Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superb video..Got to love her.

Comment

I like this shot a lot, when is IM, or better yet a full masturbation?

Comment

Loved how the vid almost started with those damp and spotted Target panties! and it ended sweetly and intriguingly as well!

Comment

A couple of favs are 007 and 177. Both show Melinda in her full gorgeous glory with a lovely smile on her face and if you flick between them. Ooh there she is looking sexy in her pink top, oops where did those clothes go?

More selections lateron and I hopefully will get a chance to watch the video then too.

SF

Comment

WOW !!!

A very nice Redux !

4:00 in....... Yellow undies from Target, with a very sexy little damp spot. And watching you play with your breasts as you finger yourself, pure sexy there !!

Congrats Melinda, this was well worth the wait.

Comment

I'm anxious to hear your critique of the video. You really did a great job, and I can't miss mentioning the nipple play. That is SOOOOO sexy.
              Last edited by aggie64; 19 July 2007, 02:59 PM. Reason: correcting typo

Comment

Originally posted by Melinda View Post
                I really like the angle of my body here and I think my boobs look pretty big in it too, lol, but I like how smiley and happy I look in it, it's like I just love showing off my body... and #98 hmm, well as I said to aggie, I always find it really weird looking inside my own pussy, it's so strange to look at! It just looks so pink and wet, though looking at a pic like that always makes me wonder what it would be like going down on something like that, lol....
                Just love watching your smiley happy face Melinda.
                And your wet pink pussy is absolutely beautiful and sweet.
                Oh Melinda going down on a pussy like yours would be extremely delicious and enjoyable.
                Everything about you Melinda is sooo very sweet.

Hugs
                Baza
                Last edited by Madbaza; 19 July 2007, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Omg, great shoot Melinda! I liked #29 and #179- you have such a beautiful, cheeky smile (not to mention beautiful body too!). Keep 'em coming love, and by the looks of this thread, I'm not the only one wanting more!

Comment

Just viewed your vid, now I know what an Aussie accent is , I loved the close ups it's almost like we could taste it , unfortunatly not long enough. One thing I noticed is what we didn't see in the stills, wet panties, and the noise of your juicy pussy as you used your fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                      Just viewed your vid, now I know what an Aussie accent is , I loved the close ups it's almost like we could taste it , unfortunatly not long enough. One thing I noticed is what we didn't see in the stills, wet panties, and the noise of your juicy pussy as you used your fingers.
                      ... What do you think videos and headphones were invented for? Everyone knows that!

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
                        ... What do you think videos and headphones were invented for? Everyone knows that!
                        I don't have headphones yet, so I have to listen very closely.

Comment

Wow great shoot

I don't normally hang out on the boards. I guess I am going to have to start coming here more regularly. When I saw the photos I just had to come let you know how great they where. The Video was my favorite part. Keep up the posing you do a great job!!

Comment

Hi funfolly96,

Nice to see you posting.

Welcome to AW & the boards.
                            You can be sure to get a reply from Melinda quite soon.

Enjoy your stay!

Lxm

Comment

Hi funfolly! Just wanted to say welcome to the boards. There's a lot of really cool people to get to know here, and we hardly ever bite! (Of course, if you decide to look at the heaps of lovely nude girls here first, we'll understand!) Take care, Artie

I see both Luxman and I must be in host mode tonight? Canapes, anyone?
                              Last edited by artlover; 19 July 2007, 10:37 PM. Reason: Synchronicity

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                I don't have headphones yet, so I have to listen very closely.
                                You can achieve a similar effect by duck-taping two small speakers to your head, one over each ear. This is not advisable if you are out in public, as you might look pretty silly.

Comment

Originally posted by artlover View Post
                                  You can achieve a similar effect by duck-taping two small speakers to your head, one over each ear. This is not advisable if you are out in public, as you might look pretty silly.
                                  Right on Artie, I might try it sometimes.

Comment

Whoa, so many lovely comments.... it's times like these I wish I didn't have a policy of replying to everyone personally.... nah, it's ok.... ksjtigu3sajr8ent99q~

crunchtime: glad you liked the video... well you don't have to love me, but it's always nice if you do, hehe...

Guestmember: Wow, again with the profile shot, ok I guess it really is a good pic then, glad you liked my video (and voice)... oh and no that's not actually my room.... MY bedroom can be seen in a few of my personal pics that I have posted in my thread (check it out, I've posted a heap of pics in my thread that I'm sure you'll like)....

drkatenberg: hello and welcome to the boards! So lovely to see a newbie and your first post was in here, aww shucks... I'm so glad you liked my shoot... as for an IM, well... I'm stealing Melita's line by saying perhaps you won't have to wait too long, but I'm not going to give anything away.... hope to hear from you some more drkatenberg!

