model's data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

model's data

why not insert some of the models data telw her photo on her main entry such as
    date of birth.
    job
    measures
    breast size
    kronful

a) because these are real amateur girls who might not want to share that
    b) because if a model doesn't want to share we'd have to make shit up, and we don't want to
    c) because our membership is too liberated and sensitive to care about things like breast size
    d) because we're not Playboy!

Comment

Originally posted by arsby View Post
      a) because these are real amateur girls who might not want to share that
      b) because if a model doesn't want to share we'd have to make shit up, and we don't want to
      c) because our membership is too liberated and sensitive to care about things like breast size
      d) because we're not Playboy!
      Actually it's; Uh, cos it's lame?

Comment

Thanks, Frans. Abby's such a minimalist.

C'mon, Kronful, whose explanation is funnier, mine or Abby's?

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
          Actually it's; Uh, cos it's lame?
          See frans, you're doing it again! Lol, you have an old post for EVERYTHING! But sorry, I'm gunna have to say arsby's explanation was funnier... but hey kronful, although this only works for a handful of models, you could always ask the models who post on the boards this information, I'm sure some would be willing to share....

Luv Melinda

Comment

melinda

Originally posted by Melinda View Post
            See frans, you're doing it again! Lol, you have an old post for EVERYTHING! But sorry, I'm gunna have to say arsby's explanation was funnier... but hey kronful, although this only works for a handful of models, you could always ask the models who post on the boards this information, I'm sure some would be willing to share....

Luv Melinda

thank you melinda.thank you also for the lovely you are a lovely girl. why not start with you.

kronful

Comment

Originally posted by kronful View Post
              thank you melinda.thank you also for the lovely, you are a lovely girl. why not start with you.
              Hi kronful, sorry I haven't replied earlier, I have been away for the past week.... anyway, yep by all means you can start with me...

Date of Birth: 6th October 1985
              Job: Uni Student (in my final year of primary education)
              Breast Size: 12B (Australian sizes... someone on here has a link to a site that converts into sizes for other countries... looking in your direction frans...)
              Measures: Hmm, I don't know to be honest, what do I measure to find out?

Any more stats you wanna know just ask, I'm more than happy to answer!

Luv Melinda

Comment

Hi kronful, sorry I haven't replied earlier, I have been away for the past week.... anyway, yep by all means you can start with me...

Breast Size: 12B (Australian sizes... someone on here has a link to a site that converts into sizes for other countries... looking in your direction frans...)
                You called ?

USA: 34B, according to this page

Prolly bust/stomach/hips, which are commonly refered to as 'measurements'. With the bra info one should be able to guess those numbers based on your stills-shoot though

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
                  You called ?

USA: 34B, according to this page
                  Haha, yep I called, I consider you my 'go to' guy frans.... if I ever need a link to something, whether it be a post, thread or internet link I just say you name and it appears.... to the frans mobile!

Luv Melinda

P.S. geez, suddenly my boobs seem so much bigger....

Comment

Somehow that link looks familiar

Comment

I always think giving measurements pointless,if you look you can guess if that's something you want to do.
                      hey what about shoe size as well

Comment

Shoe size is more relevant as an indicator of how (sorry, Chief) men are endowed.

Comment

Originally posted by artlover View Post
                          Shoe size is more relevant as an indicator of how (sorry, Chief) men are endowed.
                          I've heard that the size of the nose correlates with it

Originally posted by chiefbrody
                          ...hey what about shoe size as well
                          What about indeed

yusa

Comment

Originally posted by yusanord View Post
                            I've heard that the size of the nose correlates with it
                            Surely its the proportional inverse of the guy's car engine size?

Comment

Removed some irrelevant posts. Lets keep this thread on topic, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude View Post
                                Removed some irrelevant posts. Lets keep this thread on topic, please.
                                Soz Vid Dude! My bad, I should know better... *slaps self on wrist* cheers for the fix up...

Luv Melinda

Comment

Luv Melinda
                                  Hi Melinda Being of the older generation I like to hear at what age girls started to get sexually active and how it happen. In some videos the girl will mention this a little.

