girl is an angel in every way. She has one of the sweetest, prettiest faces I've ever seen, on AW or anywhere in the world. Photogenic she certainly is, teasing the camera with her sweet naughty smile as she offers peeks at her cute panties.

She looks utterly comfortable once she's removed them and everything else too, with her perfect breasts and nipples, lovely tummy and fabulous pubic hair beautifully captured in the photos. The heart-meltingly charming smile she gives us while clothed in the early photos is just as bright once she's totally nude, amplied in radiance by being matched with her flawless body. The smile is so welcoming, as if to say, "I know my body is beautiful, so feel free to admire it as much as you please." On top of that, we get the blessed profile entry "Age: 18." Sigh. Felicia is a dream come true.

Comment

More Felicia please

Looking forward to Felicia's IM.

Comment

Very, very nice !!

Comment

Felicia: I Am Wild about This Ga

To Felicia:

I am simply enamored with your beautiful skin and smile which will surely light my fire on Friday!

Now, as a hairy fore-arm lover of women all over the world, Felicia possesses just the right amount of fuzz that will drive me crazy for as long as I can keep watching her I read somewhere on this site that her video may not be an "Intimate Moment"type, which would be so, so upsetting to this dude.

What a beautiful girl!

Comment

Felica, you are absolutely beautiful to look at... I could stare at your face for hours!! Thank you for the shoot... I truly hope that we see more of your beautiful smile!

Comment

What delectably radiant beauty this girl has!!! (And what a lovely accent—pure music!!!)

takochan
                                      Last edited by takochan; 14 August 2007, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X