FloridaRob: lol, how embarrassing... yes the Target undies and the wet spots.... gosh I wonder what you guys must be thinking... glad you liked it though Rob

Tango: oh no, not you too pointing out the Target undies and damp spot, lol... do you guys really find that sexy, I thought it was embarrassing.... I'm glad you liked the video tango and found it sexy (as opposed to funny)...

Aggie: Yep I'll deliver a critique soon, of course I should have guessed you'd like the nipple play, gosh you really do like them....

MadBaza: Aww, thanks Baza, glad you liked it so much... and yes my pussy was very wet, don't know why it gets like that so often... do girls even have a taste? I guess I'll find out soon enough....

Chloe B: lol, I always get embarrassed knowing that another model has seen my shoot, I don't know why, I just do ... I'm glad you liked my shoot chloe, it'll never be at the level your at though! I'm looking forward to some more of your work coming out...

Casgrain: whoa casgrain, those are some naughtier than usual comments from you, I'm going bright red here reading them... now I'm embarrassed! lol, but that's ok... I'm very glad you liked the video... do you really think I have that much of an aussie accent?

funfolly96: well as Luxman correctly pointed out you get a reply from me, welcome to the boards, it's great to see another fresh face... I'm glad you liked my redux too! And you will definitely have to start coming here more often, once you get started you won't be able to stop, this place is addictive! Hope to chat to you some more, see ya round!

artlover: what are canapes? Also, that's a pretty good suggestion there for casgrain.... I tried it once and all I can say is don't get the duck-tape stuck to your hair.... unless little bald patches is your thing, hehe....

And a big general all around thanks to everyone for the lovely comments! *hugz and kisses for all!*

Luv Melinda

Comment

Still looking for a good hour to deliver my faves, Melinda, but did I mention my appreciation for your nipples?

Yours, as seen in the photo at the top of this thread, are simply captivating! They're not little "shy" ones. A little like pink and moist lips, (North and South), they are bold, "in-your-face", raucous, impertinent, unashamed, "bite-me", and unapologetic nipples of the first order. They suggest the essence of youthful womanliness, perfectly sized and inviting.

(Did I mention I like your nipples?)

Comment

what are canapes?
                                        They are little party snacks, served on a tray. Wikipedia, as usual, has more to say.

Comment

Hey!

Hey, Melinda. Sorry I'm late. Thank you, honey! You have such pretty parts. Such sexy parts. Thanks for sharing.

Do you have a world globe handy? Look at one and think about it.........

Comment

Originally posted by lpadge View Post
                                            Hey, Melinda. Sorry I'm late. Thank you, honey! You have such pretty parts. Such sexy parts. Thanks for sharing.

...You are, indeed, late, lpadge!

You may learn, soon enough!

Comment

Good video. Melinda seemed much more confident and relaxed. It was obviously done a while back as she talks about her first shoot going up. Nice that the video started with the same sexy and colourful clothes as the picture shoot. Even better when they came off and we got to watch Melinda caress and touch herself. Nice and sensual, enjoyable stuff.

I'm hoping that despite whatever went on over the weekend we might see her in a future shoot, hopefully a g/g but I wouldn't say no to another redux at some point. I still feel there's that likeable friendly and humourous side to her that she has displayed regularly in her board posts which I'd like to see on video.

SF

Comment

MadBaza: Aww, thanks Baza, glad you liked it so much... and yes my pussy was very wet, don't know why it gets like that so often... do girls even have a taste? I guess I'll find out soon enough....

Luv Melinda
                                                Well I love it when your pussy is so wet it is so HOT.
                                                I imagine it’s a different taste for some but for me that sweet nectar is absolutely delicious.

I am so glad to see you here in the Forums Melinda.

Hugs
                                                Baza

Comment

Ahhh! In all the excitement of returning to the boards I completely forgot about this thread, sorry guys...

Still looking for a good hour to deliver my faves, Melinda, but did I mention my appreciation for your nipples?

Yours, as seen in the photo at the top of this thread, are simply captivating! They're not little "shy" ones. A little like pink and moist lips, (North and South), they are bold, "in-your-face", raucous, impertinent, unashamed, "bite-me", and unapologetic nipples of the first order. They suggest the essence of youthful womanliness, perfectly sized and inviting.

(Did I mention I like your nipples?)
                                                  haha, well join the club Rob, apparently there is quite a fan club out there for my nipples... they call themselves the MelNips... oh and your descriptions are quite accurate, quite often they are in someone's face (whether he asked for it or not!) and I hope they do say 'bite me' because I lurve that..... thanks heaps for the wicked comments...

Originally posted by artlover View Post
                                                  They are little party snacks, served on a tray. Wikipedia, as usual, has more to say.
                                                  ahh, ok now I know what they are artie.... mmm, yum now I feel like some now... can you throw a party for me please artie and make a whole tray just for me? That would be good thanks...

