Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Georgie R & Nadia A (Tier 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

aww Georgie!! lovely girl

Comment

Two girls with glasses! Horray!

Comment

Nadia and Georgie look so good together. It’s been way too long since a new set from Nadia has been on the site, this was a excellent one or here return.

Comment

I'm a Nadia A fan too. Just something about her.

Comment

Count me in as a fan club member. ("Boob Lover Extrordinaire") Very, very cute face too.

Was a bit disappointed with Nadia A's first shoot because she has beautiful breasts and there were very few shots that showed them to their best advantage.

Dressing room set managed to display their perfection once or twice though.....

Comment

For Tier 2 fans this is a good shoot especially in full screen format. In Tier 3 format though.... this would be smoking.

Comment

Judging by the pic set, Nadia wanted a little more than she got...maybe she'll volunteer for a T3 soon. Nicely done, ladies~!!!

S...

Comment

Nice video this, both ladies should be well pleased, the best T2 on the site. I'm only being greedy but it would have been a great T3,well maybe next time.

Comment

Wow, you like kissing even more than me!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X