X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Alesa

New Model: Alesa
    Attached Files

My ABSOLUTE favourite model by far!!!!!! Her video is sassy to say the least!!! good work girly!!! and what a personailty to boot

Comment

Hi, Althea.
      Where in the world do you keep finding these incredible women? It's like a parade of pulchritude around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Althea View Post
        My ABSOLUTE favourite model by far!!!!!! Her video is sassy to say the least!!! good work girly!!! and what a personailty to boot
        A sterling recomendation indeed. I'm very much looking forward to this shoot !

Comment

Originally posted by aggie64 View Post
          Hi, Althea.
          Where in the world do you keep finding these incredible women? It's like a parade of pulchritude around here.
          isnt she just a stunner!!! i must say its my keen eye and sense in women

Comment

Originally posted by Althea View Post
            isnt she just a stunner!!! i must say its my keen eye and sense in women
            And let me tell you her video is well worth the wait!!!!

Comment

OMG. Just watched the photos and vids while doing pre-production on the Video Newsletter. This chick is amazing! One of the best shoots to date.

Comment

im so glad this is finally up!! by far one of my faves ever!!!! so adorable

Comment

Alesa could be one of the crowd favourites that is for sure! Besides who could not just fall in love with that bum???

Comment

wow, just wow!

Comment

Alesa is a cutie with a very nice bum and very flexible toooooooo

Comment

This girl is Amazing, beautiful girl, incredible body, she just took over this shoot!

Comment

Alesa, you are sooooo Gorgeous! What a fantastic shoot! And it's true what Abbyfan69 says... Who could not just fall in luv with that bum. Hope to see more of you around

Luv Melita
                          oxoxox

Comment

that video was just amazing.. definately one of my favs!! i'm sure many will agree!

Comment

A slim, sleek and sexy body - it's not hard to see Alesa is a dancer. Alesa's personality is even brighter than the buttons on her bib and brace outfit. Back in the 70's I remember bib and brace gear just being worn by dour members (Were there any other kind?) of wymyns consciousness-raising groups. Now with Alesa, (and before her Jemma), I'm a bit surprised to see bib and brace come back as an extrovert fashion statement for today's hip chick.

Comment

I agree with all of the above. The best dancer of all the models I have seen so far. I would love to see her dancing on the floor in some pub somewhere. And with her personality, I am sure she would be a GREAT poster on the boards. I hope someone can talk her into doing so. Thanks Alesa, you were fantastic ! Hope to see or hear more.

Comment

What a cheeky cutie she is! I think she has a perfect little body!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X