Originally posted by lpadge View Post

Hi lpadge, it's been a while, nice to hear from you again.... *blushing* thanks for the lovely comments... ok you've got me stumped, what's with the globe?

Originally posted by sweatyfox View Post
                                                  Good video. Melinda seemed much more confident and relaxed. It was obviously done a while back as she talks about her first shoot going up. Nice that the video started with the same sexy and colourful clothes as the picture shoot. Even better when they came off and we got to watch Melinda caress and touch herself. Nice and sensual, enjoyable stuff.

I'm hoping that despite whatever went on over the weekend we might see her in a future shoot, hopefully a g/g but I wouldn't say no to another redux at some point. I still feel there's that likeable friendly and humourous side to her that she has displayed regularly in her board posts which I'd like to see on video.
                                                  Sweatyfox, it's also been a while, good to hear from ya again! That's a very good observation about my video.... I definitely felt much more relaxed and confident than my first video because I knew what to expect and I got on really well with Sky the first time... yeah I did the redux only about a month after my first shoot so I still wasn't even on the site yet! I'm really looking forward to doing another redux at some stage because I think I'll be even more confident! Though I think it's just me that I get a little bit camera shy, that's prolly why you haven't entirely seen some sides of me that you see on the boards... hopefully shy me is still enjoyable... I'm glad you wanna see more shoots of me sf because I hope to do more!

Originally posted by Madbaza View Post
                                                  I imagine it’s a different taste for some but for me that sweet nectar is absolutely delicious.

I am so glad to see you here in the Forums Melinda.
                                                  BAZA! Geez you naughty boy! I'm really embarrassed now at such comments... I think you'd better go and rinse your mouth out and have a cold shower while you're at it, hehe...

Luv Melinda

Comment

Melinda, I thought the highlight of your redux was those hot little white shorts. You got nice legs!
                                                    I also agree that the wet spot on your knickers was to die for!

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                                                      Melinda, I thought the highlight of your redux was those hot little white shorts. You got nice legs!
                                                      I also agree that the wet spot on your knickers was to die for!
                                                      Lol, bookmanz, that's so cute about the wet patch... even if it's totally embarrassing for me! But I like your comments regarding the shorts, I was very happy to be wearing them for that shoot and I'm pleased with how they turned out, thanks heaps for the legs compliment, it's good to hear that because they are sooo white! So bookmanz, read any good bookz lately? Lol, sorry I had to ask...

Luv Melinda

Comment

Melinda, someone quoted you from somewhere, above, "do girls even have a taste? I guess I'll find out soon enough...."

Now, Melinda, you're not telling us, with a straight face, that you have never tasted your own, are you?

P.S. I just now thought about that, and I must admit I've never tasted my own!
                                                        Last edited by FloridaRob; 24 July 2007, 02:50 PM. Reason: Added the PS

Comment

photo number 119...Melinda giving us an anatomy lesson. Yeah, Melinda, we know where it is!

Comment

Now, Melinda, you're not telling us, with a straight face, that you have never tasted your own, are you?
                                                            hehe, nope never tasted my own... though I have kissed my bf right after he's gone down on me and he sneakily tries to sneak in tongue and do big sloppy kisses on me on purpose so I have to fight him off! I really don't wanna know what I taste like, but would be interested to know about other girls (but also scared because I'm not a big fish eater )....

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                                                            photo number 119...Melinda giving us an anatomy lesson. Yeah, Melinda, we know where it is!
                                                            hahaha, nice one laktor, very funny..... well look I was just making sure, I know there are a lot of men out there that still don't seem to know where the clit is so I just wanted to make sure they knew after seeing my shoot....

Luv Melinda

Comment

hehe, nope never tasted my own... though I have kissed my bf right after he's gone down on me and he sneakily tries to sneak in tongue and do big sloppy kisses on me on purpose so I have to fight him off! I really don't wanna know what I taste like, but would be interested to know about other girls (but also scared because I'm not a big fish eater )....
                                                              Not being funny, but you ought to try some research or at least restrict your self to a T2. When I was a little younger than you I thought I had bi-sexual leanings and often fanaticised having sex with a fellow student who I was friendly with. When it came to the crunch I was OK with the snogging and breast fondling but I completely lost my bottle when it came to genital contact. The moment we had our hands on each other’s crotch I knew there was no way I was gonna go down on my friend nor did I want her mouth anywhere near my private girly bits.

Incidentally, tasting yourself might not be a bad idea as at least you'll know what to expect. Since puberty, in addition to doing pervy things to my parts, I would often taste myself (I thought all people have done that at least once in their lives!!!) You’ll find that you taste different at various times of the month and at different times of personal excitedness!!! My Husband told me that most women taste roughly the same though factors such as diet, time of the month etc does produce variances.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X