X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Backstage: 152

Backstage 152
    Attached Files

So good to see Gracie again. I'm sure I'm not the only one who misses her. Wish she was back.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
      So good to see Gracie again. I'm sure I'm not the only one who misses her. Wish she was back.
      Yeah it was good to see more of Gracie. Any more shots of a classic model like her are not to be missed.
      Backstage would be my second favourite part of the site so I enjoy most of the models - Julia B, Brianna, Nona, Nicola, Paula, Gracie...and the staff. And I must be one of the few who found the Backstage Video of the Yoga Girls shoot more entertaining than the main feature. Never miss the staff 'About The Shoot' notes either.

Nothing on Jennifer L in the notes but thinking about her and Tamara A if they happen to watch either Jilly and Julia B Double IM or the Jilly and Gabrielle Double IM (both absolute classics) I think they could be, um, a bit miffed that for their's "We have been told NOT to touch each others privates."

Comment

Strange how the main pic to advertise this set is not actually in the set!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X