As far as the other measurments, I sure I can get close from you pics.

Comment

Being in the thread "Models data" I really can't see why the models height can mean anything to me or anyone else, I mean, I can tell by looking at a model just about how tall she is -
                                    What I would really like to see on the bio page is the models birth date --- I started the thread "Birthdays" just for that(read the first post from me), but I guess something I did went wrong somewhere, but I'm happy to see that "Birthdays" is alive and going strong - could someone please pass this on to Abby - thanks,
                                    Andresone
                                    Last edited by andresone; 8 July 2007, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Speaking of which (and i hope i'm not being rude by saying it ) why have NONE of the newer staff members submitted their dates to the birthday list ?
                                      Last edited by chiefbrody; 8 July 2007, 09:13 PM.

Comment

You should see the size of my thumb - LOL - as far as bra sizes go, you can Google it

Comment

Originally posted by andresone View Post
                                          Being in the thread "Models data" I really can't see why the models height can mean anything to me or anyone else, I mean, I can tell by looking at a model just about how tall she is...
                                          Hi andresone, I would have to disagree with you there, for me I really like to know the heights of the model and I can't always tell how tall a model is just from say a solo shoot where there's no one else to really compare them too.... for instance, I met up with the gorgeous aydee last week and I must say I surprised by how short she is! Lol... I actually found someone shorter than me.... usually I'm always shorter... I guess she looked kinda short in her shoot but I kinda imagined her to be my height.... but she's not... yeah so personally I reckon knowing the height can be interesting....

Luv Melinda

Comment

Model stats

how about an extra page/link on the biography page.
                                            model statistics ( beauty comes in all shapes and sizes plus it breaks down the stereo types of the perfect form)
                                            best new model friend on the site ( show the friendship side of the site, plus will help new models join)
                                            what model would they like to do a shoot with. ( maybe get members to vote for possible new forth coming shoots)
                                            plus general info like favourite food, holiday destination, etc . nothing to personel but something to help members feel part of the site

hope you like the idea

Comment

Hello there, Hithere, welcome to the boards.

We recently discussed model statistics at this thread. The short answer as to why we don't include them is because we're not Playboy.

With regards to which models are friendly with whom, you'll get a much better idea of that by following the posts of the models themselves in the "Models Speak" forums. One of the coolest parts about this place is that we've got dozen models who post regularly to the boards -- if you want to know their favorite food, just ask! Also a couple of our models are very excitedly chatting about holidays they are about to take.

There's nothing that will make you feel more a part of the site than chatting up the models. We all know this, you'll find out!

Comment

Luv Melinda
                                                There you go, Melinda:
                                                The perfect woman was considered to be 36-24-36, measuring chest, waist and hips in inches.

Found here, of all places:

Trawling the Inet for random information can lead one to some bizzare places / associations.

Personally, I don't see the point of knowing. Unless you have some form of personal size cutoff (or fetish), it's just more useless info.

But chacun a son gout.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Roops View Post
                                                  Surely its the proportional inverse of the guy's car engine size?
                                                  what does that say for pushbikes? sorry bicycles

Comment

Originally posted by swiftly View Post
                                                    what does that say for pushbikes? sorry bicycles
                                                    Tricky one that. Using the inverse formula, bicycle riders would have massive cocks, OTH I read somewhere that keen cyclist are prone to fertility problems!!!!

Comment

Tricky one that. Using the inverse formula, bicycle riders would have massive cocks, OTH I read somewhere that keen cyclist are prone to fertility problems!!!!
                                                      .... and impotence too, because of the saddle pressing on a nerve in the groin.

Comment

So, if I'm following this, avid cycling will make you infertile and impotent, but make your penis grow?

Comment

Absolutely, the more you cycle, the bigger your penis will be but of course, the more you cycle the less virile you'll be.

Comment

Absolutely, the more you cycle, the bigger your penis will be but of course, the more you cycle the less virile you'll be.
                                                            The sad thing is, I know men that would make the tradeoff. They'd regret it later, but they'd make it.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X